Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    Welcome Americans1st. We need more activists like you to spread the message! Great post!
    Thank you for the warm welcome Concernedmother.

I am willing to email and join any black organizations to get this message across.

I believe the religious leaders are looking at this from a humanitarian view point, and not looking at the legal aspect and the bigger picture of economics.

I do know for a fact that a certain Black Religious Leader, has made comments in the past that the Mexicans are only taking back the land that was orginally theirs ! And the Native Americans owned it first, and yes that is so true, the land unfortunately was stolen from the Native Americans. And some of the blacks are going along with it,and see it as pay back,, to the white man. But that kind of thinking is going to BITE US ALL IN THE BUTT!

In the black cummunites I belive they (blacks) somehow see it as
    another group of minorties getting the shaft ,,so to speak.... from a "white government" the way blacks did, and sometimes still do! Which in this case could not be farther from the truth!

I have never been one to constantly blame everything on "race".

And of course I do know racisim still exist, we all know it,whether we like to admit it or not..... and it rears it's ugly head in more ways than one. Sometimes in the most subtle of ways, other times it's blatenly rude, harsh ,ugly and sometimes deadly!

But for Blacks to, allow themselves to be fooled by these Illegals into thinking that this Amnesty/ Guess Worker program and these weekly rallies and marches are anything like the Civil Rights movements is a huge mistake!

But the one huge, and major difference here is....
    Blacks were brought here as slaves!!!!!! then stripped of everything they had, everything they owned, or had ever known..... about themselves, their lifestyle, and their culture. They lost their names, their families, and more importantly
    THEIR FREEDOM!
    They were lied to, used, abused, and mistreated in some of the worst ways possible.

We had no choice in where we lived, what we did, or how we lived. We were controlled, worked like animals in the worst of conditions. We helped build this country by the sweat of our brow, and the bloody warps on our backs.

And after generations and generations of this kind of physical and mental oppression, we were finally set free. Free in the body, but not always free of the mind! We had a long, long way to go, and a lot of struggle ahead.

And after all that abuse and struggling we were told we did not have the same rights as as white people, that even though we worked hard, helped build this country, paid our taxes, raised our families, went to church, and abided by the laws,,, we still were not equal.

Thank God for Dr Martin Luther King, for quietly, and peacefully fighting for the Equal Right For ALL AMERICANS, NO MATTER THE COLOR, CREED, ORIGIN, or RELIGION!

The history between whites and blacks and Equal Rights... is nothing like what these Illegals are demanding form us! They have NO RIGHTS IN AMERICA.... for they are illegal.

They came here illegally of their own free will, they illegally want to be here, they made illegal choices to jump the fence, cross the borders and come here. No one forced them, they made a choice, an illegal choice, and now they come here illegally, and make demands of our country ,of our government and now they the nerve to threaten to go on strike on May 1st to prove their point of how much they are needed!

I say every unemployed American Citizen go stand at the front door of every job that is vacated on May 1st by these illegales and ask to fill the position they vacated!! Then we shall see what jobs Americans will or will not take!

These people do not have the history we do in this country, they can not begin to identify with us,and our fight, and the plight we have had to over come! They want to use us, and our history with the white man to further and strengthen their cause!! Don't be fooled,,,,,
    because the reality is,, we as blacks have many of the same things they want!! But we fought for this, we worked damn hard for this, the right way, and the legal way!

The government is handing them Amnesty in disquise, and it's wrong.
    They get 11 years to prove themselves, stay in our country,,get government benefits at our expense,and a green card, then a chance to become Citizens .....when it all begin with breaking the law!

well ask yourself Black people, if that is all right,
    then where is our 40 acres and a mule we were promised all those years ago?[/b]
    My parents both had to work hard and struggle back in the 1940's to buy 12 acres of farm land for $1,000! They had a mule, but they bought themselves along with the 12 acres of land they had purchased! Land that is still in the family to this day.

BLACK PEOPLE, ask yourselves... how long do you think that BLACKS could break the laws, blatenly and brazenly roam the streets in protest, and make demands for something that you did deserved....
    let alone demand something that didn't deserve??
    WE COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH IT because the National Guard would be there to ARREST OUR BLACK BUTTS before we could walk out of our own front door onto the streets to even begin to protest, AND WE KNOW IT!

BLACK PEOPLE, Illegal Immigrants are driving down /under cutting the mimimun wages, [b]because employers are hiring them
    for under the minimum wage

And who is going to be effected by this? Those with less skills and the less educated portion of the Americans will suffer and many already have suffered. The Blacks, The Poor Whites, and young ppl such as young high school and college students looking for part time and summer jobs will feel it!
    And yes the middle class too, because there are no health benefits associated with these low wages,and we are picking up the slack.
    As many as 3000, to 8000 illegls come into this country a day, most are not educated,and we the tax payers are forcer to educate their children.
    $12,000,000,000 a year to educate illegal immigrant childen.

$1,000,000,000 a year in medicaid is allocated to hospitals across the USA to help pay for illegals going to hospital ememgency rooms and so on and it still does not cover ALL the cost. It's a Federal law to provide these services!!
    $17,000,000,000 a year in social services to cover the cost of their
    Anchor Babies, which gives them a free ticket here in the USA for life .

Employers are not being held accountable for hiring illegals. In 2004 only 3 employers were fined for such practice,,, but in 1999, 417 were fined for the same behavior. So with no one watching, they continue to break the law by hiring these illegals!

30% of the prisons are filled with illegal prisoners from other countries, at $63.57 pers day per illegal prisoner, that is $3.3 million A DAY, of our hard earn tax paying dollars! Just for the illegal prisoners alone!

Makes you wonder now when they say the prisons are mainly made up of minorties do they mean Blacks,,,or is it the 30% of Illegal Immigrants making up the majorty of the minorties in prisons!

The banks, and credit card lenders are giving them loans for houses, and credit cards!! How many Black American Citizens do you know who are struggling working two and three jobs with families would love to own their own homes, but can't get a loan, or don't have the proper resorces, or credit to purchase one?

No one is holding these lenders accountable either, for loaning money to theses illegals. But you better believe that the cost of them going deliquent or defaulting on their loans and mortgages is past off to ALL of us tax payers one way or the other with higher interest rates and penalties!

BLACK PEOPLE, we ALL AS AMERICANS regardless of color will suffer,,,,,
    but don't be fooled by the "so called Unity of the "Brown/Black Skinned People" that we are doing ourselves any good by advocating or supporting the behavior of these llleal immigrants and their demands and rights they feel they deserve or the fact that for what ever reasons the government would rather change immigration laws, then to inforce them as they are today.

Don't be fooled by trick words and pharses such as "jobs Americans will not do" Undocumented..aka Illegal" and the game they play with the word "Amnesty" it is amnesty no matter how you cut it or try to rearrange it, whether it takes 11 years or 1 day it is still forgivness for illegal and bad beavior.

Back in the 80's President Regan wasted no time in reforming Welfare,and we all know why.. dispite the fact that more whites were on welfare than minorties, it was to get Blacks,and the Poor off of welfare.

That was a good thing in many ways. But by the same token, he turned around and offered Amnesty to 4 or 5 million immigrants with no rules set in place,and look at us today 11 to 12 million illegals are in this country,some estimate that the numbers are even higher,an th cost is staggering to pay for them!

BLACK PEOPLE...Ask yourself two questions before you decide to throw in with a group of people that have committed an illegal act that is bound to hurt us all as a nation of people, Just because they are Brown Skinned.

1. If it were 12 millions blacks doing the same Illegal thing,or any illegal thing for whatever reasons... would the Government forgive us, cuddle us and hold our hands?

2. And what is the governments TRUE motives for pushing so hard, and jumping through all these hoops to accomodate millions of people illegal people who have committed these crimes?

You better ask yourselves... WHY?

[/b]

I know MANY blacks who don't believe the hype from California
    and Texas and want their illegal butts OUT!!!

We know during the civil rights era Mexicans were NO WHERE
    to be found while blacks were getting sprayed with water hoses
    and attacked by dogs.

When Katrina hit Mexicans once again were NO WHERE to be
    found YET now when they are in need of a "friend" they look
    to their fellow minority as a "friend" but we are not buying it!!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I'm surprised that Blacks were not offended by the protesters that evoked the name of Martin Luther King. He was an icon of our civil rights movement . I don't think he had much interest in illegal economic refugees. They didn't come here in chains on slave ships ,in fact quite the opposite they slipped into our country against our will to further their own interest. In fact they are the recipients of the social programs and safety nets we put in place during the civil rights movement
    It is also a little ironic that they are so in awe of Cesar Chavez. Chavez was opposed to illegal immigration because it kept the United Farm Workers wages low.

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration? Then why do the protesters love him so much?

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration? Then why do the protesters love him so much?
    Part of what Cesar Chavez protested was that illegal aliens suppressed wages by taking jobs from legal workers-- of which he was one. I can't figure out why the illegals hold him up as an icon for their cause other than that they perhaps don't know their own history.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    From Wikipedia...

In 1969, Chávez and members of the UFW marched through the Imperial and Coachella Valley to the border of Mexico to protest growers' use of illegal aliens as temporary replacement workers during a strike. Joining him on the march were both a Reverend Ralph Abernathy and a U.S. Senator Walter Mondale. Chávez and the UFW would often report suspected illegal aliens who served as temporary replacement workers as well as who refused to unionize to the INS.

Re: Minorities should stick together?

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue
    There also seems to be a rally for blacks to support the Illegals for some reason. I have no idea why. Somehow the illegals have diluted themselves into thinking this is some kind of civil rights movement. And I think its just wrong. I'm insulted that anybody would call all this protesting a "civil rights" movement. Dang at least black people had a case!
    I don't understand why some african americans support those illegal aliens as black people will be among the first that will feel the backlash that comes from illegal aliens. I'm a minority too but came to this country LEGALLY and it took me EIGHTEEN years to become a citizen. ( 13 years for Green Card, another 5 to become citizen )

Black people had a case and deserved the same right as all other Americans, but illegal aliens don't belong here. Why did it take me 18 years to become a citizen while others jump the border and receive amnesty ?

Welcome asam.

Why did it take me 18 years to become a citizen while others jump the border and receive amnesty ?
    That's exactly what we've been saying all along. Wonder if you'd be entitled to get all the money back you paid to do things the legal way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Welcome asam.

Why did it take me 18 years to become a citizen while others jump the border and receive amnesty ?
    That's exactly what we've been saying all along. Wonder if you'd be entitled to get all the money back you paid to do things the legal way.
    I think a don't even get 1 dollar back I paid to come the legal way.
    I don't need that money back. All I want is that those illegal aliens, that waste my tax, be sent packing back to where they come from.

A friend I've known very long and he also is trying to move to the US, he's been trying for about 8 years now and it's likely he must wait years before he will ever achieve his dreams and maybe he gets turned down. I help him through the LEGAL proces, but we are both a little upset that Bush is speaking about a guest workers program for the illegal aliens that work here, while he's been trying to come here legally for a long time. And I bet that he's not the only one that is waiting in line, I thought there are another 25 million people waiting in line.

Re: Minorities should stick together?

Quote Originally Posted by asam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue
    There also seems to be a rally for blacks to support the Illegals for some reason. I have no idea why. Somehow the illegals have diluted themselves into thinking this is some kind of civil rights movement. And I think its just wrong. I'm insulted that anybody would call all this protesting a "civil rights" movement. Dang at least black people had a case!
    I don't understand why some african americans support those illegal aliens as black people will be among the first that will feel the backlash that comes from illegal aliens. I'm a minority too but came to this country LEGALLY and it took me EIGHTEEN years to become a citizen. ( 13 years for Green Card, another 5 to become citizen )

Black people had a case and deserved the same right as all other Americans, but illegal aliens don't belong here. Why did it take me 18 years to become a citizen while others jump the border and receive amnesty ?
    asam, you are to be commended for becoming an American citizen the RIGHT WAY!
    It shows that you have character, self respect, and great respect for our laws!

I am sorry it took you 18 years, to become a citizen,. And I can not imagine how angry and fustrated you are at our government for making you wait all those years,and pay all that money just to allow 12 million illegals to jump ahead of the line.

But you know what? At least you can be proud of your accomplishments, in knowing that you have followed the rules, and abided by the laws of this country, which is what we Americans want ALL immigrants to do,, to do it the RIGHT WAY, THE LEGALWAY!

We Americans welcome immigrants, as long as it's done legally.

That is why the American citizens are so upset, and angry at the way our government is allowing these 12 million illegals to jump ahead of the line (Amnesty) of all those immigrants that did it the right way, and all the future immigrants that have been waiting in line for years for their visa's and green cards.

I am black, and I have no intentions what so ever in supporting any of those 12,000,000 law breaking illegals, not now, not ever!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast