Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is a good question, Jean. I could only speculate as to an answer. Maybe because so many people who are sympathizers with mexico are in our Government. Maybe if the American folks within our Government made a move to criticize mexico, they would feel as though they have too many mexican sympathizers around them, and so they would fear extreme retalliation for their actions.

It is ridiculous how illegal aliens from mexico are using the race card to buffer their illegal agenda, which only drags down legal Hispanics by attempting to pull them into the mess.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Where I live most Mexican Americans do not want the illegals in America either--unless they also own a company and are using them for cheap labor.

Mexico needs to stay out of our business here in the states. There action to illegal aliens is worst then ours are. They just want the money that is sent out from this country to theirs.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I have a mixed feeling with the Arizona bill as I also wrote on my youtube channel in one section that I think that no person is illegal as the sun created the planets for us all, however, people can not come here to commit violent crimes. But if someone croses the border illegally and is not an harrassment to others by not engaging in violent crimes then I see no problem with people being here illegal. I think the bill is also unconstitutional and violates the 4th amendment. I understand some illegal aliens commit heinous crimes and they must be dealt with accordingly and punished at the full extend of the law. But most people hanging out at Home Depot are no harm. In the end we are all immigrants. My father immigrated from Canada to the US when he married my mom who is a German Pennsylvanian whose ancestors came here in the 1820's from Hamburg, Germany. Illegal aliens do mostly work we don't want to do, especially picking fruit and vegetables. It's hard labor and less pay. I'm a college student and no one I know in my class wants to do that kind of seasonal work and this is why illegal aliens cross the border to do the job we don't want to do. Many Americans also live abroad, like my brother who lives in Norway since he's married to a Norwegian woman. The point is that we all come from a place somewhere on our beautiful planet and we need to share it.

And my background picture on youtube was taken when I was on psring break in Mexico so that's why I think it's no problem Mexicans come to America as I also visit Mexico to go on vacation.

"I think that no person is illegal as the sun created the planets for us all"

Oh really? What if 10 million, 50 million, 500 million, or a billion people (illegals) were to come in our country? What if ten illegals were to force their way into your home and you were forced to pay for their food, medical, etc.? Put your money where your mouth is. Why don't you just invite 10 illegal aliens into your house and you pay for them! But if they force their way into your home I'm shure you will be very happy so see them!

Quote Originally Posted by SnidlyWhiplash
    "I think that no person is illegal as the sun created the planets for us all"

Oh really? What if 10 million, 50 million, 500 million, or a billion people (illegals) were to come in our country? What if ten illegals were to force their way into your home and you were forced to pay for their food, medical, etc.? Put your money where your mouth is. Why don't you just invite 10 illegal aliens into your house and you pay for them! But if they force their way into your home I'm shure you will be very happy so see them!
    Well, that is a different story then, but I don't think that many people want to come to America. My brother, as said, now lives in Norway and prefers to stay there and he will. I have relatives in Canada as my dad is from there and they never want to move to the US either, probably also language barrier as they are French Canadian hence my name, Jacqueline, as well. Why should I invite 10 illegal aliens into my apartment ? I said I have NO problem as long they don't harm any other person, but when they force me to feed them and live in my apartment then they are HARMING me. The keywords are " harming " and " violence " because than I have a problem with illegal aliens but when an illegal alien is not hamring anyone or not committing a violent act then I see no reason to deport him or her.

Here in SF on mission Street between 16th and 24th ( the section between two BART stations ) there are many illegal aliens but I don't mind them as long they don't harm me. Mission district got lots of nice places like " MEDJOOL ". I like to hang out there with my sister and friends.

Welcome to ALIPAC Jacqueline. I have no sympathy for these people that cross into the US illegally and not only take advantage of our laws and hospitality , but use them against us. Enough of all the rewards and social benefits to these illegals.

If it were any other country in the world they would more then likely not even survive. Here they again are rewarded.

Another thing if they are so great and so good then they need to spend time and energy in their lands and convince their governments of change. Do not come here and actually force change on us.

Oh.wait. They would probably be imprisoned or even killed in their homeland for DEMANDING CHANGE!

Another thing about committing crimes. You say only a few or so do that. So are you going to wait and see which ones are the ones to do the crime? I would say it is too late if they commit murder or rape or kill people in DUI's.

HOLD ON! I realize we already have our own criminals right here in the USA! SO ,we DO NOT NEED to import more of the same. OK

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    I have a mixed feeling with the Arizona bill as I also wrote on my youtube channel in one section that I think that no person is illegal as the sun created the planets for us all, however, people can not come here to commit violent crimes. But if someone croses the border illegally and is not an harrassment to others by not engaging in violent crimes then I see no problem with people being here illegal. I think the bill is also unconstitutional and violates the 4th amendment. I understand some illegal aliens commit heinous crimes and they must be dealt with accordingly and punished at the full extend of the law. But most people hanging out at Home Depot are no harm. In the end we are all immigrants. My father immigrated from Canada to the US when he married my mom who is a German Pennsylvanian whose ancestors came here in the 1820's from Hamburg, Germany. Illegal aliens do mostly work we don't want to do, especially picking fruit and vegetables. It's hard labor and less pay. I'm a college student and no one I know in my class wants to do that kind of seasonal work and this is why illegal aliens cross the border to do the job we don't want to do. Many Americans also live abroad, like my brother who lives in Norway since he's married to a Norwegian woman. The point is that we all come from a place somewhere on our beautiful planet and we need to share it.

And my background picture on youtube was taken when I was on psring break in Mexico so that's why I think it's no problem Mexicans come to America as I also visit Mexico to go on vacation.
    Take an economics class real soon. The laws of supply and demand are reason enough to control immigration. I visited your page and was astounded at your twisted logic. Nobody attending your college wants to be a field worker..That's just an asinine statement if I ever heard one. Jobs Americans won't do...Well I am a union construction worker finding it hard to find a job because IAs work for about 1/5 of my wage. The only jobs Americans won't do are ones that are underpaid. Finally I must inform you that purpose of the 2nd Amendment is and always has been to allow citizens the ability to defend against the possibility of our own government becoming too repressive. Government fears an armed citizenry while an unarmed citizenry must fear the government. I laughed at your Freud references, just to funny. You're right about legalizing pot though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again Jacqueline , maybe some of your relatives do not want to come here but there MANY MANY MANY more that do all across the globe. They left another million or so into this country last year to take jobs and residence here. OH ,JOBS,like we have that many to just give away.

people are still wanting to come here,sorry

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Welcome to ALIPAC Jacqueline. I have no sympathy for these people that cross into the US illegally and not only take advantage of our laws and hospitality , but use them against us. Enough of all the rewards and social benefits to these illegals.

If it were any other country in the world they would more then likely not even survive. Here they again are rewarded.

Another thing if they are so great and so good then they need to spend time and energy in their lands and convince their governments of change. Do not come here and actually force change on us.

Oh.wait. They would probably be imprisoned or even killed in their homeland for DEMANDING CHANGE!

Another thing about committing crimes. You say only a few or so do that. So are you going to wait and see which ones are the ones to do the crime? I would say it is too late if they commit murder or rape or kill people in DUI's.

HOLD ON! I realize we already have our own criminals right here in the USA! SO ,we DO NOT NEED to import more of the same. OK
    Thanx for your welcome and feel free to visit my youtube channel. I'm really outspoken because my dad is also from another country, he is an immigrant and if my dad was barred from marrying my American mother then I would not be alive. I do not support benefits for illegal aliens, they should not suck out us financially, but when they work the fields and don't commit violent crimes then I see no real problem with it. They can buy their private health care if they want, but they should not live on my money. DUI is a huge problem and an illegal alien caught driving while intoxicated needs to be deported as it harms other people. I never drink / smoke and drive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast