Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad to see that Savage has reintroduced the idea. I will definitely tune in to get up on the details....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

So far I like what I see!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I like Michael Savage's platform ideas. My husband and I, would agree with almost everything, and my husband is not even political.

Anything would be better than the Republicans, the Democrats, and the splintered third parties.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if there was one party that could draw from all of the different parties? That would be a very, very, powerful party.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I really think NOW is the time to actually begin the process and really have people awaken and realize the government we currently have is not working. We need change, true change . . . but not obama's change!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Michael Savage talks of starting a new party!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Scroll down to just below where it says "The Nationalist Party."

http://www.squidoo.com/savagenation
    I don't see it on that page. What am I missing?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

More parties mean more division and more fighting.

We need to get behind a SINGLE third party. Constitution Party is most closely aligned with our ideals here at ALIPAC. If we splinter off too many (third) parties, we will lose momentum and respect...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Michael Savage talks of starting a new party!

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I don't see it on that page. What am I missing?
    That this thread was dug up from 8 months ago

It might be in a different place, or perhaps he will repost it with the latest developments.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Here is a link for podcasts of Savage's shows. The 10-09-09 H1, and 10-09-08 H2 links deal with the new party: www.910knew.com/cc-common/podcast/singl ... savage.xml

Here's a piece from a blogger on Savage's plans for a new political party -Michael Savage Creates New Political Party: www.snakeoilsam.blogspot.com/2008/10/mi ... tical.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234