Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I have supported Mitt on all other accounts, but this I cannot excuse. McCain must have been kissing his butt this whole week and a half.

I don't care if aliens landed on the planet, gave us a cure for cancer, and then endorsed McCain - I still would not vote for him.
    I agree ,

No matter who endorses McCain , at this time there is no way
    I can vote for him

Things may change and I'll keep an eye on him but I just
    think he is in the catch 22 position of trying to please us or
    please the illegal enablers

I don't think we are his first choice

Whatever little respect I had left for Mitt just went out the door. I cannot believe he is endorsing the biggest loser in the Senate.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Whatever little respect I had left for Mitt just went out the door. I cannot believe he is endorsing the biggest loser in the Senate.
    Technically, he is endorsing the Republican Party, not McCain. However, McCAin is the nominee----so the only way that he can endorse the Republican Party, is by endorsing McCain!!!

Nothing will change. He appoints Juan Hernandez as his "hispanic outreach director" and turns around and tells Americans he "gets it" on amnesty. Whatever.

I bet he's just itching to pass a big in-your-face amnesty to get back at everyone who derailed his efforts last year.

Here's what I think about the frontrunners on the amensty issue, worst to less worse.

1. Obama - Is the absolute worst on the amnesty promise. He cares nothing about current laws (illegals getting drivers licenses) and since he's getting the reconquistas behind him, he will owe them something. He also said he will "stop at nothing" (or something like that) to get CIR passed.

2. McCain - the second worst. He has a long track record of alliance to Mexico, and illegals that would make you wonder what he is getting from that country to have him so dedicated. Plus, he will retailiate if elected as I describe above.

3. Clinton - the least worst. Now she lost her Latina advisor who just endorsed Obama. Sure she says pathway and CIR but I would believe she's more into getting the votes and doesn't personally owe anything at this point and CIR will at least be a few items down on her list of priorities.

I'm still not voting for any of them, but seriously IMO I think Hillary would be the best bet to at least get the chance to fight off amnesty for four more years.

Can you believe we have to fight this for four more years? This is just sickening.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Technically, he is endorsing the Republican Party, not McCain. However, McCAin is the nominee----so the only way that he can endorse the Republican Party, is by endorsing McCain!!!
    Sugar coat it if you must, this just shows party comes before god and country, unforgivable.

Can't the GOP kick McCain out? Shouldn't there be a tally that if you vote against your party xx amount of times, you lose your repub status?

He doesn't vote republican other than pro-life!

I didn't vote for the party. I voted to try and save our country. And, if it is a choice of having my throat slit from behind by a turncoat or being shot in the face by my enemy, I'll face my enemy. I'm dead either way. But at least I'll go down facing them.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Nothing will change. He appoints Juan Hernandez as his "hispanic outreach director" and turns around and tells Americans he "gets it" on amnesty. Whatever.

I bet he's just itching to pass a big in-your-face amnesty to get back at everyone who derailed his efforts last year.

Here's what I think about the frontrunners on the amensty issue, worst to less worse.

1. Obama - Is the absolute worst on the amnesty promise. He cares nothing about current laws (illegals getting drivers licenses) and since he's getting the reconquistas behind him, he will owe them something. He also said he will "stop at nothing" (or something like that) to get CIR passed.

2. McCain - the second worst. He has a long track record of alliance to Mexico, and illegals that would make you wonder what he is getting from that country to have him so dedicated. Plus, he will retailiate if elected as I describe above.

3. Clinton - the least worst. Now she lost her Latina advisor who just endorsed Obama. Sure she says pathway and CIR but I would believe she's more into getting the votes and doesn't personally owe anything at this point and CIR will at least be a few items down on her list of priorities.

I'm still not voting for any of them, but seriously IMO I think Hillary would be the best bet to at least get the chance to fight off amnesty for four more years.

Can you believe we have to fight this for four more years? This is just sickening.
    I agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Sugar coat it if you must, this just shows party comes before god and country, unforgivable.
    No, it doesn't. Not if he is giving him the endorsement based on concerns about terrorists and national security issues-----and thinking that a Republican is better to address these issues over a Democrat.

Do you think Mitt might be doing this to kill any last hope of Huck's chances? Since Huck staying in the race divided the conservative vote in the first place and Huck kept making all kinds of rude remarks about Mitt.

Still doesn't make it right. Mitt should just endorse the devil while he's at it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast