Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by skid
    But I have never heard of anyone using a “gun” of any type to repair an elevator.
    I was thinking the same thing, since when did they start using nails on metal
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by skid
    But I have never heard of anyone using a “gun” of any type to repair an elevator.
    I was thinking the same thing, since when did they start using nails on metal
    Oh in an Elevator, just like Pinestraw was talking about the
    Hilti. Which uses the 22 shell to drive anchors in is very common. To drive anchors into Metal Beams and concrete. You have to remember Elevators run on a rail system. What you see inside the car, is just a small amount of the elevator.I have done a lot of work with Otis Elevators. Which is one of the few Elevator Companies around.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scubayons,
    Other than anchoring temporary supports during the original installation of the elevator, what exactly would you "repair" with a hilti gun?

This is just another phantom terrorist intended to inspire fear and promote support. - Note that the news media arrived at least 10-15 minutes before the police or ambulances, I watched them arriving on TV.

The war on terror was created by George Bush SR.

It replaced the war on Drugs which was also created by George Bush SR.
    -who won?

There has only been 1 confirmed terrorist attack in the United States: The Okalahoma city bombing - which was done by one of our own.

9-11 was a "suspected" terrorist attack.
    - No terror group has ever claimed responsibility.
    - The events of 9-11 have never been properly investigated.
    - There are many unanswered questions, such as why are 1/2 of the alleged terrorists still alive and well?
    - The 9-11 commissions report was clearly a white wash, how could a "detailed" report fail to mention an entire building that collapsed?
    -The 9-11 report failed to explain how come these 3 buildings were the first to ever fall - one was not even hit, according to the FBI it was still occupied while the towers were burning!
    -On Oct. 10, 2001 Bush stated that Osama Bin Laden was responsible.
    -The US offered 25 million US dollars for information leading to the capture or death of bin Laden.
    -Osama Bin Laden has stated in several interviews that it is against his religion and beliefs to kill innocent women and children as the US military does.
    -on May 2006 Bush stated that Bin Laden was no longer a threat!

These are just a few of the reasons for the unprecedented number of conspiracy theories about these events.

I do not buy into conspiracies, but it is very obvious we are being deceived.

40 of GWB biggest lies: http://citypages.com/databank/24/1182/article11417.asp
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The brand name for a cartridge-fired nail-gun is a Hilti.

The shells are .22 caliber, and come in a variety of strengths. The weaker shells are for anchoring in concrete, while the more powerful ones will anchor into structural steel. OSHA requires anyone using a Hilti be certified in it's operation, unless of course you're an illegal alien.
    I know this does not matter as to the subject here, but the correct name of the tool here is "Ramset". Hilti is a manufactur of this tool, so is Remington, & maybe others. Uses a .27 cal to drive nails.

Skidd--sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Unless you are Bill Clinton.

Skidd--sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
    True, but Cuban cigars are illegal.

As I stated; I do not buy into conspiracy's

All cases of inconsistencies are the result of misinformation. - Ask any police officer.

The families of the victims of 9-11 as well as all Americans deserve to know the truth - over 50% of the people who have read the 9-11 report felt it was incomplete.

Threat or no threat, "if" Osama Bin Laden was actually responsible it does not excuse the act committed.

It is also illegal to lie under oath as Commander-in-Chief of the military

<"only as a last resort will he put them in harms way and by no means as a matter of choice">

It has been established that wars in Iraq & Afghanistan were a matter of choice. (his choice)

The Constitution states that treason, bribery, “and other high crimes and misdemeanors” are grounds for impeachment.

This same misinformation exists in our countries immigration policies. Our government has been promising citizenship to approximately 4 million Mexicans per year in addition to those who are accepted. Thus giving them incentive to cross the border illegally.
    - Which is also why many illegals are now demanding citizenship, they were told that if they came to America and "worked hard" they would be granted citizenship.
    - I am sure that 12 million of them did not just assume this.

Our problem is much bigger than a fence; when our president states that "a fence will not help", when in fact they have proven to eliminate 90 - 95% of the people entering illegally, we clearly have a problem.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123