Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEChA—the Mexican Nazi Movement

http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/ShowAr ... ate=060525

WEBCommentary Contributor
    Author: Sher Zieve
    Bio: Sher Zieve
    Date: May 25, 2006
    Print article -
    Email article link to friend(s) -

MEChA—the Mexican Nazi Movement
    MEChA (“Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan” or Chicano Students Movement of Aztlan) is neither a fraternity nor a “good-natured and altruistic college campus organization”. Rather, it is the Hispanic version of the Nazis, Ku Klux Klan or Islamic Jihad—take your pick or mix ‘n match.

MEChA’s news organ La Voz de Aztlan (“the voice of Aztlan”) regularly and consistently prints opinions and “news” stories that vilify Israel and Jews, in general. Amongst others, one of its staff writers-Ernesto Cienfuegos-has written numerous anti-Semitic articles including but, not limited to “Jews against Islam: The War of Cartoons”, “Jewish Maquiladora Owners Scam Tijuana Workers”, “The Kosher Nostra Scam on the American Consumer”, “Zionist Plot to take over Mexican Presidency” and “Jewish Rabbi gives three infants Herpes”. WHEW! The site also blasts Los Angeles KFI talk-show host Bill Handel in its statement: “The radio show is hosted by a Jew named Bill Handel who has a history of making obscene and racist remarks against non-Jewish ethnic, racial and religious groups including Mexicans.” Another of its “news” stories includes “Anti-Mexican Jewish Bigot Identified” in which it states: “The racist Jew who filmed a video in which he humiliates a group of Mexican workers (Jornaleros) has been identified. La Voz de Aztlan has received information on the hateful Jew who produced the shameful video. This is more proof that these sinister, malevolent, malicious and nefarious people will stop at nothing.” The site also firmly aligns itself with Islam. If one is looking for good old-fashioned no-holds-barred “hate speech against Jews”, La Voz de Aztlan is the site to visit.

But, the Aztlan Movement is much more than just a small and inconsequential “hate-Jew movement”—much more, indeed. On its site, La Voz announced its participation in the 2004 "Forum on Binational Thought" which was held in Mexico City. The speaker from the Aztlan Movement was named as no other than Henry Cisneros! La Voz writes: “From Aztlan, Henry Cisneros will deliver the speech "Future of the relationship between Mexican and Mexican-Americans". Cisneros was Bill Clinton's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and is presently a John Kerry campaign aide within the Mexican-American community.” And if that doesn’t curl your hair, current California Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa are “former” MEChA members. But, one has to wonder if the “former” designation is accurate.

Note: This definitely takes MEChA and the Aztlan Movement out of the “fringe” category and places it into the mainstream Hispanic Democrat camp. And it is patently chilling.

Most certainly, MEChA’s Aztlan Movement does not represent the majority of Hispanics in the Unites States. The mere fact that lawmakers in the US are members (or claim to be “former” members) should at least give all US citizens pause—if not creating a call to action. This hate-filled organization is growing, folks—and so is its influence on other US lawmakers. Bear in mind, MEChA’s Aztlan Movement is also the organization that is working for the Reconquista (“reconquest”) of the US’ Southwestern states, which include California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. And with increasing backing from US “leaders”, including a US Senate that appears to be feckless in passing any Immigration Reform bill that has real teeth and viability, they just might affect it. However, this time the New Nazi movement won’t have a German accent. Comprende usted?

http://www.aztlan.net/

http://www.aztlan.net/jew_bill_handel.htm

http://www.aztlan.net/binational_thought.htm

http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/mak ... 91030.html

Sher Zieve

Our government knows all this and seems to be going along with all these leftist groups....could that mean one thing, that this is what they want for American, apprently so. Will they be sending Gestapo like troops to come for us if we fight against illegal immigration....if they have gone this far I wouldn't put it pass them. We will be the ones jailed for crimes against illegals. We will have to be the ones with worker cards, cards to get out of our community. We have to have something like the NAACP did with the civil rights, they are building up a huge following and our government is behind them almost 100%. And that person that occupies the White House, (mine, and yours) is their leader.

No, I will tell you what is truly frightening.

American citizens who just simply don't know about these militant Latino invaders and their plans for a non-violent takeover of the United States of America. Even more frightening is when you mention it to them and they call you a conspiracy "nut" while it is happening right in front of them - even being shown on their own television sets.

MEChA and La Raza members gaining seats in local, state and federal governments.

The takeover has begun, and the majority of the people in this country remain their own worst enemy!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

NCLR

Hi Kurt, I don't know which thread to put this request on...so please bear with me.

I'm also on the NCLR ALMA thread, and wish to email the FCC and ABC.

Does anyone have a post or link which gives proof re the BACKGROUND of the NCLR. I've found a bunch of posts, but is there one concise post or link?

Thanks
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: NCLR

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Hi Kurt, I don't know which thread to put this request on...so please bear with me.

I'm also on the NCLR ALMA thread, and wish to email the FCC and ABC.

Does anyone have a post or link which gives proof re the BACKGROUND of the NCLR. I've found a bunch of posts, but is there one concise post or link?

Thanks
    Pat: The trail of threats and quotes made by La Raza and their leaders are so extensive, just one concise post or link wouldn't even put a dent into the understanding of these people, to be very honest with you.

Jose Angel Gutierrez was one of the founders, if not THE founder for the La Raza Unido party. The only links I use are those which go directly to them. While it's nice to have others who write articles ABOUT La Raza, I'm an intelligence gathering person by trade and I tend to visit their websites, watch for their media releases and even attempt to subvert their publishers and writers in an effort to gain their "trust" so that I can "know the enemy" in order to then DESTROY them when the time comes.

Perhaps someone else on here has a more concise outline-based method in painting the true picture of this organization without much further deliberation on it.

Anyone??
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Thanks, Kurt, I'll try the website. The first time I heard about them was Devvy Kidd's article:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

By: Devvy

March 30, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.....
    I'm not posting the whole thing cause probably everyone here has read it.

Thanks again for the suggestion.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

“former” MEChA members
    They "officially" dropped their memberships for appearance, but MEChA sponsored both of their elections.

The mere fact that lawmakers in the US are members (or claim to be “former” members) should at least give all US citizens pause
    Do you know of any other than these 2?

Will they be sending Gestapo like troops to come for us if we fight against illegal immigration
    They will know where to go, they are currently monitoring all of our communications and as far back as 1995 ordered Microsoft to provide remote access codes to all operating systems.
    -Without telling any of us!

plans for a non-violent takeover of the United States of America
    I have never heard of a "non-violent" ethnic cleansing.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Anyone??
    I find this very interesting since they have never won a war and they can not manage their own country.

Their belief:
    Aztlan: a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before Europeans arrived in North America
    - These groups believe that "Aztlan" is America and they believe that it belongs to them.
    Apparently they do not consider these 3 facts:
    1) Aztec mythology describes Aztlan as an island, not a continent - which the United States is located on.
    2) Aztec mythology describes their ancestors traveling to America by sea. - Just as the Europeans did.
    3) Mexico granted the "so-called U.S. Southwest" to the United States in payment for its debts, along with several million additional dollars in payment. - This was one of the highest prices ever paid for any land.

What they want:
    They are not just seeking public assistance.
    Their mission: "Reconquista" or reconquest of the Western U.S. - possibly more.

How they plan to do it:
    1) Territorial occupation - Which is well underway
    2) Gain political strength and support.
    - They were given over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone.
    - MEChA members include Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who was officially endorsed by La Raza for mayor.
    - ex. California Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante is associated with MEChA.
    3) Secession of their new territory from the United States which they plan to name "Aztlan"
    - Once their numbers are large enough they plan a violent uprising against the people and government of the United States.
    - This is also a motive that influences their high rate of births (3 times that of Americans) - to ultimately out number their enemy's.
    4) The final plan for the La Raza movement includes the ethnic cleansing of Americans of European, African, and Asian descent out of "Aztlan."
    Note: Native Americans are decedents of Asians.
    - They do not state what they intend to do about those who do not leave willingly, but that should be obvious.

Do you think this will never happen? - They have attempted it before!
    The 1915 "Plan of San Diego": Its fundamental objective was to organize the Mexican people of the Southwest and encourage them to rebel against United States authority and reconquer territories lost by Mexico to the United States in the nineteenth century. Mexican efforts to implement the plan resulted in numerous well-organized raids against the Texas Rangers, local posses, and the United States Army.

They tried again in 1967.

Note: Those who have made allegations against La Raza have been called "racist" by their defenders for having called attention to La Raza’s racist links, which is one of the reasons some people support them. - fear of being titled a racist.

Anti - American movement:
    "After 512 years of colonization, we must rise up against the illegal settler population whom continue to enslave us socially, economically, politically and spiritually. It is written in our ancient prophecy called Tzitzimimee; we will not be defeated"

http://www.mexicauprising.net/
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... WayTo.html
    http://immigrationbuzz.com/?page_id=56

Aztlan, MEChA, Reconquista, La Raza Unida

Skid, Thanks.

The websites are scary!!!!! They are serious!

About one month ago, I saw in an article, a reference to a Mexican Newspaper ~1982, if I recall correctly, which had the Mexican Manifesto on it. The plan for what's currently happening.

Can anyone help me locate this. I'm trying to put together a letter with a real foundation in it.
    TIME'S UP!

Mexican Manifesto

I'm gonna start a new news thread:

http://www.indiana.edu/~jah/mexico/zapmanifest.html

Keep looking at the internal links.
    TIME'S UP!

I'm gonna start a new news thread:
    See this post for more details:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-141623-.html#141623

Note: within the post at the above link it mentions the Ford foundation has provided funding for this movement.
    I looked into that a little further and learned that George Bush is associated with the foundation.
    Strange?
    Well I searched a little further and found that Bushes grandfather committed treason.
    If that is not enough, all of those above as well as most of the Bush cabinet are all members of a secret group which is associated with the CIA.

No B.S. another member is Senator Kerry.
    Bush and Kerry attended the same school for 2 years.
    Kerry says he knows Bush, Bush says he does not know Kerry.
    Both admit they are "Bones" members, but they refuse to disclose anything.

There should be a congressional investigation into this whole issue, it really stinks.

BUSH CABINET
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html
    http://www.opensecrets.org/bush/cabinet.asp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast