Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Idiots like Huckabee, Reid, Graham, McCain, Obama, Bush hope we forget their selling out of America (just to name a few).

Never forget, and work endlessly to retire each of them at the first chance..

That statement can't be said enough..

Kathyet

To change the Constitution you would also need 3/4 of the states to ratify it and that would take time,IF they all voted in favor of it.

You just need a law stating that "birthrite citizenship" not be given to tourists or people who cross the borders for soul purpose of delivery of babies to earn citizenship and collect benefits and for ONLY THAT PURPOSE. Something like that.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    "The Supreme Court has decided that, I think, in three different centuries, said Huckabeee. "In every single instance, they have affirmed that if you are born in this country, you are considered to be a citizen. The only option there is to change the constitution."
    I call BS! All three times the parents were LEGALLY here.
    Agreed.

Huckabee

he is all talk and a wack job!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

And on his FOX TV program tonight, Huckabee listed "passing NAFTA" as an example of an accomplishment by the Democratic Clinton Administration. And, in truth, the budget surplus Pres. Clinton built up as a centrist president WAS a great accomplishment; however, this bore no relationship to the destruction passing NAFTA has brought to the economic positions of so many ordinary citizens in both Mexico and the United States. Although all are intelligent men who speak exceptionally well, I don't believe most people realize how liberal and globalist-centered politicians like Huckabee, Clinton, and Huckabee, regardless of their political affiliations, really are until they actually get into office. It was the electorate which forced Clinton back into the center and held him there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas2step
    You are right. NAFTA is a broken Trade Agreement which has HURT Mexico and the United States. That is one major reason why so many Mexicans cross our borders. And NAFTA was designed to stop the infux of illegals.

even some of the businesses that moved its business to Mexico has now moved it out of Mexico for EVEN CHEAPER LABOR in CHINA!

And thanks to NAFTA we now have SPANISH written all over our merchandise as well as store postings and signs. Guess who pays for all that extra cost?

Remember years ago they tried to change our systems to metric and the public opposed it so it was dropped by the wayside. The American public does not favor this NAFTA and everything coming along with it,BUT STILL IT IS FORCED upon us.

Even during the Presidential Campaigns it was pointd out how NAFTA has failed.

It needs to be rescinded

A LOT OF BLAME we can put on the AMERICAN CONSUMER for WANTING CHEAPER PRICES so they can indulge in even more STUFF!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

uniteasone wrote:

"Texas2step
    You are right. NAFTA is a broken Trade Agreement which has HURT Mexico and the United States. That is one major reason why so many Mexicans cross our borders. And NAFTA was designed to stop the infux of illegals.

even some of the businesses that moved its business to Mexico has now moved it out of Mexico for EVEN CHEAPER LABOR in CHINA!

And thanks to NAFTA we now have SPANISH written all over our merchandise as well as store postings and signs. Guess who pays for all that extra cost?

Remember years ago they tried to change our systems to metric and the public opposed it so it was dropped by the wayside. The American public does not favor this NAFTA and everything coming along with it,BUT STILL IT IS FORCED upon us.

Even during the Presidential Campaigns it was pointd out how NAFTA has failed.

It needs to be rescinded

A LOT OF BLAME we can put on the AMERICAN CONSUMER for WANTING CHEAPER PRICES so they can indulge in even more STUFF!"

Reply:
    Thank you. However, I believe that the steady influx of Spanish onto our commercial packaging is just big businesses way of telling us that 1) they are going to be "global" now, (beyond the regulation of individual sovereign nations), and we can't stop them; and 2) that these wealthy and powerful business interests want the Western Hemisphere, which is predonimantely Spanish-speaking, morphed into "one continent" (or "free trade zone"). If adding foreign languages to packing were done to comply with NAFTA, it would include French, too, since Canada is the third partner in that agreement.

Remember when Obama was forced by his own future voters into agreeing that "NAFTA should be revisited" and that he would strongly "consider renogiating NAFTA"? Of course, this concession to his own supporters was forgotten as soon as the Democrats got into office.

We must all continue to emphasize the issues that are important to us as U.S. citizens and legal residents outside of the traditional framework of political parties. Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell already has announced that Republicans are eager to get back into power so that they can resume entering into free trade agreements, specifically with Columbia and Panama. I hope both traditionally Republican and Democratic voters will remind party leaders that the United States is not simply an "economic unit"; it is first of all our home, with a unique culture and way of life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mike Huckabee is pro birthright citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Mike Huckabee says he's against repealing parts of the 14th Amendment.
    (CNN) – Mike Huckabee says he's against changing portions of the Constitution that automatically grant citizenship to children of immigrants born in the United States - a position that puts the potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate at odds some of his party's most prominent figures.

In an interview that aired on NPR Wednesday, the former Arkansas governor and 2008 White House hopeful said the section of the 14th Amendment currently in question has long been held valid.

"The Supreme Court has decided that, I think, in three different centuries, said Huckabeee. "In every single instance, they have affirmed that if you are born in this country, you are considered to be a citizen. The only option there is to change the constitution."

Asked specifically if he would favor such an effort to change the constitution, Huckabee said flatly, "No."

Mike Huckabee is an open borders, progressive loving, un-American con artist. The irrifutable fact is, the framers of the 14th Amendment specifically adopted the words "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" to exclude children born to aliens while on American soil! For evidence of this fact John A. Bingham, considered the architect of the 14th Amendment remarks on March 9th, 1866, during Congressional debates upon the intended meaning of “jurisdictionâ€

Mike Huckabee is worthless RINO mush tired career politician that wants an amnesty. Bleeding heart liberal. He promoted amnesty and the mexican ID card as Governor of Arizona. Mike's show is attempt for him to stay relevant. watch for this piece of RINO junk come 2012...

What's important about Mike Huckabee is if he is evangelical enough.
    Why that is what is important about a candidate is if he is "evangelical"--don't worry about the issues -- he's "evangelical".

Why we just can't have a politician if he is not evangelical like Mike Huckabee.

Why surely that is what is important above all issues to Iowa voters (or voters anywhere in America- especially conservatives or Republicans) is that the candidate for President be 'evangelical'.

Why Iowa just can't have enough evangelical....

Iowa should declare itself the evangelical center of the world...

Don't ever hear that word --'evangelical'--- unless it is the start of the President race in Iowa...

What do you say Iowa--- you gonna vote like bunch of sad swooned idiots for that "evangelical" candidiate......??

(by the way -- not to mock Christianity or any religion (as I am Christian)
    but more to mock the propaganda media that plays Iowa like a foolish fiddle)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123