Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Whatever little respect I had left for Mitt just went out the door. I cannot believe he is endorsing the biggest loser in the Senate.
    Technically, he is endorsing the Republican Party, not McCain. However, McCAin is the nominee----so the only way that he can endorse the Republican Party, is by endorsing McCain!!!
    Sugar coat it if you must, this just shows party comes before god and country, unforgivable.
    No, it doesn't. Not if he is giving him the endorsement based on concerns about terrorists and national security issues-----and thinking that a Republican is better to address these issues over a Democrat.
    Dolly, you're forgetting the most important fact here, and that is that mclamebrain is a RINO. He is no true Rep. So in a way, Mitt is endorsing the Dems because all of the issues mclamebrain talks about he talks using the liberal democratic posture.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

McCain just wants us to continue to fight the war in Iraq to drain off the loyal soldiers who place their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution first, before the President. As stated in earlier posts, the military is training new recruits to put the President first. This will allow a smooth transition to the NAU control and enable the soldiers to be used against US citizens when they rise against the NAU takeover. This has already been explained through the NORTHCOM drills across the country.

Once again we take it in the back. Just HOW many people on our side are going to throw us under the bus and join the proamnesty crowd?

We all have to vote, to help our conservative congressman. But we need an independent candidate for President, someone with good name recognition and is strong on the illegal issue.

I know we wont win, but it will help turnout and save some of our good congressmen inthe process.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Do you think Mitt might be doing this to kill any last hope of Huck's chances? Since Huck staying in the race divided the conservative vote in the first place and Huck kept making all kinds of rude remarks about Mitt.

Still doesn't make it right. Mitt should just endorse the devil while he's at it.
    Huckabee doesn't have any chances. He has no chance of winning the nomination----he is staying in the race for the limelight.

Do you think Mitt might be doing this to kill any last hope of Huck's chances? Since Huck staying in the race divided the conservative vote in the first place and Huck kept making all kinds of rude remarks about Mitt.

Still doesn't make it right. Mitt should just endorse the devil while he's at it.
    Huckabee doesn't have any chances. He has no chance of winning the nomination----he is staying in the race for the limelight.
    I like how he says "I didn't major in math..." not a very smart thing to say when you are running for president and people expect you to deal with the national deficit.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Whatever little respect I had left for Mitt just went out the door. I cannot believe he is endorsing the biggest loser in the Senate.
    Technically, he is endorsing the Republican Party, not McCain. However, McCAin is the nominee----so the only way that he can endorse the Republican Party, is by endorsing McCain!!!
    Sugar coat it if you must, this just shows party comes before god and country, unforgivable.
    No, it doesn't. Not if he is giving him the endorsement based on concerns about terrorists and national security issues-----and thinking that a Republican is better to address these issues over a Democrat.
    Dolly, you're forgetting the most important fact here, and that is that mclamebrain is a RINO. He is no true Rep. So in a way, Mitt is endorsing the Dems because all of the issues mclamebrain talks about he talks using the liberal democratic posture.
    Yes, he is a RINO based on a lot of issues----particularly illegals. However, I don't think that anyone ever called him a RINO based on his positions regarding national security and terrorists-----which is the ONLY reason that he got as far as he has!!!

I like how he says "I didn't major in math..." not a very smart thing to say when you are running for president and people expect you to deal with the national deficit.
    I know!!

I think Mitt does what is best for Mitt with this endorsement. That always struck me as his main principle. He is doing what will get him ahead in the future, which is a big part of why I had trouble trusting him in the first place.

By helping out McCain, he wins the favor of a potential president and he wins the good graces of the party. He's essentially bought himself a big chip in the GOP. I knew he would use those delegates as a bargaining chip for something when he dropped out - he has really given himself a leg up with this move in the long term.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

RINOs IMO are NEO CONS.

Check out the link.. This is what we are doing now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Keynesianism
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    I think Mitt does what is best for Mitt with this endorsement. That always struck me as his main principle. He is doing what will get him ahead in the future, which is a big part of why I had trouble trusting him in the first place.

By helping out McCain, he wins the favor of a potential president and he wins the good graces of the party. He's essentially bought in to the GOP. I knew he would use those delegates as a bargaining chip for something when he dropped out - he has really given himself a leg up with this move in the long term.
    What politician doesn't act that way? They all have to play the game. Mitt was an outsider this whole time, and people worked against him. I doubt he had a personal agenda, but he had an unfair set of circumstances.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast