Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Neither Cruz nor Rubio are Natural Born citizens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What was the dust up over Obama since his mother is without a doubt an American citizen?
    Years ago people were taught in civics class, a pres or vp has to be born on American soil, exception if both parents are American citizens but their child born elsewhere due to living there temporarily. I don't recall lessons @ illegal parents because we really didn't have an issue then like there is today thanks to the open border admins.

If O admin thought otherwise, they would not have hid details of his birth - LIKE PROOF he was born in USA. Before O came out with a so called bc, at the .gov pres site, you could order a copy of O's bc for $100. Tacky

Is the id card shown in stories for Columbia Univ stamped "foreign student" real? Why are records sealed/hidden? If real, what proof did he show for that classification - an indonesian passport marking him a citizen of there? Did he use that for a free education?

It is all very fishy!

Can't wait till he leaves, what a disaster! Never liked him or Michelle (beyonce's cop hating black lives matter, black panther buddy). No matter how expensive the dress, hairstyle, or event, she always looked miserable.

Last edited by artist; 02-09-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: added no remembrance of illegal parents issue

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Years ago people were taught in civics class, a pres or vp has to be born on American soil, exception if both parents are American citizens but born elsewhere. If O admin thought otherwise, they would not have hid details of his birth - LIKE PROOF. Before O came out with a so called bc, at the .gov pres site, you could order a copy of O's bc for $100.

Is the id card shown in stories for Columbia Univ stamped "foreign student" real? Why are records sealed/hidden? If real, what proof did he show for that classification - an indonesian passport marking him a citizen of there? Did he use that for a free education?

It is all very fishy!

Can't wait till he leaves, what a disaster! Never liked him or Michelle (beyonce's cop hating black lives matter, black panther buddy). No matter how expensive the dress, hairstyle, or event, she always looked miserable.

Very fishy indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Years ago people were taught in civics class, a pres or vp has to be born on American soil, exception if both parents are American citizens but their child born elsewhere due to livng there temporarily.

If O admin thought otherwise, they would not have hid details of his birth - LIKE PROOF. Before O came out with a so called bc, at the .gov pres site, you could order a copy of O's bc for $100. Tacky

The key to figuring out where the Obamination was born is to find out where his mother was when he was born. She had to be there and if she was not on US soil, this would be easy to determine.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Her passport records are probably altered or sealed, otherwise he would have produced them as proof.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Without poking a stick in a hornet's nest, that is not my intent, and I admit that I am not a fan of Obama by any means... ..... What was the dust up over Obama since his mother is without a doubt an American citizen? Regardless of what nationality his father is or where he was born? She could have had him in a rowboat in the middle of Antarctica and he would still be a natural born US citizen?
    Excerpt:

Since Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born in 1961, this newly discovered law involves Dunham’s age because she was only 18 at time of delivery! The law says:
    ”When one parent was a U.S. citizen and the other a foreign national, the U.S. citizen parent must have resided in the U.S. for a total of 10 years prior to birth of the child with FIVE of the years after the age of 14.” Stanley Ann Dunham did not meet requisite status according to blog discovery. One commenter said, “She was not old enough to register Obama’s birth in Hawaii or anywhere else in the U.S. as a Natural Born Citizen as she did not meet the residency requirements! Backing this statement up, another commenter reiterates:” The law specifically outlines the requirements for a CITIZEN mother to confer citizenship to her baby. Ann Dunham was NOT old enough-case closed!”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-not-a-citizen-thanks-to-his-own-mother/

If this is to be believed, Obama did not meet the requirements in accordance with the Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA). Ted Cruz's mother met the requirements.
    Last edited by MW; 02-09-2016 at 08:51 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, maybe you should take a read. Quoted from your own linked source from the First Congress:

"And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the Unites States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Notice the keyword is *citizens*. Its plural. SCOTUS ruling many times has said every letter and symbol must have a meaning which also means lack of one also has a clear meaning. This means clearly that one must be born to TWO US Citizen parents... a mother and a father. One parent being a citizen does NOT qualify to award natural born citizenship. There is absolutely no debate to this unless trying to challenge the SCOTUS's own rulings in the past and multiple rulings. Same rulings that have upheld things like the second amendment as we currently use it.

On Obama, he falls into the same category as well. Worse still the First Congress used the phrase "who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States " which implies that just because someone is born on US soil that does NOT mean they are also within the US Jurisdiction. This means being born on US soil means nothing without the jurisdiction. Now we go back to the above where to be a NBC one must have 2 US citizen parents as again the only understanding of what a NBC is.

There is no debate on this, no argument, no legitimate claim. Its all bogus lies about those trying to warp our Constitution and laws for their own benefit.

Try and argue how I could be possibly misinterpreting this. I doubt you can.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post
    MW, maybe you should take a read. Quoted from your own linked source from the First Congress:

"And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the Unites States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Notice the keyword is *citizens*. Its plural. SCOTUS ruling many times has said every letter and symbol must have a meaning which also means lack of one also has a clear meaning. This means clearly that one must be born to TWO US Citizen parents... a mother and a father. One parent being a citizen does NOT qualify to award natural born citizenship. There is absolutely no debate to this unless trying to challenge the SCOTUS's own rulings in the past and multiple rulings. Same rulings that have upheld things like the second amendment as we currently use it.

On Obama, he falls into the same category as well. Worse still the First Congress used the phrase "who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States " which implies that just because someone is born on US soil that does NOT mean they are also within the US Jurisdiction. This means being born on US soil means nothing without the jurisdiction. Now we go back to the above where to be a NBC one must have 2 US citizen parents as again the only understanding of what a NBC is.

There is no debate on this, no argument, no legitimate claim. Its all bogus lies about those trying to warp our Constitution and laws for their own benefit.

Try and argue how I could be possibly misinterpreting this. I doubt you can.
    Some could consider your argument as irrelevant ..... in fact some actually have. Your argument completely ignores current law. I find it difficult to debate an issue that may actually be irrelevant.

Excerpt:

All three agree on the crucial point. Under the Constitution, it does not matter whether the framing generation would have found Cruz eligible. What matters is the law today—and that law is §301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, in effect when Cruz was born in 1970. It provides that “a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States. . . of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States . . . for . . . not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years” is a citizen of the United States.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...gument/424104/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans have known for 228 years who is a natural born citizen. They made an exception in 2008 because there was no natural born citizen on the General Election ballot. I believe most Americans see the consequences of that error and will use their votes, the true power of the United States, to ensure that mistake is never repeated on any level for any reason.

A natural born citizen under Article II of the US Constitution is quite simply the mix of blood and soil, born in the United States (soil) to 2 US citizens (blood).

If you are a US citizen as a result of any item of the 14th Amendment or any section of the US Immigration and Nationality Act, then you are a citizen as a matter of law and statute, not the required mix of soil and blood.

It's very simple. In 2016, vote simple so we can take our country back and make America great again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHAT law states what a Natural Born Citizen is? What SCOTUS ruling states what a Natural Born Citizen is? Anything? Anything at all? There is absolutely NOTHING else out there that states otherwise. There is no other law that defines it differently or changes its meaning. There is no SCOTUS ruling on what a Natural Born Citizen is either. Not one single Immigration law that has passed has ever touched on the meaning of Natural Born Citizen.

Now I'll call it as I see it as I'm sick of hearing your nonsense MW. I don't see how possibly you are really on our side at ALIPAC but an obvious plant trying to stir trouble and cause someone to say something completely hateful or actually racist to try and pin us as a hate group. So much of your commentary has been half truths and from a heavy uneducated liberal standpoint and this is coming from a former Dem Voter (now independent) who had enough with our country being sold out. Your clearly not one of us and clearly a plant.

MW
    ReformUSA2012 excerpt:

Now I'll call it as I see it as I'm sick of hearing your nonsense MW. I don't see how possibly you are really on our side at ALIPAC but an obvious plant trying to stir trouble and cause someone to say something completely hateful or actually racist to try and pin us as a hate group. So much of your commentary has been half truths and from a heavy uneducated liberal standpoint and this is coming from a former Dem Voter (now independent) who had enough with our country being sold out. Your clearly not one of us and clearly a plant.
    A look back at all my previous posts (going back 10 years) will clearly disprove your accusation. Just because I feel Ted Cruz would be an acceptable choice for our next president does not make me a liberal plant, uneducated, or whatever else you want to accuse me of. For the record, with the exception of some environmental issues, I am the polar opposite of what you've described and I assure you I'm no plant. I speak for myself and no one else. Why is it so hard to believe that I can support Trump and Cruz, instead of just Trump? They both, with few exceptions, agree on immigration and border security.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast