Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Home Town

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Home Town

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- Police have arrested a mother on charges she harbored a man who impregnated her 14-year-old daughter.

Authorities say 42-year-old Rosa Elena Benavides-Arellano allowed Lucio Gomez-Gonzalez to stay at her home for two weeks and permitted him to have sex with her daughter.

Police charged Gomez-Gonzalez, whose age is unknown, with statutory rape on Thursday. The mother was charged the previous day with being a party to statutory rape.

According to arrest warrants, both suspects are Mexicans in the country illegally.

This is the way my town has changed in the last 10 years from a nice suburban "bedroom community" to a place where English is seldom heard at the local stores, where Mexican flags fly at car dealers, and gang graffiti is as abundant as the vans carrying ladders so high they look top heavy. In my subdivision where I have owned my home since 1993, we are 1 of only 4 non-Mexican homes left. All the other houses have 3 to 5 mexican families living in them. We have thought about moving, but I hate the thought of giving up and running away.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Wow.....that's sad.....and this is what they expect to us embrace as the new American way of life?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America

It makes me want to go to this IA protectors and Mexican goerment and tell them, THIS WAS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONCE AND WILL BE AGAIN, SO GET YOU (MOD EDIT) OUT!
    IA's are the worst virus this country has even seen, but we have a cure, enforcement.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Deport them all and let them work it out in Mexico.

(Mod edit)

Re: My Home Town

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- Police have arrested a mother on charges she harbored a man who impregnated her 14-year-old daughter.

Authorities say 42-year-old Rosa Elena Benavides-Arellano allowed Lucio Gomez-Gonzalez to stay at her home for two weeks and permitted him to have sex with her daughter.

Police charged Gomez-Gonzalez, whose age is unknown, with statutory rape on Thursday. The mother was charged the previous day with being a party to statutory rape.

According to arrest warrants, both suspects are Mexicans in the country illegally.

This is the way my town has changed in the last 10 years from a nice suburban "bedroom community" to a place where English is seldom heard at the local stores, where Mexican flags fly at car dealers, and gang graffiti is as abundant as the vans carrying ladders so high they look top heavy. In my subdivision where I have owned my home since 1993, we are 1 of only 4 non-Mexican homes left. All the other houses have 3 to 5 mexican families living in them. We have thought about moving, but I hate the thought of giving up and running away.
    HOLY CRAP!!!
    If this isn't scary. When I was younger, I wanted to live to be 80. Now at 52, I only want to live another 10-15 years. I don't want to live like this describes. No Way...... besides, I'd be in jail for something!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I bet if George Bush or Harry Reid had to watch their beloved city or town turn into a third world toilet bowl, they would have a slightly different attitude regarding the disgusting illegal invaders destroying cites and towns across this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to live in Lawrenceville too. Your right, what was once a quiet, nice little town has gone to hell and the "once locals" are so out numbered that you have no choice but to move on..

I will never forget when my boys came home from high school fit to be tied that they have to listen to instructions in English, then a student would say them in Spanish and another would say it in Korean.. On top of that the non english speakers were giving internet capable translators at our expense and they would do nothing but play games on them.....

Parts of L'ville and Suwanee look like cess pools.. Buford is also gone.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Yes, it actually brings tears to my eyes when I remember how happy we were when we moved into our new home. The neighbors all came over and introduced themseves. We grilled out in each others back yards. We celebrate ALL the major holidays, but the 4th of July fish frys and low country boils were the best. My 3 children went to school nearby, and had friends over frequently. Now they live 30 to 35 miles away in neighborhoods similar to what ours used to be. We all knew each other and had a pride in our yards. Now the houses all need paint, the yards are all weeds, the fences are falling down, roofs with 3 different colors of shingles on them where repairs were done. 6 to 8 cars in the driveways, and horns honking early every morning for the vans full of mexicans to go to work for some scumbag who doesn't care that he is the major reason these lawbreakers are invading our country. I'm 55 and hope I don't live to see my grandchildren REQUIRED to speak spanish to get a job or buy food. If so much can happen in 10 years, what will our country look like in another 10?
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    I used to live in Lawrenceville too. Your right, what was once a quiet, nice little town has gone to hell and the "once locals" are so out numbered that you have no choice but to move on..

I will never forget when my boys came home from high school fit to be tied that they have to listen to instructions in English, then a student would say them in Spanish and another would say it in Korean.. On top of that the non english speakers were giving internet capable translators at our expense and they would do nothing but play games on them.....

Parts of L'ville and Suwanee look like cess pools.. Buford is also gone.
    How far can we run?! Gainesville?...Dalton? The chicken processing plants in Gainesville, and the carpet mills in Dalton have turned once beautiful small Geogian towns into mexican villages.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast