Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beto, all the illegals aren't from Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how true William!

William,

Outstanding post here and I agree you are rallying the choir. I will do whatever I can to stop illegal aliens and know an amnesty guest worker plan is being debated and congresscritters are trying to sneak it past the general American public who don't want it by the end of this month.

I had a much more lengthy post - probably a full single-spaced typed response - where I also added comments on another's post here on America's useless two-party political system of the Demoblicans versus the Republicrats.

Then, somehow while thinking I better save this in case I hit the wrong key(s) that is exactly what I did and lost the entire long message. Aaarrrrrgggghhhh!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Sounds like William is starting to see the unraveling that is occuring.

What I wonder, is how long everyone will sit back and allow themselves to be the ONLY ones who obey the law?

Certain speech, and advocating certain things, violate forum policy, for good reasons.

However, I should not be barred from advising you all to be prepared if TRUE lawlessness descends on our homes.

When the police are completed consumed with warfare in our streets , or have burned their uniforms and headed for the hills....... what protects you from your violent political opponents?????

Hopefully things never get that bad, but don't be the defenseless law-abiding boobs, who get sent to those camps being built for "illegal aliens" .

William's post was inspiring, but also depressing. At least it was realistic.

-pa

Banned
    Gawd phoenix, don't go there. It's bad enough as it is. That's a warning well worth heeding, though.

PA-

What I usually say when the conversation gets to this point is that

1. Everyone should exercise their 2nd amendment rights. (Use em or lose em)

and

2. Everyone should always be well provisioned as they would for any natural or human disaster.

If the Federal Government is going to allow 100,000 illegal aliens march down main street, gangs rule the border, our noble law enforcement and their families to be threatened, thousands of Americans to be killed because they failed to stop or deport illegal aliens (even after serving time in US jails) thus without response, then the message should be clear to all of us.

This is like Katrina, but this is a national and prolonged disaster and just like Katrina.... Those that are spending more than ever in Washington will not be coming to help anyone.

The message to the criminals is certainly clear.

ALIPAC and all ALIPAC supporters must always take the high ground.

Our battle is not in the streets but with political pressure on the existing lawmakers and influence on the elections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, that is scarey and full of the truth. We must get that into the hands of the senators and congressman. How can we do it and know that it will be read ?

To tell you the truth I feel a very scarey feeling right now, because just as you said, the Bush administration is turning their backs on us...and none of us have ever had this experience in our lives. EVEN if there's a president that you don't necessarily support or agree with, usually there is this basic trust that Americans have with their presidents....that there are certain times when they would defend us at all costs no matter if we supported them or not. I was led to believe that and I always have until now. It might have actually been the single most important and great part about our country.

With Bush...I literally feel afraid sometimes, because I KNOW I cannot depend on him to protect us I feel that if there was trouble or violence in our streets that he might even put the wrong people in jail !!!

He is negligent and his greatest negligence is towards his own people. That is the most serious and horrible crime for any person who stands there with his hand on the bible, supposedly swearing as God is his witness that he will protect and defend the citizens of the United States of America......and then to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    William, that is scarey and full of the truth. We must get that into the hands of the senators and congressman. How can we do it and know that it will be read ?

To tell you the truth I feel a very scarey feeling right now, because just as you said, the Bush administration is turning their backs on us...and none of us have ever had this experience in our lives. EVEN if there's a president that you don't necessarily support or agree with, usually there is this basic trust that Americans have with their presidents....that there are certain times when they would defend us at all costs no matter if we supported them or not. I was led to believe that and I always have until now. It might have actually been the single most important and great part about our country.

With Bush...I literally feel afraid sometimes, because I KNOW I cannot depend on him to protect us I feel that if there was trouble or violence in our streets that he might even put the wrong people in jail !!!

He is negligent and his greatest negligence is towards his own people. That is the most serious and horrible crime for any person who stands there with his hand on the bible, supposedly swearing as God is his witness that he will protect and defend the citizens of the United States of America......and then to do this.
    I would say you need to push more or insist more to the senators and congressman. That is helping a lot.

Bush is surrounded by people (Andy Card, Karl Rowe, Dick Cheney) who have promised "open borders" to industry so they can have "cheap labor".

In fact there is a very open plan to guarantee the "free flow of goods and services" between the two countries by 2010..... if you don't understand that "services" includes people, then you have not paid attention...

check out this website from our own government, it reflects a not-so-subtle agreement between Canada, Mexico and the US to erase those "stupid borders"...

http://www.spp.gov/

and here is Mexico's page on this understanding...
    http://www.economia.gob.mx/work/snci/ne ... /selec.htm
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

William wrote:
    Our battle is not in the streets but with political pressure on the existing lawmakers and influence on the elections.
    Well, I certainly have put the pressure on today. I called the entire list of Senators from the email I recieved from FAIR, asking us to help Tom Tancredo. By the time I got off of the phone, I had almost lost my voice! I hope everyone else did the same(made the calls)! And W, you know how I am, I say exactly what I mean, no bones about it!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast