Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    I went into a McD's in Jackson Hole, only one employee sort of spoke English. As I stood in line I noticed that all the orders were coming out wrong and since no one spoke English my friend and I just walked out. If they don't speak English I don't do business with them.
    Way to go on walking out! But you need to let McDonald's know why you walked out. That is the only way things will change and the illegals fired from their jobs. If they keep getting fired they will go home on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    There is a number to call on the bag. Call the number too in addition to writing to them! My McDonald's is a mix of races and everyone but the hispanics would say thank you or have a nice day when I received my food. So I called the number on the bag and complained. They sent me lots of free foods coupons plus letters of apology from the higher ups and from the local restraurant.
    Might be a good idea. Only problem is that I refuse to visit a McDonald's again so the coupons will not do me any good. I would say most of the people at this particular McDonald's are fairly polite regardless of ethnicity. However, I take these incidents as an insult to me, my ethnicity, and the fact that I am a U.S. Citizen. I do not like it and will not stand for it. The best way I can protest is with my money. And the fact that the lady who waited on the guy was a manager even makes it worse in my book. From here on out I consider McDonald's to be a racist company which practices racist preferences.
    Even if they send you the coupons, send them back to them so they get the message crystal clear. Reiterate what you said to them in the mail and why. When they get the coupons back, they know you mean it and your talking to other people about it. I would make sure you tell your family, friends, etc. and that McDonald's knows your telling them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    I went into a McD's in Jackson Hole, only one employee sort of spoke English. As I stood in line I noticed that all the orders were coming out wrong and since no one spoke English my friend and I just walked out. If they don't speak English I don't do business with them.
    I'm with you. Boy I bet they'll hate the SAVE ACT. I just sent more free emails to my reps about the SAVE ACT today. If you haven't joined NumbersUSA to send free emails and get alerts from them, I suggest and recommend that you do.

It's www.numbersusa.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im going to have to keep my eye on the McD's here. I don't like going there much, but my two little kids love it. I have not witnessed this treatment there yet. It's sad that such an "All American" company has gone to this.

As a side, When we were in Jamaica about 12 years ago, we went into a Burger King there and a Jamaican man stepped in front of me as I was about to place my order. The cashier said "excuse me sir, but the lady was first." He turned and gave me a look that would have scared the crap out of a gorilla and with that, I placed my order after very loudly thanking the cashier. I could have hugged her.

I haven't seen that here. Our town is so small but we can get those who don't speak well. The Burger King in Santa Rosa area is another place I go to ONLY if I've had a long day and on my way home. I ALWAYS order in but take the tray to my car. Last time we were there my hubby was with me and we sat in a both next to three women who spoke Spanish loud and and I told my hubby what I usually do so I don't have to contend with it. It happens all the time there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123