Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt was born in Detroit to citizen parents. How far back are we supposd to go?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

re: George Romney:
    "There he turned around the struggling firm by focusing all efforts on the smaller Rambler car. Romney mocked the products of the "Big Three" automakers as "gas-guzzling dinosaurs" and became one of the first high-profile, media-savvy business executives."

Well, son Mitt should be the eco-hero then! I think Romney/Bachmann could win.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney is gonna do what ever the Mormons tell him to do and they just told Utah to grant amnesty to illegals! This Sucks! No Top Romney! Please!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Romney is gonna do what ever the Mormons tell him to do and they just told Utah to grant amnesty to illegals! This Sucks! No Top Romney! Please!
    If Romney gets elected I bet it would be in a Republican landslide. If they enacted an amnesty it would be because the Republicans turned against us.
    Right now I think only Romney could beat Obama; however by 2012 Obama may just have ruined his chances even further like he did this week!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    A child is automatically granted citizenship in the following cases:

1. Both parents were U.S. citizens at the time of the child's birth
    2. The parents are married
    3. At least one parent lived in the United States prior to the child's birth. INA 301(c) and INA 301(a)(3) state, "and one of whom has had a residence."

The FAM (Foreign Affairs Manual) states "no amount of time specified."

A person's record of birth abroad, if registered with a U.S. consulate or embassy, is proof of citizenship. They may also apply for a passport or a Certificate of Citizenship to have their citizenship recognized.
    This thinking is part of our problem. Sapper is right.

People keep thinking Citizen and Natural Born Citizen is the same but it is NOT. This is what the liberal progressives want us to think so they can kill off the entirity of the Natural Born Citizen Clause.

To be a Natural Born Citizen:

1. Born on US Soil or in a US Territory.
    2. Need 2 parents who are US Citizens
    3. Need to hold NO allegiance to a foreign country at time of birth.

That has always been what I was taught and was accepted for generations as a Natural Born Citizen. However I can see these days expanding it a tad to mean at least 1 parent a US Citizen who is married at time of birth and the other a Permanent Resident/ Permanent green card holder.

But Progressives for years have been trying to make people think Citizen is all that is required and that there is only Naturalized Citizens (immigrants granted citizenship) and Natural Born Citizens when infact there are more types.

That's an interesting issue.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The definition of Natural-born citizens are those born in the nation (USA) to parents who are both citizens of the nation (USA)as specified by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Definition of Native-born citizens are: 1. born to alien parents on US soil (Jus Soli). 2. born outside the US and its Terroritories to both US parents who were subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. If a child is born to both natural born US parents who are in the US military and born in a US military hospital, then they are natural born because they are under the jurisdication of the United States. Children born to both USC parents outside the jurisdication of the United States must register the birth of their child with the Department of State to get a "Certificate of Birth Abroad" before the baby is a year old to keep his US citizenship as a native born citizen.

George Romney was born in Mormon colonies in Mexico to US parents. Since Mexico is a Sovereign Nation and not under the jurisdication of the United States, Romney is not a natural born citizen, he is a native born. LA Governor Jindal was born in the US to parents who were citizens of India while they were in the US on a visa. Since Jindal's parents owe allegiance to, under the jurisdication of the sovereigncountry of India, and not the United States, Jindal is not natural born. So both men are native born US Citizens, therefore ineligible to become a US President because they do not meet the requirement of Article 2, Section 1 which stipulates only Natural-born citizens are eligible.

The criteria/term for natural-born citizen is describe in Vattel's Law of Nations: or, Principles of the Natural Law Applicable to the Conduct and Affairs of Nations and Sovereigns. Vattel's definition is found in the Immigration and Nationality Act, taught in Immigration Law at the academy to determine citizenship. Vattel's Law of Nations was used by the founding fathers when writting Article 2, Sec 1 of the Constitution. Dr. Corsi also cites this in his book.

George Romney was born in Mormon colonies in Mexico to US parents. Since Mexico is a Sovereign Nation and not under the jurisdication of the United States, Romney is not a natural born citizen, he is a native born.
    I'm confused. Mitt Romney was born in the US to USC parents, I assume he IS Natural-born. Therefore he is eligible, no?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    George Romney was born in Mormon colonies in Mexico to US parents. Since Mexico is a Sovereign Nation and not under the jurisdication of the United States, Romney is not a natural born citizen, he is a native born.
    I'm confused. Mitt Romney was born in the US to USC parents, I assume he IS Natural-born. Therefore he is eligible, no?
    again ... the key is his parents.

Native Born Citizens cannot run for POTUS

It doesnt matter if Mitt Romney was Born on top of the White House on (U.S. Soil)

A million U.S. Flags Waving in the Breeze and Mitt Romney the New Born Baby starts singing the National Anthem witnessed by a Billion People World Wide

his grand parents / parents actions make him a Native Born Citizen

he can do anything / be anything; with the exception of a POTUS

ONLY a Natural Born Citizen can be POTUS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast