Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    What if it were Mitt's grandfather that had been born in Mexico, not his dad?
    then that debate needs to happen; but the laws cannot change to meet certain individuals and not others

the more the law is distorted; the more chances of getting another Barack Obama and thats what I believe this is all about

continual distortion and blurring of our laws
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NObama's daddy Ol' Iron leg wasn't born in the US yet he still got in and they knew he wasn't born here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I just can't see your argument re: Mitt. I can see an issue with his dad, and definitely not Arnold, but Mitt has no dual allegiance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Sorry, I just can't see your argument re: Mitt. I can see an issue with his dad, and definitely not Arnold, but Mitt has no dual allegiance.
    I agree with you, BetsyRoss. Romney was born in the United States to U.S. Parents. By the way, the Arnold thing isn't even a legitimate argument because he wasn't born in the United States.

"The Conclusive Definition Of "Natural-Born Citizen"

Natural-born citizens of the United States are those who are citizens of the United States from birth without having to perform any act to acquire or perfect their American citizenship. These are those whose parents are citizens of the United States at the time of their birth.

Natural-born American citizens are those born of American citizen parents, within or without the American Republic, provided in the latter case that one of the parents had resided in the United States prior to the birth of the child.

Their American citizenship is natural, the result of parentage, and not artificial or acquired by compliance with legislative provisions. A natural-born citizen is one not made by law or otherwise, but born. And this class is the large majority, in fact, the mass of our citizens; all others are exceptions specially provided for by law.

A natural-born citizen is defined as one whose citizenship is established by the jurisdiction which the United States already has over the parents of the child, not what is thereafter acquired by choice of residence in this country.

It is not necessary that a man should be born in this country, to be "a natural born citizen." It is only requisite he should be a citizen by birth, and that is the case with all the children of citizens who have ever resided in this country, though born in a foreign country.

Natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens and naturalized citizens, are those born in the United States of parents who are citizens. Natural-born citizens are also those born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of the child.

Hence, a child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had previously resided in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/17485112/The- ... rn-Citizen

Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Mitt Romney can bitch; whine; complain; stomp his feet; but he has no one to point the finger at but his grand parents / parents
    Can you name a single time when Mitt had occasion to "bitch; whine; complain; [or] stomp his feet" about this matter? I have never heard of any instance when Mitt even addressed this matter.

My parents were both born in Germany....I was born here AFTER they both became citizens of the U.S.A.....so I am a natural born citizen......

Romney was born on U.S. soil to Citizen parents.....so...what is the problem???????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey as far as I am concerned he is definitely a RINO......he is a corporate elitist, his wives family owns or owned Heinz and moved it to Mexico. That is just some of the information I can recall with out looking into his whole bio or his voting record..Oh yes and lets not forget his health care passage in Massachusetts for which Obama care was patented.. Does that not say enough for you it sure does for me. He sure doesn't appear to be for the average American. The only good thing I can say about him, if it is good, is he funded his campaign with his own money or families money the last time he ran....Some would think he was hoping to out spend and/or buy his way into the big house.....but as usual that is my opinion of course....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Hey as far as I am concerned he is definitely a RINO......he is a corporate elitist, his wives family owns or owned Heinz and moved it to Mexico. That is just some of the information I can recall with out looking into his whole bio or his voting record..Oh yes and lets not forget his health care passage in Massachusetts for which Obama care was patented.. Does that not say enough for you it sure does for me. He sure doesn't appear to be for the average American. The only good thing I can say about him, if it is good, is he funded his campaign with his own money or families money the last time he ran....Some would think he was hoping to out spend and/or buy his way into the big house.....but as usual that is my opinion of course....

Kathyet
    That's all fine and good, but do you think he's a natural-born citizen?

Re: Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Mitt Romney can bitch; whine; complain; stomp his feet; but he has no one to point the finger at but his grand parents / parents
    Can you name a single time when Mitt had occasion to "bitch; whine; complain; [or] stomp his feet" about this matter? I have never heard of any instance when Mitt even addressed this matter.
    Nor have I.........and why should he bitch, whine, and complain, he is a natural-born citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet

That's all fine and good, but do you think he's a natural-born citizen?
    The real question is was his father?

Kathyet

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast