Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minorities should stick together?

There also seems to be a rally for blacks to support the Illegals for some reason. I have no idea why. Somehow the illegals have diluted themselves into thinking this is some kind of civil rights movement. And I think its just wrong. I'm insulted that anybody would call all this protesting a "civil rights" movement. Dang at least black people had a case!

I think they are trying to get validation by having American blacks support them so that they can use their "racist" agenda. In other words, use American blacks to get what they want. Read up on the social caste system in Mexico.
    Americans need to get together and present a united front on this issue. Set aside all of these "racial tensions" and come together with respect for each other as countrymen and legal citizens.
    Illegals are having the biggest impact on young people, young families and seniors across the board and this is something everyone needs to work together to stop. Baby boomers can protect their existing retirement accounts by putting them off shore and into another currency.
    There are Mexicans of African decent in Mexico, not as many as there used to be, but some. I am curious to know where they fall out in the caste system there, I have seen Mexican cartoons and comic books and am offended, disgusted and appalled.
    The Illegal Mexican Nationals that are attempting to "occupy" our country are trying to make this a race issue cover up their real intent. Which is- We want your country because ours is unlivable and we have been repressed by our government. We have been discriminated against in our own country because we are part Indian and pushed to the lowest class in our country. We think you are fat and easy so we will just go make a country of our own, out of yours. We will call it Aztlan.
    They very narrowly view their biggest obstacle to be white America. That shows their ignorance - because we are ALL paying for them , some more that others.
    If I hear one more mealy mouthed politician say "We are a Nation of Immigrants" I think I will throw up!!!! they sound like little parrots.
    No immigrant group in the history of this country has been catered to with housing, food stamps, allowed to commit fraud, theft, etc. as this group and they snuck in to get it and they are NOT entitled to it. NOR should they be allowed to VOTE in OUR elections to maniplutale our government.
    That's my opinion on the whole deal- hope I didn't offend anyone.
    RANT RANT RANT I am making my family and friends crazy!!!!!! But, they don't think I am as far over the top since they saw all of the Mexican Flags and the angry hordes in our streets.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the problem is, most blacks don't think about the difference, they see the Mexicans as a 'minority.' I know my friend felt that way until I explained the difference to her -- black CITIZENS had rights, illegal ALIENS don't --- after she had a complete understanding of the facts, she got angry. She said they were 'brought' here, they didn't come here illegally and everybody tries to use the 'civil rights' movement of the 60's to further their agenda's.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, this is a civil rights issue for the illegals. Except they are in the wrong country. They should be protesting for civil rights in their country of origin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes, this is a civil rights issue for the illegals. Except they are in the wrong country. They should be protesting for civil rights in their country of origin.
    they're either too lazy or too afraid to protest in their country, they would be shot dead in the streets . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They are saying that anyone who is against them is racist. I am black and I am so insulted at this movement. For one it doesn't matter if you are white or black but if you don't speak English I guarantee you will not work when all of this is over. My black people have been the biggest disappointment that Malcolm and King could ever have dreamed for. I bet MLK didn't dream this would happen. When it's all over Blacks will be the first to feel the suffrage. Then White will feel the suffrage. It will not be nice. We are getting ready to face days where there will be no light. Besides, when you here this kind of crap. Ask blacks this, What did LULAC OR ANY OTHER HISPANIC ORGANIZATION GIVE TO N.ORLEANS? ASK THEM DO THEY SPEAK SPANISH AND ARE THEY WILLING TO LEARN SPANISH? IT'S A SHAME THAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS OUR PEOPLE CAN'T SEE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AND JOIN WITH THE COUNTRY. ALSO, ASK THEM THIS, WE HAVE MANY PEOPLE IN PRISIONS WHY WOULDN'T YOU BE UPSET AND ASK FOR THE ONE'S WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED SERIOUS CRIMES TO BE RELEASED. THINGS LIKE THEFT AND DRUG ADDICTION? MAN THIS UPSETS ME.

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    They are saying that anyone who is against them is racist. I am black and I am so insulted at this movement. For one it doesn't matter if you are white or black . . . ALSO, ASK THEM THIS, WE HAVE MANY PEOPLE IN PRISIONS WHY WOULDN'T YOU BE UPSET AND ASK FOR THE ONE'S WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED SERIOUS CRIMES TO BE RELEASED. THINGS LIKE THEFT AND DRUG ADDICTION? MAN THIS UPSETS ME.
    I totally agree with you and I also think CITIZENS that haven't commited 'serious crimes' should be released so they can make room for illegals.

Another thing, I think the federal government, the communist party and the ACLU are behind all these claims of "racism." They don't want the whites and blacks to unite, because they know if we do, we can kick ***. Racial division is their best defense.

Dang at least black people had a case!
    And, more importantly, with regard to THIS business, the people who demonstrated and protested as and on behalf of the black people during the Civil Rights Movement were United States Citizens with every right to protest because this was their own government.

Illegal aliens do not have the right to call this their government and therefore they don't really have any right to protest anything in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

exactly. . . there is no comparison to the protests of the '60's and this.

The Civil Rights Marches in the 60's is nothing like this mess these illegals are doing right now!
    Black's were legal citizens,who also worked hard, paid taxes and were asking for,and deserved equal rights under the law, Rights that should be had by ALL American citizens.

These Illegals have no "rights" here in the USA waving their stupid Mexican flags. Because they are not LEGAL CITIZENS!

I too am black, and I don't see this invasion of Illegals getting Amnesty/Guest Worker program/free benefits as a way for "minorities to "unite"!
    I am in fear of the furture of this country, for our children's futures, and for ALL American citizens regardless of color.

I shudder at the thought of what the face of this nation will look like (Mexico) in 5, 10, 15 years once they,, "The Illegals" become the majority. And trust me, with the way they procreate ......they will soon become the majority with lack border control"south of the border" being granted a free pass, with amnesty, guest worker programs, total access to government benefits which will enable them to procreate even more.

I see them marching in the streets, demanding equal rights demanding things they have no right to.... and I say to myself these are the people who will be shaping "our" future. They will be the ones who will become our doctors, nurses, school teachers, leaders, law makers and the people who care for us when we become elderly .

Most of these illegals are uneducated, can not speak English, and who knows what kinds of diseases they are bringing with them!!!

They will be the ones teaching our children in the public schools and can't even speak English!!

We are all going to suffer, and suffer dearly. Especially the middle class working people! The hardest working class of people in this country with the weakest voice, and no one to stand up for us. And I also agree, that the Blacks will be the first to suffer, then the whites will feel the raft of the influx of illegal immigrants.

I am sick to death of the politicians telling us the Illegals are only taking jobs that the American ppl won't take. Who said that the American citizens will not take these jobs? It has gone from the illegals working mainly in the fields.... to them working in sewing factories, nursing homes, kitchens, hotels, construction sites as brick layers, carpenters driving fork lifts and the like.

They are telling us that Americans are no longer willing to work as brick layers, carpenters, construction workers, and in hotels??? BULL S**T

Blacks need to stop looking at this as "minorities" sticking together and see it for what it is,, Illegals are coming into this country illegally at an alarming rate, forcing honest, hard working, tax paying, law abiding American citizens OF ALL RACES to pay for them to live here illegally,and we are suffering, and we shall suffer even more by paying the price in one way or the other, if this influx of illegals continues,, the borders aren't controlled and Amnesty is granted!

Wake up Black people, this Amnesty is nothing more than cheap labor for one party, and cheap votes for the other!

I am a Proud American first, who just happens to be Black!

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    They are saying that anyone who is against them is racist. I am black and I am so insulted at this movement. For one it doesn't matter if you are white or black but if you don't speak English I guarantee you will not work when all of this is over. My black people have been the biggest disappointment that Malcolm and King could ever have dreamed for. I bet MLK didn't dream this would happen. When it's all over Blacks will be the first to feel the suffrage. Then White will feel the suffrage. It will not be nice. We are getting ready to face days where there will be no light. Besides, when you here this kind of crap. Ask blacks this, What did LULAC OR ANY OTHER HISPANIC ORGANIZATION GIVE TO N.ORLEANS? ASK THEM DO THEY SPEAK SPANISH AND ARE THEY WILLING TO LEARN SPANISH? IT'S A SHAME THAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS OUR PEOPLE CAN'T SEE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AND JOIN WITH THE COUNTRY. ALSO, ASK THEM THIS, WE HAVE MANY PEOPLE IN PRISIONS WHY WOULDN'T YOU BE UPSET AND ASK FOR THE ONE'S WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED SERIOUS CRIMES TO BE RELEASED. THINGS LIKE THEFT AND DRUG ADDICTION? MAN THIS UPSETS ME.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast