Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The New Constitution Of America's Union

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new Constitution of America's Union

Posted: April 19, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

When President Bush and his CANAMEX counterparts assemble in New Orleans April 21 for the 4th Annual Summit of the Americas, they will undoubtedly discuss a growing problem: How to continue denying that they are building a North American Union.

Despite the official denials, the snickering and the ridicule, the process continues. The president, himself, may be just a pawn in a much bigger game being played by geo-political forces that also do not exist – officially.

These forces have created the Constitution for America's Union. The bigger game includes six such "unions," all of which are to function under a "reformed" United Nations. It is important to note that among all the websites linked to this Constitution for America's Union, it is impossible to identify the individuals, or the organizations that are responsible for the initiative. There is only a postal address in Sidney, Australia.

It is extremely significant, however, that several recognizable non-government organizations are identified as "dedicated to helping." It should come as no surprise that the Clinton Global Initiative is among these NGOs. The Clintons have long been advocates of global governance.

Since there is no effort to create a North American Union, or global governance, according to Mr. Bush and many leading pundits, there could not possibly be an official blueprint for global governance produced by the U.N.-funded Commission on Global Governance in 1995. Nor is there an official U.N. Millennium Declaration that describes – in flowery U.N. Ambiguity – the goals of global governance.

Even though U.S. Officials pretend they do not exist, these documents are important because they pave the way for the Constitution of the Americas, and the other five global "unions." They all advocate the same end goal: global governance. The North American Union is but one extremely important step toward this ultimate goal.

The Constitution for Americas' Union is the most explicit statement of goals yet made public. It is so extreme that a casual reading would likely result in immediate dismissal by Americans who still have some knowledge and appreciation of the U.S. Constitution. Who, in his right mind, would support a document that created a "supreme council," of selected individuals to advise the "secretary general" of the Americas?

This proposed constitution bestows the rights, not only to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but also the right to adequate housing, a job, food and good health. It would abolish the concept of taxation and impose, instead, a system of voluntary giving determined by the wealth and productivity of each individual. Those who produce wealth would "give" more than those who do not. Those who do not produce wealth have a government-bestowed "right" to receive housing, food and living expenses provided "voluntarily" by those who do produce wealth. To ensure that the "voluntary" gifts are adequate, the constitution authorizes the government to impose fees for the services it renders, which may be applied selectively to those who "have," and not applied to those who "have not."

The system of governance created by this proposed constitution could not possibly be communism, because the government is advised by a "supreme council," not a "supreme soviet." Moreover, its supreme authority is a "secretary general," after the fashion of the benevolent United Nations, not by a "president."

Each "system" of government would have a "supreme director" of the following: Planning; building and construction; culture and entertainment; education; employment; energy; finance; fitness and health; Eco systems; justice and many, many more. Each "supreme director" would be appointed by the secretary general, and would have "sole authority" over all aspects of his domain.

This proposed constitution is a wish list for the utopian one-world government pursued by some for more than a century. While officials scoff at such notions, the world continues to move closer and closer to the procedures and belief systems espoused by these advocates. While there may be no "official" connections between this proposed Constitution of America's Union and the official Security and Prosperity Partnership, many of the goals are the same.

Could we get inside the various working groups, and the various NGOs that support these goals, it would not be at all surprising to learn that many of the individuals are participants in both. In fact, where discoveries have been made through Freedom of Information investigations, NGOs such as the Council on Foreign Relations, and their individual members, do participate in the working groups and processes of the SPP.

Whether "official" or not, the SPP is moving toward a North American Union that meets many of the objectives of the Constitution of America's Union. Mr. Bush, and others, can deny, deny, deny. All their bluster and ridicule combined cannot erase the clear facts that exist for all to see. This process will continue to march forward unless we all rise up to stop it.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Sorry..... The article "The New Constitution Of America's Union" was written by " Henry Lamb ". The source is WorldNetDailey.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I believe the NORTH AMERICAN UNION is very real.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Is this an actual document one can read? If so, could someone post a link to it?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I hope this works for you. If not, you can copy and paste it into your web browser.

: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=61966

Ron Paul is the only canidate running for President that was totally against the NAU. Is there another canidate who is in another party running that is also against it. If we don't do something soon then AMERICA is over! I don't know what else we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I hope this works for you. If not, you can copy and paste it into your web browser.

: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=61966
    Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't very clear in my post. What I meant was, is this Constitution referred to in the original post available for people to read?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't very clear in my post. What I meant was, is this Constitution referred to in the original post available for people to read?
    It's hypothetical. We don't know who the authors are. Therefore, the document is not to be found, because it doesn't exist, except in theory only. That's what I got out of it anyway.

It was inevitable that the elites work toward the establishment of a NAU. Their logic is that to survive, the U.S. must counter the growing power of China and the European Union. I'm sure they theorize that if the U.S. doesn't become part of a union of nations than it will become a second rate power. I don't agree to this kind of logic because I absolutely don't believe in a so called union. the side effects are just too ugly to contemplate. Look at what has begun happening in Europe? They are overrun with Muslims, among others, that have no intention of assimilating. The result? Public unrest and chaos. This isn't what I want for me kids!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Below is an excerp from a previous article I posted. I don't know if you saw it, but it went a long way, for me, in clearing up the mystery of how Bush could get away with the NAU without the knowledge and consent of the people. Our government "operates under stealth"....Is this the USA !! In their arrogance, they don't give us credit for having half a brain cell collectively ! As for the Muslims.....they scare me to death ! They (Muslims) say that London, England will be the first to fall.

"The people who are governed elect a President, 100 Senators, and 435 Representatives. The President appoints a U.S. Trade Representative, who is confirmed by the Senate. (Carla A. Hills was the Trade Representative who negotiated NAFTA; Susan C. Schwab is the current Trade Representative). Senate confirmation of the Trade Representative is about as close to the "consent of the governed" as it ever gets to NAFTA trade policy. The Trade Representative is the U.S. Representative on the NAFTA Commission. It is the NAFTA Commission that creates Trade Policies for the three nations, and appoints a NAFTA Secretariat to coordinate the implementation of those policies. (Let that sink in). The appointed NAFTA Commission creates trade policy for all three nations). NAFTA's Article 511 requires Congress to conform its laws to NAFTA's "Uniform Regulations." NAFTA working groups, consisting of federal employees throughout several agencies, then impose NAFTA's trade policies "on the people who are governed."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast