Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hopefully we can change that in the near future!
    We sure will try MW, I am tired of the Main Stream Media telling us who our candidates are and not mentioning anyone else that is in the race.

Like the Dems it's Hillery and Obama. The Republicans it's McCain, Giuliani and Mitt Romney, Oh Yeah and Newt, even though he hasn't even announced yet. I think they pulled Fred Thompson in because they know that the others are so disliked, and Romney is a wild card. This means they are controlling Fred and he is willing to dance to their tune.

We should make a concerted effort to call and remind them that the others are running also, although I hate to hang on to the phone for hours.

Banned
    The media are just proxies for their CFR masters.

Bill Richardson would be a great President I think. Hes done alot for New Mexico. But thats just me.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    Bill Richardson would be a great President I think. Hes done alot for New Mexico. But thats just me.
    Bill Richardson?! He is for open borders and guest-worker plans.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED

Sounds like a good idea if you went to become part of the North American union. That is fact.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

MW
    NEWBREED wrote:

The above comment begs the question, why are you here on ALIPAC, NEWBREED? Bill Richardson stand for everything most of us on ALIPAC stand against.

Can we now consider you as out of the closet on amnesty?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rep. Tancredo , Rep. Ron Paul and Rep. Duncan Hunter.

They are the only choices for me!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NEWBREED wrote:

The above comment begs the question, why are you here on ALIPAC, NEWBREED? Bill Richardson stand for everything most of us on ALIPAC stand against.

Can we now consider you as out of the closet on amnesty?
    I think that the balance of NEWBREED's posts answer your question. Does she have an OBL tag on her avatar yet?

MW
    CG wrote:

I think that the balance of NEWBREED's posts answer your question. Does she have an OBL tag on her avatar yet?
    I think you're right, CG. Perhaps Admin will stamp her before the days out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shawn Hanity is one of those people that Bush knows he can fool ALL the time!

Tom Tancrado, Duncan Hunter/Ron Paul would be the best for U.S. If either of them would win it would be the first time in 20 years that Americans would have someone on our side. 100%.We would finally have hope again for a future for our children and grand children.

Bill Richardson is an open borders, Ted Kennedy stoog!

If looks like a pig, and smells like a pig it's probably a senator from Massachussetts (sp?).
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast