Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I call post hijack! By the way, that Mexico was our WW2 ally article -- does not make Mexico appear as any ally I would ever want for these United States -- in fact sounds more like a wishy washy, untrustworthy, self centered coward to me. Give me 10 good loyal men and women and we can take any hill and hold it! Give me 10,000 allies like Mexico and we could not take a gopher mound from a rabbit.
    I totally Agree! Hence the warning that the article made me sick and might just do the same for the next reader. The reason I added this article was to show that the people of Mexico did so little to deserve our respect and therefore was relevant to this thread. No Hijack was intended.

It amazed me that this article was at the top of the Google search. It is clearly a propaganda piece attempting to give honor to cowards that stayed out of the fight. I just didn't think I needed to explain all that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way Semper Fi (Fidelis) is Latin for "Always Faithful" something that our traitorous politicians and so called "allies" do not understand.
    It is sad that our politicians do not understand this concept. Fortunately, a large percentage of the American citizenry does. And that is what we are seeing right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

as memorial day approaches next week,
    let us all thank the men and women who have served this country so courageously,. some have given their lives for this country. and
    they did not die so some foreign leader could stand on our soil, in our white house and on capitol hill and BASH AMERICA for enforcing its own laws

Absolutely jamesw62 -- 100% true. God bless America and her fallen heroes and give us all what we need to be deserving of their sacrifice in taking back control of the government of the People, for the People, and by the People, one nation under God!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

i hate to make you even more mad , but if you haven't seen this be warned ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVPQsFGvgk

i'm so happy for the people of colorado .... if your not supporting my state by enacting similar laws , then you deserve our illegals , ENJOY!

TEN EFFIN ANCHOR BABIES? TEN? My blood pressure just hit the ceiling. They had ten babies here. TEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    TEN EFFIN ANCHOR BABIES? TEN? My blood pressure just hit the ceiling. They had ten babies here. TEN!!!!

hahaha ... each baby is it's own food card ....

funny , yet terribly sad ... i don't think those parents actually love their children .....

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    MarkB, Because of a real Patriot as yourself, you do by all means, give strength to myself and others... I feel your pain, more and more as days go by. But when I start feeling powerless, I take a break and read such inspirational posts as yours, then continue~ Thank you for fighting for our country, and God Bless. ((hugs))

A very moving/inspiring video for all
    Bald Eagle Music Video "This Is America"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOZF4vTAF2M
    Very nice video!! Thanks for sharing it with us. The baby eagle brought a tear to my eye....so cute. And it kind of symbolizes what our country is going through right now. A rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i hate to make you even more mad , but if you haven't seen this be warned ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVPQsFGvgk

i'm so happy for the people of colorado .... if your not supporting my state by enacting similar laws , then you deserve our illegals , ENJOY!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    She worked in a restaurant and the father in low paying construction. So just how much public assistance were they getting all those 15 years?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast