Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fax, phone & email ready for take off!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Thank you very much for all the links, and information which is now at my fingertips. Thank you for your hard work, and great coaching.

I am starting with Maine; Susan Collins (up for re-election)and needs to reminded of that daily.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I will be on it first thing in the morning!!! As I am in one of these states, I am so looking forward to this...thanks to all of you.

I'll be on this in the morning also just found it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'll be on this in the morning also just found it!!
    Wonderful SOSAD!!!! I'll be on it tomorrow as well!

GOOD WORK EVERYONE.........LETS DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!

ALIPACERS ROCK!!!!

Pres canidate bill richardson(gov new mexico) bragged again tonight at the debate that he gave drivers licences to illegals already and says he did so partly because law enforcement wanted him to -I for one do not believe law enforcement officers in new mexico want illegals driving -Like to hear from anyone who knows law enforcement officials in new mexico and what they think-also it was funny to hear bill richardson refer to people in new mexico as "NEW MEXICANS".We got new mexicans arriving from georgia and soon oklahoma everyday here in NC and will as long as democrats keep stopping any laws against illegals being even brought to the floor in nc capital.

You Guys I am will help tomarrow ...I am really not feeling well...and having trouble with vision today...this too shall pass...feel like roadkill on a cold day....
    it didn't help listening to the freaks on the debate...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

On it ... I'm scared. PA is snuggled right in there between NY, NJ, and MD ... While PA was able to hold off on actually becoming a STATE (we're still a "commonwealth," whatever that means), I am concerned all the pressure from neighboring sanctuary states will 'force' PA into doing the same thing.

But, I will be on the phone in the morning, poor elected officials.

Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

working4change
    Good Mornng Back on calls faxes and emails today!
    Go ALIPAC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast