Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I think all 3 of them are good candidates and would be proud to support any of them. Ron Paul is a lot closer to my IDEAL candidate than either Hunter or Tancredo, but the REST of them are ALL useless.

Thanks for the suggestions Crocket. I'm going to his site after this post.

I'll still keep all 3 candidates in mind, but my main focus is going to be on Paul. Anyone who has further suggestions or wants to report back on how they are making out with the campaign, please keep the rest of us updated. I'll do the same. Thanks!

Decisions, decisions. I very much like, and respect all three. Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, and Duncan Hunter. This is going to be one hell of an expensive undertaking for a candidate to compete.
    I wonder who would have the most money, and donations/contributions to keep up with the race. IMO, these are the only 3 worth supporting.

I agree with you chloe24, illegal immigration is only the tip of the iceberg in the overall scheme of things.

Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist and I would be proud to vote for him.

Tancredo and Hunter would get my vote also. I hope they can stick around till the end, the American people could be proud to finally pull the lever once again.

Alas, just the mention of doing away with the Federal Reserve makes me fear for his back also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Alas, just the mention of doing away with the Federal Reserve makes me fear for his back also.
    That thought would put you in MY boat, Darlene...

I support all three in their pursuit for the Whitehouse. I want one of these men in the Whitehouse.

I'm sure if anyone of these guys wins the election he would have great support and ideas for policy from the other two!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's face it, Ron Paul isn't really a Republican, or a Libertarian. He's an AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked it when I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio, and he stated he was sick of the Rep, and Dem. parties, and wanted an American to vote for.

Well, I really agree with that, and maybe his rant has just been answered.

Caught a bit of Shawn Vanity yesterday and one caller expressed his concern that the Republicans running were not for illegal immigration enforcement.

Well guess what the a-- hole said, "Mitt Romney is for illegal immigration control". Never mentioned Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter who have already announced they are running. What a joke he is. I turn him on only to hear the "Hate Hannity Hotline" and more people get through that don't agree with him than most programs like his. When they do, most are pretty good, but he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over their conversation like "so you want to see Pelosi as Speaker of the House". He never can honestly debate them.

Without his daily "Talking Points" he is a total fool.

MW
    Darlene wrote:

Caught a bit of Shawn Vanity yesterday and one caller expressed his concern that the Republicans running were not for illegal immigration enforcement.

Well guess what the a-- hole said, "Mitt Romney is for illegal immigration control". Never mentioned Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter who have already announced they are running.
    It has become extremely apparent that Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul aren't going to get any media respect at this time (they are not considered serious players in the game). Hopefully we can change that in the near future!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Without a doubt, this just proves that the media pushes the candidates they want, and the clueless just vote for who they see and hear the most from. It's like a form of brainwashing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast