You'd think that Calderon would want as many of his own citizens inside mexico to help him take down the drug cartels and mafias, for a better mexico.

Guess mexico better drop that thing about taking over America as their own.

How can anyone inside mexico, especially the president's office, when all the mafias and cartels are doing is taking what doesn't belong to them - just like mexico's president's office has been telling their citizens to do against America and Americans inside the USA.

You would think that Calderon, and others inside mexico who criticize America, would have more than enough problems without sticking their noses into America's business to protect our nation from their illegal alien citizens, other citizens, and other corruptions that have flooded over into America's borders.

Better route to treating their more than great neighbors to the north is to demand that none of their mexico citizens do anything to harm such a good neighbor.

Oh gee, I forgot what nation I was thinking of. Just a second - okay I'm back now - this "is" mexico where corruption is so wide spread that even their citizens continue their lawless lifestyles when they enter America illegally and become "boots on the ground" for mexico's advancements against America and Americans.

That said, sounds like mexico is one huge corruption pile of dirt and filth and scum.

Corruption is as corruption does - that is all they know throughout their entire nation - or so it seems.

Can anyone prove that wrong? NO!