Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If a person is LEGAL, then they should have NO problem whatsoever in showing their documentation to the authorities upon request.
    They better have a good reason to ask. To just be required to produce ID on demand without a reason is Unconstitutional. As successful as the "stop and frisk program" has been here in NYC I do believe it has been misused to some extent. Twice in the past 5 years I was asked to open my igloo cooler for a "look" while on the subway but when they only found my lunch I was on my way without having produced ID.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    If a person is LEGAL, then they should have NO problem whatsoever in showing their documentation to the authorities upon request.
    They better have a good reason to ask. To just be required to produce ID on demand without a reason is Unconstitutional. As successful as the "stop and frisk program" has been here in NYC I do believe it has been misused to some extent. Twice in the past 5 years I was asked to open my igloo cooler for a "look" while on the subway but when they only found my lunch I was on my way without having produced ID.
    The problem is that illegal aliens and those who profit from them don't want to be asked to show ID for any reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    The problem is that illegal aliens and those who profit from them don't want to be asked to show ID for any reason.
    LOL...I'm quite aware of the problem but I felt the need to clarify that what h47 was saying about just "providing ID on demand" without a reason is invasion of privacy of any person.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    LOL...I'm quite aware of the problem but I felt the need to clarify that what h47 was saying about just "providing ID on demand" without a reason is invasion of privacy of any person.
    Sorry, my bad
    "

A thoughtful article here, that I can no longer find, caused me to reflect on my first official act as a citizen, which was more than four decades ago, before I was old enough to vote. Our neighbors escaped from red China to Hong Kong, and applied to come to the US. After living here for the required time, they applied for naturalization and asked my parents to come to the interview. Back then, a citizen needed to vouch for the applicant. Because my mother was Canadian, she could not. I was old enough to vouch for my neighbor, and I agreed. My father was to vouch for his wife. They were both so excited and nervous. This man, with a Doctorate in politics and history, was terrified he would forget the date 1776, and he kept studying all the way to the interview. I was asked by the agent about his character, his attachment to the United States, and so on. I felt so proud to be a citizen, and it still touches me to remember that day. I was proud to have these fine people join US, they who found citizenship so precious, worked so hard to achieve it, and waited so long just to ask for it. The swearing-in happened the same day. They were walking on air. And we celebrated at their house with the best Chinese food I ever ate!

And now, illegal aliens brazenly demand citizenship as a right, not a treasure to be earned, not a present to be given with joy from citizens to aspiring citizens. I remember how Congress tried to lay citizenship on that Cuban boy a few years back, using unasked for citizenship as a political tool to strike at Cuba. That is when I started to burn. Now these crass politicians want those who disrespected US and our foundation of laws to be given a slap on the wrist and a minor fine, a bargain basement price for the most precious thing our country can offer. These craven politicians want to hand out citizenship like cheap Halloween candy, while they tell me this must be so to be just and fair to those who disrespected US and barged in uninvited. They never explain why this is just and fair to me. But that is because they can’t.

So, maybe you can share this sense with your mother. It probably won't help, but maybe she can try to see how others see this.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

GR
    Who does your mother believe illegal aliens are fighting against?

When people watch the news media they can "assume" that illegal aliens are fighting against some unidentified entity.

AMERICA'S PATRIOTIC MAJORITY OF CITIZENS!

That is who illegal aliens are fighting.

Who do illegal aliens believe inside America they are, and will be:
    -- Living among?
    -- Shopping next to?
    -- Buying products from?
    -- Paying their bills to?
    -- Being medically taken care of?
    -- Giving their children to, to be educated?
    -- Acquiring their car registrations & drivers licenses from?
    -- Buying their food from in restaurants?
    -- BEGGING to help them when they are in trouble?
    -- Calling 911 to get aid when they are in an emergency?

That would be "THE" very "PATRIOTIC American CITIZENS" that YOU, as ILLEGAL ALIENS are fighting against!

No one else, but us!

WE - WILL - NEVER - FORGET - WHAT - YOU - AS ILLEGAL ALIENS - ARE - DOING - TO - US - AND OUR NATION!

Get the message?

Because I know that illegal aliens troll here, and don't think that it's not known that there are trolls on our pro-American web sites.

Just so you know, that we know you're there.

Take her shopping in Maywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    A thoughtful article here, that I can no longer find, caused me to reflect on my first official act as a citizen, which was more than four decades ago, before I was old enough to vote. Our neighbors escaped from red China to Hong Kong, and applied to come to the US. After living here for the required time, they applied for naturalization and asked my parents to come to the interview. Back then, a citizen needed to vouch for the applicant. Because my mother was Canadian, she could not. I was old enough to vouch for my neighbor, and I agreed. My father was to vouch for his wife. They were both so excited and nervous. This man, with a Doctorate in politics and history, was terrified he would forget the date 1776, and he kept studying all the way to the interview. I was asked by the agent about his character, his attachment to the United States, and so on. I felt so proud to be a citizen, and it still touches me to remember that day. I was proud to have these fine people join US, they who found citizenship so precious, worked so hard to achieve it, and waited so long just to ask for it. The swearing-in happened the same day. They were walking on air. And we celebrated at their house with the best Chinese food I ever ate!

And now, illegal aliens brazenly demand citizenship as a right, not a treasure to be earned, not a present to be given with joy from citizens to aspiring citizens. I remember how Congress tried to lay citizenship on that Cuban boy a few years back, using unasked for citizenship as a political tool to strike at Cuba. That is when I started to burn. Now these crass politicians want those who disrespected US and our foundation of laws to be given a slap on the wrist and a minor fine, a bargain basement price for the most precious thing our country can offer. These craven politicians want to hand out citizenship like cheap Halloween candy, while they tell me this must be so to be just and fair to those who disrespected US and barged in uninvited. They never explain why this is just and fair to me. But that is because they can’t.

So, maybe you can share this sense with your mother. It probably won't help, but maybe she can try to see how others see this.
    we should all tell our experiences to the media ... my parents too studied their brains out about the US history etc before taking their citizenships. my brother was old enough to stand in the court and pledge for his citizenship but he had been studying US history in school so he had no problem. i was too young to go through all that so i automatically became a full fledge citizens the minute my parents and brother was sworn in. we love our adopted country. i am an american first and foremost...but i never forget where i came from [abtaining a citizenship and living in the US is not a right but a treasured priviledge]. God Bless America and my brethen.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

h47

They better have a good reason to ask. To just be required to produce ID on demand without a reason is Unconstitutional.
    Oh my. I have never in my life heard of any such thing before. Has it always been like that? Or was it added later on down the road?

Well damn, its no wonder why criminals like illegal immigrants get away with murder. Because they find loop hole after loop hole after loop hole in the constitution.

This is terrible.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    They better have a good reason to ask. To just be required to produce ID on demand without a reason is Unconstitutional.
    Oh my. I have never in my life heard of any such thing before. Has it always been like that? Or was it added later on down the road?

Well damn, its no wonder why criminals like illegal immigrants get away with murder. Because they find loop hole after loop hole after loop hole in the constitution.

This is terrible.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast