Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think its called the LIKUD party.

Yes Medved, I apologize.

I won't read anything by Medved.

Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    It's not surprising that RP supporters have no problem with their candidate taking a picture with the founder of Stormfront and accepting donations from known neo-Nazis. Are there any anti-illegal immigration groups where bigotry isn't tolerated? If not, maybe I'll start one because I will no longer associate myself with this kind of BS. Ya'll are doing a disservice to W's great website and make it that much harder for the anti-illegal immigration movement to grow. Peace out.

Michael Wiener

I like to listen to Michael Wiener sometimes..but sometimes the guy is just out in left field...he started talking about his dog..well..I won't say what he was saying about his dog. He's entertaining sometimes...but I can't say as I'd like to follow that leader. I'm not into giving Israel billions of dollars and guns...or anyone else for that matter..so he probably wouldn't like me too much. I want to see all foreign aid cut off. We're BROKE!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    It's not surprising that RP supporters have no problem with their candidate taking a picture with the founder of Stormfront and accepting donations from known neo-Nazis. Are there any anti-illegal immigration groups where bigotry isn't tolerated? If not, maybe I'll start one because I will no longer associate myself with this kind of BS. Ya'll are doing a disservice to W's great website and make it that much harder for the anti-illegal immigration movement to grow. Peace out.
    Securetheborder,

1. It is always suspect when someone 'reports' a problem and then immediately bolts. There is no way any organization or website can instantaneously address problems. If you skin is that thin, then good luck elsewhere.

2. It is sad what happened to Ron Paul. It could easily happen to me or any candidate or leader. You go to these meetings and people want pictures and autographs and there is absolutely no way to tell who you are dealing with or what their affiliations are.

Do the pictures of the guy from stormfront with Ron Paul mean that Ron Paul supports Stormfront or their agenda? Of course not. Do you think the people from Stormfront came up to Ron Paul and said "Hi we are with Stormfront, a white nationalist organization, would you take your picture with us to show your support for us?" Of course not.

Attacking Ron Paul and his supporters as racist is the kind of thing the loony left does.

They always want to use loose associations and six degrees of separation to try and prove false charges of racism.

There are posts on stormfront in support of Bush policies in some places I'm told does that make Bush a Nazi? No.

Geraldo and Jerry Springer have had Nazis on their shows. Does that make the other guests that go on their shows or Geraldo or Springer Nazi supporters? No.

That kind of attack game would be better suited over with the fringe left at the ADL and SPLC than here at ALIPAC.

We do not allow racism here. We do not allow anti-semetism here. There is no place for it on our boards.

If anyone has a concern about a post that you feel breaks our rules, hit a mod report and wait for our team to take a look at it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not into giving Israel billions of dollars and guns..
    It's OK we're supplying the world with Chinese made AK47's now. We get a good price. /sarc
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just learned of this Ron Paul thing now. It seems obvious to me he is in no way affiliated with this neo nazi guy. What kind of a politician would put himself in that kind of a position? It just makes no sense. One would have a case if these folk were dressed in brown with red arm bands and goose stepping all around, mumbling nonsense in german. But they looked like average folk.

It would be entertaining to hear what sort of "reasoning" others may give as to why this occured, but as was mentioned earlier, I cannot see how a candidate could be held accountable for someone approaching him at a function and asking for an autograph.

Now coloring him as a nazi would be valid if he contacted this fellow and asked him to show up at the debate in representation of neo-nazism. Of course that is laughable, and it is fairly obvious that Paul had no idea who these folks were. I am fairly sure that even David Duke would have avoided them in public, given their backgrounds and political beliefs, as they would have proved detramental to his campaign.

This is a very low brow example that I think is behind this situation:
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/ ... of_Us&only

Little Green Footballs has thrown this Nazi connection thing out there for some time. This is sort of what rinos do. I find that very irresponsible. The article does begin with a disclaimer stating to take it with a grain of salt, but then there are followups. It is silly to engage in this sort of thing.

You can find more suspect connections here from that link in the LGF article:
    http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2007/10/0 ... ngressman/

The SPLC deemed Pat Buchanan a white nationalist, lol. They also stated that the head of the Taft club where Paul was to speak is a racist because he has a Washington Times reporter as a firend in facebook...Sometimes it is disturbing how utterly childish and psychotic some Americans have become.

OK, I don't know how my thread turned into an RP/Stormfront thread....

But let me say that I do not support all of Michael Savage's views.

His party will be based on "Borders, language, culture." And I like the sounds of that.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast