Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liked all your videos Marquis (shared them with others too). However, I do have a question: why the mask? You remind me of those lunatics in the Middle East who were severing heads.... just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee0302
    Liked all your videos Marquis (shared them with others too). However, I do have a question: why the mask? You remind me of those lunatics in the Middle East who were severing heads.... just curious.
    well , when i first started my project i was drunk , and it was one of those ideas that you get when you've had one too many ...then after awhile i made some video's where i mocked the credit card companies as they tried to collect debt on me , so having a mask on was good insurance if they ever tried to come after me ... while my mainstay is economics , i also dip into illegal immgration from time to time , and having that mask on ensures that i'm not killed here in arizona ..Sure in my state you can be somewhat vocal about your feelings on illegal immgration , but you can't ever make yourself stand out from the crowd by being too vocal .. i'd say there's a pervasive feeling of terror in the air down here .... no one likes illegal immgration , but no one wants to be a target either .. thank god for the secrecy of the voting booth ..

your not the first one to remark that i have the apperance of a terrorist , and i'll admit i do look rather fearsome ...i'll never know how much of my audience i've lost simply based on how i look ..

after reading what steve the roofer posted today about the obama getting heat from hispaniics concerning his not putting an end to deportiongs i think i'll make a video about how the labor secretary is working for forgein powers ...

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    after reading what steve the roofer posted today about the obama getting heat from hispaniics concerning his not putting an end to deportiongs i think i'll make a video about how the labor secretary is working for forgein powers ...
    "I was so ugly when I was born my Mom breast fed me with a sling shot!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    well , when i first started my project i was drunk

That is so funny Marquis. Been there. Done that.

Excellent

I really like it but am surprised the woman speaks English so well!

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee0302
    well , when i first started my project i was drunk , and it was one of those ideas that you get when you've had one too many ...then after awhile i made some video's where i mocked the credit card companies as they tried to collect debt on me , so having a mask on was good insurance if they ever tried to come after me ... while my mainstay is economics , i also dip into illegal immgration from time to time , and having that mask on ensures that i'm not killed here in arizona ..Sure in my state you can be somewhat vocal about your feelings on illegal immgration , but you can't ever make yourself stand out from the crowd by being too vocal .. i'd say there's a pervasive feeling of terror in the air down here .... no one likes illegal immgration , but no one wants to be a target either .. thank god for the secrecy of the voting booth ..

your not the first one to remark that i have the apperance of a terrorist , and i'll admit i do look rather fearsome ...i'll never know how much of my audience i've lost simply based on how i look ..

First off, I like all your videos on illegal immigration. The mask and voice is a bit offputting at first, but once past that you do actually have a lot of common sense. I am a Michigan native who lives in the Phoenix metro area and I can see the reason for the mask.

I would like to say that there is a world of difference between the foreign born hispanics here and the ones in Michigan. They DO have a sense of entitlement here and they are very disrespectful towards the Americans. Back home in Michigan you rarely hear Spanish being spoken because most of the foreign Hispanics there try their best to blend in with the population by speaking and learning English. And how do they do this back home? By associating with and speaking to the American population! And what gives them incentive to do this? Might be the fact that aside from the welfare office of course, Michiganders will not translate for the hispanics. I have noticed that to be a big thing here in AZ since I first visited in the 80s, many of the people here constantly pander to the hispanics by by providing translation to them. There is therefore no incentive to learn English like in Michigan where if you do not speak English nobody will understand you or be able to speak to you.

Also, more times than not in Michigan the 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation hispanics do not go around constantly babbling in Spanish making fools of themselves. No, back home these generations usually do not even know Spanish let alone make fools of themselves in public and try their damnest to stand out. And why do these 2nd+ generations not even know how to speak any Spanish? Well, might be because of the fact that the 1st generationers have a choice of either learning English or pretty much be excuded from society.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

TODAY in Michigan is it the same situation? Wow-so we could all get along living in MI if that's still the case-except for Islamic extremists, of course.

Even the Muslims are smart enough not to trash their own neighborhoods and make them unsafe for their children. Dearborn Michigan is mostly Arabic, almost all of them can speak English and go to work every day. The neighborhoods are safe and their schools are good. Even if you are white you can feel safe there. You rarely ever hear about terrorism around the Detroit metro area because like I said, they are actually smart enough to not trash their own place.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    The neighborhoods are safe and their schools are good. Even if you are white you can feel safe there.
    "Even if you're not from the area you can feel safe there!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe I should consider a move to MI as well as MO then? I LOVE the "we speak English, you speak English too" attitude of MI!!!! Gotta work on that attitde in ALL the states!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast