Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to McDonald's after a visit.

To whom it may concern,

I visit this restaurant 3 to 4 times a week for lunch. Today was my last day.

I was the third person in line and had reached the cashier. I was ready to order my food when a young man came across the store, stood by my side, and ordered his food. This is the second time in two weeks I have witnessed this. I do not believe I have noticed it in this store before, otherwise I would not have continued to be a McDonald's customer.

My feelings towards these incidents is that the workers have a racist preference and are not afraid to show it. I could not understand everything the customer and manager said, as I am not very fluent with spanish. But there is no doubt in my mind that this store does not treat customers equally. I stood there for a moment in shock before I decided to leave.

It's amazing how a company that does so wonderfully with charity will give preferences to people because of race.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxx
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Excellent! I commend you for standing up and taking action. If all of us raise our voice when these type of incidents occur, these type of events will stop occuring.

It's far beyond time the "minorities" are called out when they exhibit racism and racial preferences. Racism runs in all color...and it must be stamped out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a number to call on the bag. Call the number too in addition to writing to them! My McDonald's is a mix of races and everyone but the hispanics would say thank you or have a nice day when I received my food. So I called the number on the bag and complained. They sent me lots of free foods coupons plus letters of apology from the higher ups and from the local restraurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    There is a number to call on the bag. Call the number too in addition to writing to them! My McDonald's is a mix of races and everyone but the hispanics would say thank you or have a nice day when I received my food. So I called the number on the bag and complained. They sent me lots of free foods coupons plus letters of apology from the higher ups and from the local restraurant.
    Might be a good idea. Only problem is that I refuse to visit a McDonald's again so the coupons will not do me any good. I would say most of the people at this particular McDonald's are fairly polite regardless of ethnicity. However, I take these incidents as an insult to me, my ethnicity, and the fact that I am a U.S. Citizen. I do not like it and will not stand for it. The best way I can protest is with my money. And the fact that the lady who waited on the guy was a manager even makes it worse in my book. From here on out I consider McDonald's to be a racist company which practices racist preferences.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I agree ArticleIV. However we do need to make sure that McDonald's and other companies like it hear us loud and clear. They need to know why we are taking our business elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    a year or so ago, we went to mcdonalds and the person taking our order could not speak english, so it took forever to get the order somewhat right. anyway when i got home i emailed mcdonalds their response was to 'complain to that individual store' which i did, never received a response. i have never been back there. but there is a mcdonalds a little further away that has predominately high school kids working, we do on occasion go there. over all it's better for everyones health to just not eat fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    From here on out I consider McDonald's to be a racist company which practices racist preferences.
    I would respectfully recommend you don't legitimize the favorite smear of the LaRaza crowd by using it as you are doing.

all you are doing by repeating the word "racist" is perpetuating the power the smear has when it is used against you.

yes we all know that humans are tribal. there is nothing wrong with that at all. all people gravitate toward their own tribe. fine. the issue is that we've been invaded by a foreign tribe of rude thuggish lawbreakers who care only for their tribe, and nothing for us or our tribe on our own lands. and we need to remove the invaders from our lands. the invaders, once removed, have every right to be tribal in their own place of origin.

our movement will be stronger if we don't fall into the "racist" trap.

Good point Invaders...

JAK
    Mc Donalds like WalMart doesn't get my business!!!! EVER!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote McDonalds headquarters back in early October asking if the meat, sausage, poultry and fish are supplied by the U.S. I never did get an answer. But I did some research and found out that their hamburger products might come in a box that says USA, but the majority comes from Canada. I bet their fish comes from China.
    I STOPPED EATING THERE SEVERAL YEARS AGO ANYWAY, mainly when people stopped speaking English.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast