Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My guess

"Why? Why on Earth would they run this ad? ...the stupidity is startling."

I have stated , more than once, that McCain is not right in the head. My thoughts are that he fails to see the stupidity of this ad because he believes that he is the redeemer of Latinos and other immigrants in our country. He sees himself as a great "liberator" in history books of the future. He also pictures himself as defiant in the face of us ignorant, biased people. He feels he must stand firm and hold his ground as thsi great historical figure, the Abraham Lincoln of the 21st century. Time will prove I am right. I will, most likely, not be around to see it.
    I do wish a conservative psychologist or psychiatrist would do an analysis of his personality to confirm my beliefs.

As for me, perhaps I am an anachronism, but were I to be the candidate and found myself in such disagreement with my constituents. I would drop out of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Captainron wrote:

The grass roots Republicans ( Note: I am Independent) don't seem to believe in this garbage. If Obama gets in he will appoint liberal, goofball judges, immediately gut ICE, change Department of Labor into a haven for radicals, launch insipid domestic programs. The list goes on.

Who would you rather take your chances with?
    That's an excellent question and folks need to consider exactly what an Obama presidency will mean. I know immigration and border security are primary issues for most of us (definitely my top issues). However, it's important that all issues be considered in the decision making process.

edstate wrote:

[quote:2xih5svp]Regardless of who is elected... we need to be prepared to break the phones again, and again, and again.
    That's for sure good buddy. [/quote:2xih5svp]

Captainron and MW bring up a great point and are 100% correct! But I have to tell you...As a fellow Independent, McCain is not making it any easier for me to pull the lever for him when he comes out with statements like this! He just cannot let it go with illegals and his admiration for them!

It's too bad we have reached a point in this country where we are literally forced to vote for someone based upon chance and what might happen if he were to take office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For those who are interested in a unique view----

April
    Why? Why on Earth would they run this ad? ...the stupidity is startling.
    Mc Cain has always been pro illegal alien and he has JUAN HERNANDEZ for his hispanic outreach. He is depending on his pro illegal stance to help him get elected. He is a traitor to the American people. His arrogance is typical of a dictator mentality.

I guess my question is, regardless of his personal beliefs and his pro-amnesty staff... when he absolutely HAS to keep conservatives in his corner in order to WIN... why would he even risk it?

Illegal immigration is almost as personna-non-gratta as BUSH!

As in... DON'T BRING IT UP!
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    I guess my question is, regardless of his personal beliefs and his pro-amnesty staff... when he absolutely HAS to keep conservatives in his corner in order to WIN... why would he even risk it?

Illegal immigration is almost as personna-non-gratta as BUSH!

As in... DON'T BRING IT UP!
    I think he feels he is in a competition with OBAMA for the Latino vote and in his rush to make sure they know he is very pro illegal he could care less...PLUS he is counting on Middle Class America to vote for what they perceive to be the "LESSER OF TWO EVILS." Plus he now has Palin to deceive everyone into thinking she will have a voice, so he is feeling pretty confident. I am hoping Americans wake up and STAND against both OBAMA and Mc CAIN before it is too late. If everyone voted 3rd party their boat would not only be rocked it would sink.

I am going to sit out this election. Whoever wins is going to complete the destruction that they have refused to do anything about. In my opinion whoever wins is going to go down in history as the worst president of all time and will only have one term. Sarah Palin also needs to be very careful because if McCain wins and crams comprehensive immigration reform down our throats without our permission her political future among conservatives will be trashed.

Re: New McCain TV Ad Calls Illegal Aliens - Immigrants

[quote="conrad"]Although Republican presidential candidate John McCain will not discuss where he stands on the status of 12 million illegal aliens already in the United States, his new TV ad calls all “immigrantsâ€
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

So sad. Right, stupid of him. OMG. We might be heading down to the third world status if politicians don't change their ways. I hate this election. 51 days or 7 weeks. God help us

I hate this election.
    So many of us feel this way.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast