Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration? Then why do the protesters love him so much?
    Part of what Cesar Chavez protested was that illegal aliens suppressed wages by taking jobs from legal workers-- of which he was one. I can't figure out why the illegals hold him up as an icon for their cause other than that they perhaps don't know their own history.
    sounds like he's an icon for the American people, NOT illegal aliens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: AFrican AMerican Fighting alone

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    I have tried going to Black Voices and one of them even told me that I wasn't black until I gave it to them what we call going Ghetto. I'm to to the point I'm ready to put fliers up all over my community to inform them. The biggest problem are the churches. They are the ones who will talk them down. Until preachers get on board there is nothing to do to convert them. I've been fighting this issue and it's difficult if you can tell me what else to do I will be glad to know so I can do it to get them to the right side. If they get in power blacks are screwed more than they know it. I just don't get why they can't see it.

Here you go. Print this or email it, and pass this one around:

United States Economic Strategy Mid 21st Century

The Black Agenda/What Lies Beneath

(A Look At The Issue Of Illegal Immigration)

It is time for the Black Community to remove its rose colored glasses and take a very critical look at American economic strategy and its agenda for Blacks, in general, here in the United States. Let it be unmistakably understood from the outset of this commentary that this present day question of “illegal immigrants/Mexicans’” is not some obscure or complicated issue of morality but rather a simple and straight forward use of a group of people as political pawns in a clearly defined implementation of economic strategy/policy by the corporate forces here in this country. Indeed they are the replacement group for the lower rungs of society in America that will be afforded some economic stability and within that scope of the lower rungs of society some political influence, for a time, as opposed to the agenda of total disenfranchisement in general and as a whole for the Black community. And the atrocity of the so-called Black leadership to not recognize and challenge this clear attempt to nail shut that coffin of viability, both political and economic, for the Black community is only an affirmation that their time has past for any role as leaders of our community. Furthermore for those so-called Black leaders that have joined this call/movement for special treatment of “illegal immigrants” here in America, to the detriment of the social, economic, and political viability of the Community to which they claim to serve, they should be branded as traitors/sell-outs and afforded no respect from Blacks whatsoever.

Now let me clarify one position of this commentary. Reference to “illegal immigrants” as it relates to the Black community is indeed an important challenge. The impact as to the devastation caused by their influx to what was once the traditional Black community is certain. However, this agenda for the disenfranchisement of the Black community is nothing new. It origins have basis in slavery and the original Constitution of America. Its roots encompass the entirety of the American experience here in the New World and it continues today. We as Blacks have never been on equal par at any level (societal, economically, or politically) here in this Nation. And those forces that have bred contempt within the Caucasian community, for Blacks, have never ceased in their agenda. This element of their plan, for the destruction of the Black community, is of extreme import because it causes the Caucasian/majority segment of society, through its complicated psychological manipulation of race hatred, to support measures that are detrimental to their own viability and survival as well. I.e. Supporting “illegal immigration” supposedly as a moral agenda despite its devastating effect on the Black community is a comfortable position because their, the majority community’s, inbred hatred of the Blacks leads them to feel this would only enhance their position of dominance within American society as a whole. However, “illegal immigration” as evidenced by today’s realities show that the impact and devastation far outreaches the perimeter of just the Black community. Thus the congruence we have on the part of the overall society concerning this issue of “illegal immigration” should logically expose the aim of the unabashedly greedy corporate forces, and those individual purveyors of hatred and disunity, the exploiters. That aim regardless of skin color or ethnic origin is exploitation of the masses to secure their financial bottom line and their firm grip on power over those masses. And to effect further disunity between the races, Black and White, would only make their goals more easily obtainable. To remove that very segment of American society that has first hand experience in standing up to the forces of greed and demanding accommodation and fair treatment is a shrewd political calculus. There are many elements of the Africans experience here in the New World that White society would be wise to study and emulate. The basis of the positions are the same! (Accommodation, fair treatment, and viability)

It should be quite apparent to any rational thinking person just what the “Economic Strategy” of the forces of economic power is today in this Country and globally. The economic exploitation of the worlds’ masses regardless of skin color or ethnicity or boarders. And their absolute control over those masses politically through the machinations of racial and ethnic disunity. Understand, I have no personal quarrel with a Mexican individual wanting to secure a better life for him/herself. That struggle is indeed noble and should be pursued. The only issue is where should that struggle be pursued. Just as Blacks here in America faced up to the civil rights movement and the abolitionist movement. Mexicans should learn from these movements and implement them in Mexico. Then there would truly be a supporting of their cause by the Black community; legitimate support. Not the destruction of one community in lieu of the other. And the Majority community of America as well should seriously consider the experience of the African here in this country and what they can learn and implement from that experience as ways to challenge the greedy corporate forces at work against their interest also. Remember the labor movement of the early 1900’s America. Complacency is no longer an option. Just as the prevailing economic strategy of the day may be to eliminate the Black community its goal is also to greatly diminish the Majority’s, white middle class, role in this society as well. This fact is also certain.

Thusly, the fact is that we have all allowed ourselves to become pawns of greedy corporate enterprises or individuals. Since the period of the Great Depression Americans have found it so easy to trust these corporate entities for all of their needs. As one knows in the general dealings of life “blind trust” is often an invitation to disappointment. Now the realities of that trust and acquiescence are apparent. Consolidation of money and power at the upper reaches of society; displacement, disenfranchisement, and disunity at the middle and lower rungs of the societal ladder. These fights for fairness have to be fought again, there is no getting around it America. Or the consequence will be a Country reduced to 2nd world status or worse with only a memory of the good old days. And these revisiting of old battles is paramount to the Black community with what will hopefully be a new bred of strong, courageous, and sophisticated leadership up to this daunting challenge we face here in the mid 21st Century! So therefore maybe this issue of “illegal immigration” could be a wake up call for the American working class altogether. We need something to wake us up fore the “New World Order” has marching orders to take the American working class down to its knees. And the total annihilation of the part of American society, which is Black.

It's a shame that the NAACP is so tied to the far left that they can't see the threat that amnesty poses to their movement. The Hispanics are starting to poach on their issues. There are after all only so many affirmative action slots open, and the people who sneak across the border will be given the same consideration as those whose ancestors were brought here in chains. You can be sure that amnesty will create a huge resentful underclass with an enormous sense of entitlement.

As a Hispanic, who immigrated legally almost 40 years ago, I can tell you that many of the activists in the Hispanic community believe that the Black American community is going to side with them on the illegal issue because their cause is as important as that of the Civil Rights Movement. Unfortunately for them, Americans will stick together against those who break the law of our country and enter it illegally.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

we as blacks have many of the same things they want!! But we fought for this, we worked damn hard for this, the right way, and the legal way!
    the BIG DIFFERENCE, not just that blacks were CITIZENS of this country, unlike these ILLEGALS, the blacks were not protesting for 'civil rights' in a FOREIGN country.

IF they want to follow in the trail left by the blacks in the 'civil rights' protests of the 60's, they need to protest in THEIR streets in THEIR country and petitition THEIR government. THEN and only then, will the American people -- black or white -- support their cause
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

If Its possible to turn the tide on MySpace. If anyone has it, maybe we could all become friends there.

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130
    As a Hispanic, who immigrated legally almost 40 years ago, I can tell you that many of the activists in the Hispanic community believe that the Black American community is going to side with them on the illegal issue because their cause is as important as that of the Civil Rights Movement. Unfortunately for them, Americans will stick together against those who break the law of our country and enter it illegally.
    Glad you're here LEGALLY! I posted this somewhere else, but the difference between the two that these people can't seem to understand is this:

the black CITIZENS of this country were protesting for 'civil rights' they were ENTITLED to as CITIZENS . . . they petititioned THEIR government in THEIR country -- they DID NOT illegaly go to Mexico or any other foreign country DEMANDING the rights and privileges of citizenship

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americansunite and Americans1st, I have noticed that yes it seems that the illegal aliens have this hateful mentallity towards the white people, and no one else, but I sometimes had wondered if I had only interpreted it from my point of view.

I have also wondered if they felt that white Americans were more privileged than others here (well at least not in this household we're not!!)? I can say from my point of view that I do not, as a white woman, have "extra" privelages. I have been taught that we make our own way in the world, and I feel sure most Americans feel the same way.

I suppose I did not think much about that caste system they have there where the lighter skinned people in Mexico are the privelaged.

I think this is a time when we really need to evaluate what we as Americans want to do, unite completely, or allow ourselves to be taken over.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

View from a Texan

Hey all! I just joined this sight, and I am thankful and excited that there is a mass of people that are taking a realistic approach to this issue and the damage it is doing to this country. I am a native Houstonian/Texan, and in the past five years, I have witnessed the progression of illegal immigration and the horrible impact it has had on my state and nation.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    I know MANY blacks who don't believe the hype from California
    and Texas and want their illegal butts OUT!!!

Regarding this quote, I want to clarify that the hispanic population, and an extremely small portion of other ethnicities, are the only ones in support of amnesty, and there has been a huge division between hispanics and every other ethnicity because of this. While this sight has provided a lot of important information, I think it's important to realize the severity of the issue at hand. If our government were to provide any type of amnesty it would incourage a lot more illegal immigration just like it did when congress permitted it in 1986. If this were to happen, it would be a viable prediction to assert another 10 to 15 million illegal immigrants would be in the United States within the next ten years. While some would argue that this is a nation of immigrants, they would also have to realize this is a nation of law-abiding immigrants that support America. I'm sure you have seen the protests using the central and south American flags as a symbolic statement of loyalty to the hispanic culture, but the problem's severity is a lot deeper than that. Just in the past week I've personally experienced and heard hatred for other races, particularly whites as well as blacks, and several proclamations that Mexico is taking its land back. Also while they argue illegals have provided cheaper labor in unskilled areas and add a surplus of 7 billion dollars to our S.S. fund annually, that won't even cover half of the extra expense it takes to house, feed, and educate them. Also, our crime rate has a direct correlation to the icrease of illegal immigrants in Texas. As far as jobs in Houston, there are plenty of decent legal citizens that are scraping for any type of work they can get. Before closing, I also would like to clarify that there is a percentage of legal hispanic immigrants that strongly appose illegal immigration and are upset and embarrassed because they have pride in being an American and for the reasons I just listed. I want to elucidate that there is no validity in claiming this as a racist issue, and there still are a lot of great legal hispanic Americans that are in full support of the removal of illegal immigrants.

Welcome, ndTEX. Glad you decided to join us, like you I also thought I was alone in my anger but as you can see, we are not alone.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast