Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

What in the world is going on? Have these school districts lost their minds?

OH MI GOD!!

We have to act quickly. NO MORE Mr. and Ms. NICE GUYS!!

Desperate Conditions Require Desperate Measures!

It's time to activate the Christmas Commercial Boycott of the DON'T SPEND, SAVE citizen weaponry known as:

"All I Want for Christmas....is My Country Back"!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Game is On!

What! You can get more bugs by drinking water from a Mexican fountain!

Seems to me that Mexico is in the throws of a childish fit because we won't let their people over with impunity!

OH gosh--thelmahopkins. I can't BELIEVE it's so desperate in OREGON. IMMERSION. THAT is a DIRTY WORD to us. We have just been FIGHTING that little idea right here in the North and South Carolina AND FLORIDA. This is something that we MUST nip in the bud.

I would worry more about the "bugs" being transported into our country by the ILLEGALS than about the ones being transported OUT of OUR country on CHRISTMAS TREES. It seems to me that Vicente Fox has a LOT MORE to worry about than a few BUGS being brought in to MEXICO from the US. If this is how he spends his POLITICAL CAPITAL, he is DESPERATE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Vicenta Fox AND George W. Bush are worried about bugs coming into Mexico from the U. S. on Christmas Trees and effecting their trees, BUT, THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING INTO AMERICA FROM MEXICO AND BRINGING TUBERCULOSIS TO THE PEOPLE

Would Mister Bush like to give us his explanation regarding this slight inconsistency
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND, not only TB but a LOT of diseases that had been eradicated here. What is wrong with a President who doesn't stand up to this idiot in Mexico and call his hand???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What's wrong with the Wackident and why doesn't he stand up to Fox when he knows diseases that can kill us are coming in through out borders?

The Wackident doesn't care if we die.

The man is insane. He's pathological. He has absolutely no connection to the American People.

We saw that live on 9/11.

We see that every day in Iraq.

We saw it live during Katrina.

Understand the actions and how bizarre they are.

HE TOOK CARE OF EXXON and their whine for a release from the Strategic Oil Reserve BEFORE he made a call to get the 82nd Airborne to New Orleans to save people who were drowning, starving, crying, dying, and decaying in open view on national television for 5 days.

HE FINISHED READING A STORY on 9/11 as Americans burned alive, were evaporating, jumping out of windows and falling 114 floors to their deaths. He never did contact NORAD. NOT once. NOT ONE CALL WAS MADE by the President of the United States to NORAD which he over-sees...they all report to HIM. He is their Big Boss Man.

HE TWISTED ARMS IN CONGRESS UNTIL THEY BROKE to pass CAFTA which he knew the majority of Americans did not approve for the obvious reason that CAFTA is not in our best interest.

He's mean. He's cold-blooded. He's not wired right. He's pathological. He'll do anything to get his way. Then he'll justify it with God told him to do it.

He is Danger.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, don't forget Terri Schiavo. He CARED about someone who was BRAIN DEAD FOR YEARS. Cared enough to jump on a plane in Crawford and head back to Washington in the middle of the night to sign that bill yet he sat at Crawford while the Gulf Coast was SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR HELP. There is something dreadfully wrong in this picture. And I can tell you what it is. With Terri Schiavo, he was "appealing to his BASE". With New Orleans, he had NO BASE.

LOL !! LOL!!

I just took the kids to school and there was a mom or dad who had made a handmade sign for the back window of their car which read: "SOMEBODY ELSE FOR PRESIDENT".

Yea! It made my day to know somebody else is hopping mad!
    I should have jumped out and given them this : www.Alipac.us !
    Next time I see them , I will !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH GOSH! I'M SPLITTING AGAIN!!! I am getting a cramp in my ribs from laughing so hard. WE NEED BUMPER STICKERS that say that. Wouldn't that be COOL. Especially since we have NO NOTION WHO we want for President!!

I have some of that paper that you make bumper stickers on (not good ones but bumperstickers nevertheless) I'm going to make one that says ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY COUNTRY BACK!

Excellent slogan if you ask me.

Thanks again Judy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast