Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Delegates...again.

Mitts delegates go to the undeclared catagory. they can vote for whoever they wish. He can ask them to vote for McCain but they don't have to.

Comment about the endorsement here

http://comments.breitbart.com/d8uq91d01/#comment-42502
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

go local

I see Mitt's action as standard honorable politician stuff. Ugly, but normal.

The national stage is lost to us for 4 or 5 years. I'm going back to local stuff. Picketing the local ICE office with a sign "Do Your Job!". Photographing license plates of workers cars at home construction sites. Asking my sheriff to join 287(g). Putting Judicial Watch fliers in all the postage paid envelopes that come into my house and sending them out into the great void.

We need to keep the immigration issue in people's minds. The Republican Party is lost to us, but the issue is alive.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

MW
    Dolly wrote:

Romney is concerned about national security and terrorists----and just as he said at CPAC----he does not feel that this should be left into the hands of the Dems.
    Make no mistake about it, Romney is concerned about Romney, just as he's always been.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney endorsement

Mitt Romney is simply endorsing the nominee of his party for president.

The race for the nomination has been over since Super Tuesday. John McCain will be the nominee.

After the South Carolina and Nevada primaries, there were only two viable candidates remaining on the GOP side, McCain and Romney. Huckabee was finished once he lost South Carolina.

Duncan Hunter has endorsed Mike Huckabee.

It's been over for Ron Paul for a long, long time. However, I hope Ron Paul supporters will continue to vote for him. Ron Paul can't win and neither can Mike Huckabee, but votes for Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo or Mitt Romney all show displeaure with the man who will be the nominee, John McCain.

As far as criticism of Romney for this endorsement from Ron Paul supporters, I can only laugh. On Super Tuesday, when there were only two viable GOP candidates, the Ron Paul campaign chose to work with the campaign of pro-amnesty John McCain and the campaign of pro-amnesty Mike Huckabee to help Huckabee win West Virginia.

Romney

Well. the only thing I can say about Romney is that he cared more about the party(and his future in politics) than he did for his loyal supporters. He could have stayed in the race for a brokered convention and probably won. No loyalty to the People as usual.

As for Ron Paul...his winning has always been a long shot. He stands against the establishment. Ron Paul has his home phone number listed in the telephone book and his constituents in his district can call him at home. Ron Paul still believes there is a chance for a brokered convention, and he is staying in the race for his supporters. We want him to continue. He has supporters who have not had their chance to cast their vote for him..they are still canvasing their precincts and working hard for him. Ron Paul will not abandon them because he cares about PEOPLE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234