Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY ONE LAUGH OF THE DAY!

Shots out at the Rayburn House office today in the building's garage!
    While officers searched the old fashioned way door to door.
    Parts of the capitol complex, inclidung the capitol itself, were locked down during the heigth of the search.The alert came just as Senator Sensenbrenner was finishing up a press conference about the Immigration bill.
    2 woman reported seeing an armed gunman in the building's gym.(turns out to be a policeman).
    At one point an FBI swat team arrived and told everyone to place their hands over their heads, including members of congress( for god;s sake can you believe that)and frog marched them( can you imagine that in your mind)out of the committee room and through a metal detector. Do you think congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney was run through there to?
    Sources say the cause of the sounds of gunshots were found to be a man using a nail gun to fix an elevator!

What I WONDER IN MY OWN MIND IS DO YOU THINK SOME OF THESE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE HAD A GUILTY CONSCIENCE
    I would have loved to have been there to see those high and mighty people frog marched through the metal detector
    anyway, it gave me my big laugh of the day! here is the link
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/05/26/ ... index.html
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Re: MY ONE LAUGH OF THE DAY!

Even funnier....they just determined that the "gunshot" was just some workers in an elevator shaft that made a noise that sounded like gunshot. Guess they are getting paranoid!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Shots out at the Rayburn House office today in the building's garage!
    While officers searched the old fashioned way door to door.
    Parts of the capitol complex, inclidung the capitol itself, were locked down during the heigth of the search.The alert came just as Senator Sensenbrenner was finishing up a press conference about the Immigration bill.
    2 woman reported seeing an armed gunman in the building's gym.(turns out to be a policeman).
    At one point an FBI swat team arrived and told everyone to place their hands over their heads, including members of congress( for god;s sake can you believe that)and frog marched them( can you imagine that in your mind)out of the committee room and through a metal detector. Do you think congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney was run through there to?
    Sources say the cause of the sounds of gunshots were found to be a man using a nail gun to fix an elevator!

What I WONDER IN MY OWN MIND IS DO YOU THINK SOME OF THESE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE HAD A GUILTY CONSCIENCE
    I would have loved to have been there to see those high and mighty people frog marched through the metal detector
    anyway, it gave me my big laugh of the day! here is the link
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/05/26/ ... index.html

Well.........being that it was a congressman that reported it to the Police.....
    I'd say they are a tad bit on the nervous side.....looking over their shoulders waiting for something?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Hats off to the guy/gal with the nail gun!!!!!!

Wonder what a jack hammer on the roof would sound like?

You want a laugh about this whole situation (just to lighten the mood)?
    go here: http://www.immivasion.us/cartoons/cartoons_bw.html

But the question is: Who are they most afraid of? Angry Americans or Terrorists? I bet they're more afraid of us, especially with the BS that's been going on in our government these days.

How long has the work been going on in that elevator shaft? They never heard that air hammer before? I 've used air hammers before, alot, they don't sound like a gun of any type. I call Bulls%it. Another coverup. If it was just an air hammer why was there ambulances everywhere, and swat teams, and the Capitol closed to lock down twice? Smells real bad if you ask me. I ain't buyin it.

1 day after the vote, I'm sure they thought it was one of those 'vigilantes' opposed to invasion.

I guess next these Senators, the "guardians of our rights" that work so hard for the "American" people, will be asking for federal funds and body guards because they 'fear' the American people

"Unfortunately, at the present time federal judges across the country are feeling particularly vulnerable, not only for themselves, but also for their families," said a letter from the Judicial Conference of the United States, the court's policy-making board led by Chief Justice William Rehnquist. . . .

Democrats said Congress should approve the judges' request. "It's ironic that judges who are guardians of our rights are subject to violence, and we ought to do everything we can to protect them," said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y. "This is a reasonable request that I hope every senator will be for." . . .

"As leaders in Congress incite violence against judges, these same judges, the honorable men and women appointed to uphold America's laws and ideals, are living in fear of violence," Kennedy said.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Arlen Specter, R-Pa., plans to hold May hearings on judicial and courthouse security. "They have a risky job and they are entitled to security," he said. . . .

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... tion_x.htm
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It wasn't an air hammer. It was a nail gun. Nail guns use .22 caliber blanks to "shoot" the nail into the wood. Nail guns can sound like small caliber weapons. MSM doesn't know anything about construction work so they probably don't know the proper terminology for power tools.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast