Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico is a third-world slum, Unfit for Democracy.

As the story below confirms, Mexico is a third-world slum, Unfit for Democracy.

Why, oh why, would anyone with normal intelligence think we need to accomodate 20 million illegal aliens from this garbage hole?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violence unsettles Mexican election campaign
    By Catherine Bremer

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Street riots, decapitations of police officers by drug gangs and the worst union conflict in years have raised tension in Mexico's presidential race with the government under fire for its handling of the violence.

Thousands of police swarmed a town near Mexico City this week to free fellow officers taken hostage in riots that left a 14-year-old boy dead and led to scores of arrests.

The violence, triggered by a dispute with police over unlicensed flower sellers, came two weeks after two steel workers were killed during running battles with police sent in to break a long strike.

Read More>>>>>>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060506/...on_violence_dc

hey i just used that picture as my avatar hope that's cool

Are you trying to say that our President and our Congressional leaders have no intelligence? It is not funny though, do you think some of our enemies have gained the use of a very dangerous mild altering new kind of drug and gave some to our fearless leaders? I never was one to give much credence for conspiracy theroy's, except I cannot fathom any other reason to cause our leaders to be so stupid as they are at this point in time!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ok this is the kind of garbage I refer to that questions the intelligence of some of our fellow members.

Why, oh why, would anyone with normal intelligence think we need to accomodate 20 million illegal aliens from this garbage hole?
    My grandfather came from this "dump" you describe. You assume that it is the nature of Mexicans to be "corrupt" by nature. As if you did not know, no nation is perfect, not even the US. After all, wasn't it by ignorance that our forefathers killed so many in the name of Deomcrazy? What about the so called Witch Hunts? Did they too lack normal intelligence?

I am a third generation AMERICAN citizen. The difference between you and me is that I do not need to look down upon other countries knowing that our history is not as holy as one may think.[/code]

Hi Oblivion,
    I'm glad your grandfather came to be a U.S. citizen. But I am wondering why he left Mexico???
    "Remember the Alamo!"

He came here illegally.

Please don't attack me with silly stuff like, "you shouldn't be here!"

He came during the 1930's after his land was confiscated by a corrupt town leader.

He had nothing so he just crossed.

No way, I wouldn't attack you. But I would point out that he left for some reason....to find a better life. So something must be pretty unfit in Mexico when so many have fled from it. I'm not saying U.S. hasn't made mistakes, my ancestors are Cherokee. I have visited Mexico numerous times, a few nice places, but MANY poor places. I think there is more corruption in Mexican government or so many would not be fleeing. If Americans don't stand up now to say we want our borders secure and no guest workers, we're going to be even more corrupted due to impact from large influx of illegal aliens. I don't want to beat the dead horse and go into that in detail, I'm sure you've heard it.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

we're going to be even more corrupted due to impact from large influx of illegal aliens.
    So you are saying all of them are prone to evil behavior?

Then what the heck am I? We need to regulate and secure the borders, yes.

But... after the second generation, these "corrupt" and "lawless" are not Mexicans any more.

You have people like me. People who speak your language and who integrate into American society.

And by the way, if Mexico is corrupt, well, fix it! Do you really think it is possible to wipe out corruption. Students protested a long time ago. They were all massacred... the government said only 15 were dead. It turns out it was hundreds...

You really think these 12 million want to go back there and "fix" it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast