Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REMEMBER STOP SUPPORTING COKE and PEPSI...LA RAZA SUPPORTERS BUY RC COLA..MY family loves it!!

the problem is, many of these places are individually owned. They have a big logo on them, but they are privately owned.

yeah, I hate to say this.. but I am noticing this too... I don't eat mcdonalds, but at other places - the obvious lack of respect.

I almost feel that the MSM is 'promoting' this hate each other agenda. Maybe I am wrong.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    REMEMBER STOP SUPPORTING COKE and PEPSI...LA RAZA SUPPORTERS BUY RC COLA..MY family loves it!!
    Yes, don't buy those either!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did this Mcdonalds happen to be in Milton Freewater Oregon ?? I have had the same treatment there .

Ick, Not to mention my experience the other day. An illegal was waiting on me who had the longest, most untrimmed nails I've ever seen, with yucky dirt under them. Looked like he hadn't washed his hands all day.

I can't even believe I ate there . .it's my kids who are always dragging me in . ..and I hate it.

not long ago i was at the mcd's in harvard illinois (not to eat but use the pottie) anyway i was in line and the person came out was a employee, she left the stall and DID NOT WASH her hands. there was a handfull of people there everyone just groaned and i very loudly said thank goodness i didn't eat here and left

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    not long ago i was at the mcd's in harvard illinois (not to eat but use the pottie) anyway i was in line and the person came out was a employee, she left the stall and DID NOT WASH her hands. there was a handfull of people there everyone just groaned and i very loudly said thank goodness i didn't eat here and left
    I would have yelled and pointed my finger at that employee and made sure everyone in the resturant heard that that person didn't wash their hands after using the bathroom! YUCK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Mc Donalds like WalMart doesn't get my business!!!! EVER!!
    Same here. Except I added Taco Bell, Burger King, Papa Johns, and KFC to my banned list.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    From here on out I consider McDonald's to be a racist company which practices racist preferences.
    I would respectfully recommend you don't legitimize the favorite smear of the LaRaza crowd by using it as you are doing.

all you are doing by repeating the word "racist" is perpetuating the power the smear has when it is used against you.

yes we all know that humans are tribal. there is nothing wrong with that at all. all people gravitate toward their own tribe. fine. the issue is that we've been invaded by a foreign tribe of rude thuggish lawbreakers who care only for their tribe, and nothing for us or our tribe on our own lands. and we need to remove the invaders from our lands. the invaders, once removed, have every right to be tribal in their own place of origin.

our movement will be stronger if we don't fall into the "racist" trap.[/
    That's the way I look at it.
    ------------------------

I went into a McD's in Jackson Hole, only one employee sort of spoke English. As I stood in line I noticed that all the orders were coming out wrong and since no one spoke English my friend and I just walked out. If they don't speak English I don't do business with them.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast