Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

need your opinion

hey i made this myself , what do you guys think ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY7sICVGHWY

you are 100 % right
    go Home
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I like it.

Banned
    DITTO I LIKE 1oo%

Good job

Just one mistake...The IRCA Amnesty was passed in 86, not 83.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sweet , i'm glad you guys like it ...

and thanks for that information rat , i'll make a mental note ....

First off, I think you're very talented...and could make some alot of bucks in childrens' television programming if you want to!

Second of all, you're right, the whites were the first illegal aliens. That is why you will see me in the forums saying I support Natives not having to speak English or conform to our culture-they have a right to exist outside of the general American experience if they choose to be seperate-I can't blame them because now I have experienced some of what they have experienced, and the possiblity exsists that I could experience ALL of what they have experienced-except there would be no reservation for me. I also feel some sort of recompense should be made to them, and that power should be shared with them, and that everybody could be happy and live in peace side by side. But please remember that since that those first illegals got here that innocent people who had no choice where they were born arrived here, and THEY are now being attacked by OTHER illegal aliens and blamed for things they had no control over because they weren't around when those things happened. And to make matters worse the ones doing the attacking are hypocrites because they say they are indigenous yet do not as a whole respect the earth (they often trash it and use animals in blood sports) like Natives do, they have chosen to speak a colonial language of the people who oppressed their ancestors when their original language is still available to speak if they wanted to speak it, and they choose to follow the sentiments of Christopher Columbus, who claimed all of the North American continent (to Natives, Turtle Island) for Spain and the Roman Catholic Church. Instead of helping their Native cousins to fight for their rights, their intent-like Columbus-is to colonize all of the land in the Latino image and breed out Natives until the originals are gone along with the Native languages and cultures-replaced by a new breed of Latino. I will attach the speech of a renouned Spanish-Mexican philospher who stated this is their goal-this is where they get the term "la raza". They want to breed out whites too.

Here's the link.
    http://homepage.smc.edu/padilla_mario/E ... c_race.htm

The biggest target is whites but all of us are in danger. I've heard they don't like mixed Natives who appear as white in appearance and don't consider them as real Natives. They also attack blacks in CA in blacks' historic neighborhoods.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast