Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beto's delima

Where's Pancho Villa when we need him?? It's easy to see why Mexico does not allow the private ownership of guns.

Re: OUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Don't know if Beto is for real or not. However I may have an answer to his dilemma about what to do with the illegals when they get back to Mexico, but I don't know if Vicente Fox and friends have large enough orifices. Failing that elect good people and clean up the corruption. Mexico has vast natural resources so share the wealth.
    Internet friends are still friends, they still exist, it's just we lack physical contact.

Re: Beto's delima

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Where's Pancho Villa when we need him?? It's easy to see why Mexico does not allow the private ownership of guns.
    Because people in here are inmature to use guns and it is illegal maybe 10 years in jail if someone is caughted with AK-47 in their possesion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    BETO wrote:
    Mr. W. you know I honor you for your well job in there and i learned many knowledge in here more than in news or even in TV, now i am starting to think what are we going to do with all those illegals when they come back.
    BETO, why don't you organize them to overthrow your exisiting government. They have been here and have seen the difference between our two nations. They would be motivated. The mexican people deserve better, they must overthrow their own government in order to move towards a democratic society so that social mobility can be realized. This would be far better than crossing our borders illegally and stealing what rightfully belongs to American citizens
    Do i look the right guy who can organize them to overthrow your exisiting government Do not worry, this problem will finish it pretty soon.

Never underestimate yourself!!

When you diminish yourself, you diminish the rest of us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234