Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

h47

A lot of great information in this thread, in which I am very grateful for

Its just really ashame that I have totally hit a dead end with her. No matter what I say to her, in HER mind they are "innocent" of any illegal wrong doings.

She makes excuse after excuse after excuse for them:

"You can't blame them for wanting to come into this country. Its the governments fault".

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio is racist"

"The police are racist. And are harrassing and racially profiling them".

I could go on and on here listing her excuses for them.

She has been brainwashed by the illegal immigrants and their apologists.

And that is exactly what THEY want. As no criminal wants to get caught so they use every trick in the book to weasel their way out of it. Their favorite tactic to use in order to get away with their illegal actions is to cry "racism". And stupid people like my mother actually fall for it.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

The people of the US have become so sensitized to the concept of race and racism that it has become a very useful (and over used) political tool. It is what is known as a "thought terminating cliche." Please note that the link references brainwashing in China because another worn-out cliche' in the US is that we think for ourselves and are not propagandized or brainwashed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Re ... f_Totalism
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

h47

Looks like an interesting book, sarum. I will add that to my, to-buy list the next time I get some spare cash. Along with Sheriff Joe Arpaio's two books.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    or stay and be their indentured servant. So is she willing to do that so as to be "non-racist"?
    Based on her sick mentality, I'm sure she would feel right at home doing THEIR bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    or stay and be their indentured servant. So is she willing to do that so as to be "non-racist"?
    Based on her sick mentality, I'm sure she would feel right at home doing THEIR bidding.
    If she has significant assets any chance you could get her declared incompetent and take control of them before she gives them all away to Mexican invaders? If she doesn't have many assets forget about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

H47 how old is your mother?

"You can't blame them for wanting to come into this country. Its the governments fault".

She is right on that one. Part of the reason for their snarky attitude. They KNOW that our government is complicit with them against us. Personally I would just politely allow her to disagree and let her know that you will do what you feel is necessary to combat the problem. Allow her to be proud of you as a man of principle willing to stand for them even if she disagrees. As long as you are not doing anything criminal how can that be a problem? Any time a child does something that is not for immediate personal gain or gratification a parent must consider that they did something right in the raising. Look at you! You are willing to read books and become better informed. That is fantastic and pretty rare these days. I hope that she can back off and just be proud of you.

I think that uninformed parents who are believing the corporate liberal hype on this topic fear that their children are racist, in danger of becoming involved in a criminal undertaking, or that they will find themselves targeted for their political activity. This last one is a very real possibility but at least you will find yourself in good company. I'm thinking of the auto dealerships that ObombUS closed down because they contributed to the GOP. That should never be allowed in a nation that considers itself "free." imho the 2 party system is not enough - we certainly don't need it to become a 1 party system. With that action he certainly has established a precedent with a new low signaling to the world how he will deal with the opposition - destroy their livelihood.

Ooops - here is a link to an old article about the auto dealerships - that was last year.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... 61447.html

So what he was telling to the nation and what was happening on the ground were not consistent. Ditto illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Ooops - here is a link to an old article about the auto dealerships - that was last year.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... 61447.html

So what he was telling to the nation and what was happening on the ground were not consistent. Ditto illegal immigration.
    That story did not get into the closing by campain funding...not good.

h47

If she has significant assets any chance you could get her declared incompetent and take control of them before she gives them all away to Mexican invaders?
    She doesn't have anything. She doesn't work due to her not being able to handle stress, her not being able to show up for work on time, her having temper tantrums, and her wanting to do everything HER way.

She was living off her husbands disability, But he recently died. So I have to financially support her now otherwise she will be out on the street. The 'ol guilt trip.

how old is your mother?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast