Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Oblivion,

I'm starting to get the feeling that your sanctimonious proclamations will wind up getting you banned from this site. You keep changing your own words from one post to the next deliberately, leading to confusion and frustration on the part of those who are sincerely trying to help you through this identity crisis you seem to be foundering in.

Are you a citizen of a country? If so, which country?
    Do you bear allegiance to that country, or to another?
    Your illegal grandfather came here to give YOU a better life, do you not appreciate HIS sacrifice? Or the country that made it POSSIBLE?

I think a course of Prozac would do you good...

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion
    I am sorry but that was a rhetorical statement. If you take a closer look at my posts, this is called an "adunaton" i.e. an impossiblity. America can't fix Mexico's problems nor anyone.
    I do not give a damn about your rhetorical stupidity. Stupidity is just that, stupidity!

My original post pointed out some of the outrageous, idiotic things happening in Mexico----not when your grandfather was a boy---but now. In 2006!

American citizens have every right in the world to DEMAND that WE determine who can enter out nation, when and for what pupose. That may sound like 'garbage' to you; if so, then you are not nearly as American as you think!

Mexicans, be they third or fourth generation transplants in America really need to come to grips with some FACTS, including:

*America is a sovereign nation, completely independent of Mexico. It has been that way for 158 years, and we intend to keep it that way!

*In 1848, The Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo was ratified by both the US and Mexican Congresses. That Treaty satisfied any and all claims Mexico had to land now part of the United States.

*Brown may be beautiful in Mexico. But in the US, we are partial to colors that symbolize freedom under the rule of law. That would be Red, White and Blue.

*In America, Mexico is considered a FOREIGN nation & Spanish is a FOREIGN language.

*Being hard-working and good hearted is commendable. But those qualities do NOT entitle ANYONE to enter the US illegally.

*Bilingualism is cool-----provided one of the languages is English. Literacy in only Mexican and Spanish is not cool in America.

*Celebrating ones cultural heritage is perfectly fine---as long as it does not interfere with assimilation into American culture.

*US immigration laws exist to protect American citizens & others here legally, not to facilitate a foreigner’s pursuit of a better life, and

*Those who come to America must adjust to our culture and traditions. We have no obligation or desire to change our way of living to accommodate foreign newcomers.

Savvy? If not, head south until you reach Mexico, do not look back, do not come back and do not write---even if you can!

"adunaton"??? oh, yeah, it's not an impossibility but a symbolic reverse actually. Doesn't make sense using it here to me....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123