No, McCain wouldn't be the same. Take an honest look at both candidates positions and it will become abundantly clear. Many of us, including me, may not agree on many of McCains ideas but in the end he is nowhere nearly as radical as Obama. I predict (and pray) that in November, voters will see the true threat that Obama and a democratcally controlled congress really poses for this country and McCain will win with a huge majority. Either way, grassroots organizations like Alipac need to be prepared for an ugly four years and begin to help position a truly conservative candidate of the people for a run at the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
MW, Obama has dreams of dramatically changing this country by turning it into a giant melting pot with Mexico. He is arguably the most potentially dangerous man that this country will have ever seen. Americans need to sit up and take notice. He is only a breath away from becoming President.
I agree with you, but you could sub in the name McVain there, and it would be exactly the freeking same.