Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
butterbean That's a fact. It's all about money for the big guys - it's just more apparent in Mexico than it is here - but the picture is becoming clearer everyday here as well.

[/b]sosadforus I am going to try to quit being scammed. Our goal this month is to eat only from our existing stock - except for maybe milk and coffee - but we might be able to accomplish that also.

I am the same way...I can go for months with out going to the store, I did alot of canning this fall from my garden,the only time a buy meat is when it is on sale like buy one roast get one free, other wise i have two freezers full of meat. but at christmas I did need a few things like fresh onions and celery, eggs, you know for baking, dressing etc. things I will not fix until nex Thanksgiving. I also have about 10 cans of coffee that I did not pay over $4.99 a piece for. I buy everything when it is on sale other wise only staples like Bread, milk and eggs. and I use to make my own break and could do that again, the problem is, it is so good my kids can smell it from their house and they would wipe it out in 1 day with butter and jelly on it