Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you should tell your mother there are other immigrants waiting to come here for almost 30 years doing the right way, it is wrong for these illegal aliens to just come here in droves and jumping the borders on foot, hindering others who are doing the right way of coming here from overseas. now who's the criminal now?

it looks to me your mother has no knowledge of immigration. she's a true blooded american who has no relatives in other countries to experience how illegals trumps and hinders other foreign nationalists with legal documents waiting their turn to come here, that's why she's the way she is. it's sad because there's so many like her.

="h47"
    "You can't blame them for wanting to come into this country. Its the governments fault".
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

h47

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    it looks to me your mother has no knowledge of immigration. she's a true blooded american who has no relatives in other countries to experience how illegals trumps and hinders other foreign nationalists with legal documents waiting their turn to come here, that's why she's the way she is. it's sad because there's so many like her.
    She keeps using the, "Elis Island" excuse.

Now I admit that I haven't yet done a single bit of research on Elis Island. So I just use my logic that, it is against the law for anyone to be here illegally no matter what.

And it is my position that any immigrant who applies for citizenship here, should WAIT in their own country until they are approved. Even if it does take years. They ought to just WAIT.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

[quote="h47"]

She keeps using the, "Elis Island" excuse.

[quote]

Ellis Island was an inspection station for LEGAL immigrants, anyone who did not meet the requirements or health checks were put back on the next ship home!!!

Illegal aliens skip these health checks are are infecting thousands of Americans with third world diseases, I know because a Mexican illegal kid gave my legal immigrant Chinese orphan daughter tuberculosis!!

Illegal immigration is the opposite of Ellis Island!!!

Also does she know that today there are more LEGAL immigrants from Mexico every year than from all of Europe combined? Or that the #1 LEGAL immigrant sending nation in 234 years of US history is Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

h47

Thank you, Bowman for educating me about Elis Island. Now I can tell her that.

My mother really doesn't know much of anything at all about this whole illegal immigration issue. Other than what is being force-fed to her as well as everybody else by way of the television media, who are absolutely filled with illegal alien apologists.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

You can also find more good info at the Immigrant Rights Foundation, legal immigrants who oppose illegal immigration, www.immigrantrightsfoundation.org.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    h47:

She doesn't have anything. She doesn't work due to her not being able to handle stress, her not being able to show up for work on time, her having temper tantrums, and her wanting to do everything HER way.
    I cannot say to you, not to care for her, or about her, but...it seems she has some really big issues, and it is crippling your life. Get some help for yourself, and in the process for her. Sometimes we all cannot handle stress, but we choose to actually wade through it, either she is choosing not to, or has a mental illness she needs actual help for.

You are her "child" but not her doormat. Do all you can to care and help, but get some advice from professionals to find out when it could be time to back up from it all, before it takes it's toll on you.

This constant arguing with you, about this, and with others about other issues, the tantrums, etc...all sound like a serious problem.

I'll pray for you, in the meanttime, do all you can to simply not argue about this issue, or any, and not discuss hot button issues with her (if she is dealing with a mental illness, you will NEVER be able to actually discuss things or change her mind).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RATBSTARD

[quote:3im2rpd1]If a person is LEGAL, then they should have NO problem whatsoever in showing their documentation to the authorities upon request.
    They better have a good reason to ask. To just be required to produce ID on demand without a reason is Unconstitutional.

LOL...I'm quite aware of the problem but I felt the need to clarify that what h47 was saying about just "providing ID on demand" without a reason is invasion of privacy of any person.
    [/quote:3im2rpd1]

Sorry dude, you are wrong. Where are you getting your info from?
    There are not two sets of laws for two sets of people, there is only one constitution that applies to all people in the country legal or illegal, it doesn't depend on your skin color or your accent. If A legal citizen is pulled and asked for ID, then any other person legal or illegal should be under the same burden of proof and not be treated any different and if the illegal is given preferential treatment like I've seen over and over and over, then my constitutional rights have been violated and I have been racially discriminated against. One for all and all for one, anything else is politically correct and law twisting to get votes and corporate donations, period. When you go through a license check and get a ticket but the illegal is let go, then you have been discriminated against. The police have been dealing with this problem over 10 years now, they should have had a solution by now. They are using it as an excuse to keep the underground illegal economy going.

Here are two solutions:
    Show that you have a DL, or get the car impounded, this will ensure you show up for court.
    No DL, Insurance, Tag? How about we put a electronic monitoring ankle bracelet on, this will make sure they show up for court. I know, you going to say they are being punished before they have been proven to have committed a crime, but Americans go through this same thing everyday, they get arrested and then they are immediately put on house arrest, ankle monitor, drug tested, and can only travel a certain distance from their residence all BEFORE they are convicted of a crime, so according to you all this is unconstitutional and I believe it might be as you are being punished without a conviction, but just asking for ID, NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL since it is not a form of punishment, although it should lead to punishment if you are found to be illegal, if police don't ask for ID how are they ever going to find out who is illegal and who isn't? It just makes no common sense. See the thing is...... the politico's the pro open borders people, the corporations all want to keep making excuses and they just want to keep duping the American People. As we can see everyone including the illegal has a vested interest in keeping the insanity going, and we, WANT IT STOPPED NOW!

I'm sure if there were people that had the pull and the mindset, all these ridiculous laws could be overturned and the laws of the land could very easily be enforced, all it takes is for someone to tell the federal government NO, we're going to enforce them anyway, it is the law, and then we'll see the federal government imprison someone for enforcing the laws of the land, then there will be real outrage, can they afford it? Call their bluff!

Ever been through a license check? Every city I've lived in does license checks. You have to show ID even though you haven't committed any violation. That is not an invasion of privacy, where do you get that from?

Ever had an old car where the turn signal light inside the car didn't work but the outside one did? If you turn your blinker on to turn and then forget to turn it off and get pulled over, you haven't committed an infraction, but you still have to show ID. Most times an officer will keep a log on his computer of who and the tag number of the vehical he has stopped, so most times even if you haven't committed an offense they need to keep a log to give to their superiors so they will probably ask for ID even though you've done nothing wrong.

Have you ever been around an area when a crime happened and they were looking for a suspect, and everyone in the area was asked for ID? Well, all these things happen everyday, and a person that has done nothing wrong has nothing to fear and will gladly show their ID, this is not unconstitutional conduct.

Racial Profiling is also not unconstitutional, but it is politically correct.
    Any laws that are against racial profiling are just politically correct ways for politicians to pander for votes and to submit America to globalism brought on by the global corporations.

Racial Profiling is done legally everyday in America through advertising and other forms of media but the thing is nobody cares about that because the law isn't going to come down on some illegal and votes and corporate profits aren't at stake so nobody gives a damn.
    Also, I see plenty of illegals buying beer, seems they have no problem showing ID for beer and ciggs or to get into a nightclub.

Yep, we Americans know what is going on and just because the government says it is a green light when it is really red, isn't going to make us see things in a different light, we have common sense, we know our rights and the laws, and they MUST BE ENFORCED!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Sounds like the disagreeances over illegal immigration are the least of your problems between you and your mom. Usually there is a charitable organization that will give free classes for workplace readiness training for women - and then even help with job placement. (It might have the word "re-entry" for women who have been out of the workforce caregiving family.) If the staff notice problems with your mom (like not being able to show up on time) they will help her receive appropriate help - possibly even medical. Also there are usually other charitable entities that help homeless people apply for Social Security Disability if that is what is appropriate in this situation. (I know she is not homeless but should something happen to you she would be and I think that still qualifies.)

You would be surprised the extent of things that are considered bona fide disabilities and some of what you describe fit certain categories. These are legitimate disabilities that are life altering and make it hard for a person to hold a job. It's not just some liberal concoction and for these people it is not simply a matter of making their mind up to do what is needed. These things did not exist when your mother was a kid (when most diagnosis occur) and older people generally do not get diagnosed until in crisis if ever. I would urge you to seek the help because once you have a diagnosis you have something to work with and believe me - it's a huge relief and explains alot. Some Social Security attorneys will get your mom to the right doctor for appropriate diagnosis.

There are medical problems that can create short tempers and all kinds of mental/emotional difficulties - thyroid is probably the biggest one for older women. Another thing that helps is going to the health food store and getting some progesterone cream that is natural and balances hormones safely. It cost about $30 or less if you catch a sale. Another herb that is totally safe and helps irritability is Holy Basil. I picked some up for $10 the other day whereas my friend paid $20 for hers - but it is supposed to help take the edge off without side effects. The lady at the store (also older) tells me that she gets really irritated by excess background noise and the Holy Basil helps her deal with that.

Most standard health plans and allopathic doctors do not pick up on these issues much anymore and if she is without insurance of course nothing is being caught. I've managed to survive several life-threatening conditions that remained undiagnosed for years despite my having insurance and going from doctor after doctor seeking answers. When people say we have the greatest medical system on the planet I guess they aren't talking about the one I'm living with. Another problem for people like me, despite multiple insurances - most doctors don't want patients whose conditions require thought and further research. Patient dumping is not relegated to the uninsured. So encourage your mom to be persistent and get the help she needs.

The internet has helped me immensely in finding solutions without Rx. Last year I suffered for months with appendicitis and all the doctors missed it. Internet helped me know what it was. Post-op I had an infection and just my luck, the only antibiotic my body can process without getting to deaths' door is the IV antibiotic in the hospital. Health plan didn't want to pay for me to get it as outpatient. I had to find a health food store antibiotic substitute. I did. It worked. Thanks to internet.

Buying and trying stuff from the health food store is expensive especially when you are shooting in the dark without medical back-up but some of these conditions like thyroid and hormone imbalances are very common in older women - almost guaranteed. People who are suffering problems aren't very open minded to new ideas. Once they receive proper care they can think better.

I know this is OT but I got concerned after reading what you wrote so hope it is accepted as meant. I've learned that some of these things like the cream and vitamin D and the B vitamins actually decrease my pain significantly. Some of us that live with chronic pain kind of forget about it and miss medicating at the appropriate time and lots of times being grumpy is the first indicator that the pain is out of control. Oh geeze louise, diabetes can cause temper and pain - she could silently be suffering some problems that are embarassing to tell a male child and her attempts to cope just make her look nuts - get her some medical care if at all possible!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Chexfive, "there is only one constitution that applies to all people in the country legal or illegal, it doesn't depend on your skin color or your accent."

I am confused on this one. I thought the constitution and civil rights are for citizens only. We can't apply the US Constitution or Civil Rights to the entire planet and I thought that illegals on US soil also are not covered by these. I'm getting the idea that I'm not the only confused one on this topic. It seems that the illegal lovers are wanting to enforce their "civil rights" whereas our side is saying that they don't have any civil rights by virtue of being here illegally.

How can I get the answer please?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sarum, you are right on about the diagnoses. The best time is when someone is young, otherwise it almost always leads to a dysfunctional and difficult adulthood, usually ending in homelessness.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast