Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Years ago as I appeared to be the only one of my acquaintances to acknowledge there's a problem here with the invasion Michael Savage was a releif for me to listen too and I tried to get some people I know to listen to him! An extremely well spoken commentator who spoke out about the obvious that no one else dared to acknowledge!

Just in the last few years I can recall Savage questioning the war in Iraq, "why are we over there", what are we doing over there"... Savage also questioned Bush, who coersed Israel to give up land to the Palistinians and stated the leader of Israel is a liberal! This is why I do not understand why Savage did not support Ron Paul from the start.

Savage, over the years, seems to me to have the very same views as Ron Paul maybe the difference is that Savage would prefer we wipe out Iraq rather than police the area or, as Ron Paul's position, not have intervened from the start!
    There is no need for a third party creation when we have the Libertarian Party, again if you've listened to Savage over the years and read the entire Libertarian platform you will see he is a Libertarian of sorts!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Savage was talking in earnest about starting a new party, on his show last night. It's bound to continue tonight. He said "Nationalist" wouldn't be part of the name, because a racist group has co-opted the name with their "party".

For now he's referring to it as the "Savage Nation Party". I hope he's serious about this. Savage is a mercurial guy, and you can never be sure of what he's going to do.

Stay tuned, Savage Nation fans: www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/

Where do I sign up?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    For now he's referring to it as the "Savage Nation Party". I hope he's serious about this. Savage is a mercurial guy, and you can never be sure of what he's going to do.

I would be hesitant to use that name.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab

I would be hesitant to use that name.
    He indicated this is just a start-up name, that if and when the ball actually gets rolling, the formal name would be something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Yes Medved, I apologize.

I won't read anything by Medved.
    I hear ya, Chosen. Medved is a jackass.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    This is a very low brow example that I think is behind this situation:
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/ ... of_Us&only

Little Green Footballs has thrown this Nazi connection thing out there for some time. This is sort of what rinos do. I find that very irresponsible. The article does begin with a disclaimer stating to take it with a grain of salt, but then there are followups. It is silly to engage in this sort of thing.
    LGF hates Ron Paul simply because Ron Paul thinks that we should stop sending money to Israel. It is a very much a pro-Israel site.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Other than the marriage stuff where do I sign up?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Other than the marriage stuff where do I sign up?
    His show will probably deal extensively with the formation of this new party, this coming week.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast