Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    McCain's scam is this: avoid talking about illegals and the harm they do to this country. Then, when he is elected into office-BAM! He'll announce that he wants the 30+ million that are here already to stay. If this happens, hopefully Sarah Palin we'll challenge him on this.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    McCain's scam is this: avoid talking about illegals and the harm they do to this country. Then, when he is elected into office-BAM! He'll announce that he wants the 30+ million that are here already to stay. If this happens, hopefully Sarah Palin we'll challenge him on this.
    Not likely and if she does she will have to go sit her term out in the corner. Mc Cain is not going to listen to anyone.

Sarah Palin will be VP and incapable of stopping him. McCain is living up to an old addage: Old dogs cannot learn new tricks and a leopard can't change its spots. Both McCain and Obama are out to destroy the country. I strongly believe that the country will not survive another ten years, possibly not even four. So go ahead and vote for him as some of you have indicated you will. Only, when he comes at you in the night
    (MOD EDIT), you better be ready for me to say I told you so.

As for myself, I will either vote Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin. I am a retired submariner and I face my enemies. (MOD EDIT).

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    He picked her to get the women vote and to re energize the conservative base, that's it. He's not planning on basing his decisions on what she thinks once they win the White House.

JAK
    Yes, you approve that TRAITOR message!!!
    But I, A WOMAN, DO NOT APPROVE OF YOU!!!
    IMO, TRAITOR!!!!!!!! OBAMA EITHER!!!!!!

Chuck Baldwin for President in 2008!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's no way I could vote for either of the two major candidates,knowing that both are open borders and amnesty advocates.I changed registration to Independent this year after 41 years as a Republican.I'll either not vote or vote for Chuck Baldwin.I'll still vote for Republican Congressional candidates that believe in enforcing our laws.

My message sent to McCain

McCain,

You said you learned about immigration with your defeat on amnesty. Now you are flip-flopping. If you care about our jobs, secure the border. Otherwise no votes no way!!!

Signed, your base

I agree with all of you regarding how disturbing this is, but I will say this.

I saw a video of Obama talking about illegal immigration and he is far worse in what he says than McCain is saying.

Obama has the vote from supporters of illegal immigration, it's all sewn up as a result of how he openly says the crack down must stop and they must be given citizenship.

I don't know why McCain would risk the shakey support that he has from "some of us" who stand firmly against illegal immigration. As it is, he hardly has "all of us".....you'd think he'd understand that he could lose the little support that he's getting very easily by saying the wrong things.

Personally, I still think that Obama's plans are obviously and openly totally against doing anything to stop illegal immigration.

What I've heard a lot of from McCain is about a guest worker program. He calls it a REAL guest worker program.

What people cannot understand is how we could need a guest worker program with so many American citizens out of work.

It's all enough to make one seriously consider not voting, but I still think that McCain is a better choice for us than Obama and we do know that a vote for the third party will be a "statement", but that we will get Obama as the president if we all go that route, and then we will have to live with the consequences.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    We have to live with the consequences if either traitor is elected.

I can't speak for the rest of you, but I am SO frustrated. This situation just licks.

I want to support Republicans, but not McStain. I can't stand him. Especially when he calls us "my friends" like he is some sort of Diety or something. Puke!

This will be THE hardest election ever.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast