Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL.

HUMPTY DUMPTY HAD A GREAT FALL.

ALL THE KING'S HORSES AND ALL THE KING'S MEN

COULDN'T PUT HUMPTY TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Let's keep ROCKIN', KIDS!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Humpty Dumpty -

Good One!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, you can bet that WE won't help put him together again.

I was HOPING that Fitzgerald would hand up indictments today on top of the Miers withdrawing her name for consideration. On the other hand, maybe it's better to prolong the agony a little longer! Make 'em squirm, sweat, stew!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have a horrible feeling that Bush's second choice will be former National Council Of The Race member Alberto Gonzales.

I can always count on Jorge Bush to make the absolute worst decisions possible. No matter what.

This could be an even bigger disaster.

Yeah, it was you Watchdog (right?) who predicted Harriet wouldn't make it and Bush would stick Gonzales in there. It wouldn't surprise me either. Then we'd really be in trouble. This madness has got to stop.

message left blank
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    I have a horrible feeling that Bush's second choice will be former National Council Of The Race member Alberto Gonzales.

I can always count on Jorge Bush to make the absolute worst decisions possible. No matter what.

This could be an even bigger disaster.
    Go ahead. Let Bush try. Then he will feel our anger and our resolve. If he wants to be humilated again and made to be an even bigger lame duck to hasten his inevitable impeachment then go right ahead. Jorge is going to go down as the biggest disgrace and the worst president ever. He will be impeached and will leave the White House in shame, disgrace and humilation. Do not underestimate the power and resolve of the will of America. We don't want another globalist in power ever again and we will make sure that doesn't happen.

DEATH TO GLOBALISM

PROUD PATRIOTS SAVING AMERICA FROM THE STUPID PARTY
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HOPEFULLY, he will still feel the need to appoint a woman BUT what if it's an HISPANIC WOMAN??!!! This is probably going to be bad any way you shake it. We know one thing--it is NOT his desire to please the MAJORITY of the people who elected him and he's probably going to be SO TICKED OFF that he will nominate some REAL LOSER. If this idiot doesn't SEE that he never had that MANDATE, I don't know what it will take to knock it into his head. I was going to say "BRAIN" but that is ROVE.

I believe Harriet Miers while not experienced as a judge is qualified to serve and given the unknown of the future should have attended her confirmation hearing and waited for an up or down vote.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I believe Harriet Miers while not experienced as a judge is qualified to serve and given the unknown of the future should have attended her confirmation hearing and waited for an up or down vote.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast