Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can see another Tony Snowjob coming.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    It looks like Bush is backing off. He's advising the Senate to get security going first before bringing the bill up again. He's asking for funding.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDED TO DO THIS 7 YEARS AGO!

18 months we have left with this joker?
    I've been calling for Impeachment. Impeachment for not closing the border on 9/12!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    It looks like Bush is backing off. He's advising the Senate to get security going first before bringing the bill up again. He's asking for funding.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDED TO DO THIS 7 YEARS AGO!

18 months we have left with this joker?
    I've been calling for Impeachment. Impeachment for not closing the border on 9/12!!!!!!!!!
    Sam, it certainly will be a long year and a half left with this traitor.
    What funding does he want for what security? How about they try funding for the Secure Fence Act first and build a PHYSICAL barrier, not a virtual one. THen they need to fire the human skull (chertoff)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What does this mean??? We'll get another two miles of fence?

Well, isn't it ironic he's asking for funding for security, yet the House is working on a bill to appropriate money for just those same things that were passed a long time ago. Bush said he would veto the House bill. Makes no sense, except I think he's willing to let go of a pittance to soothe ruffled feathers, but nothing for full blown enforcement.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They better check every fine print. He could be talking about the Iraq-Syria border

No, it's here. Check it out. It's on CSPAN right now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    They better check every fine print. He could be talking about the Iraq-Syria border

Or maybe protecting Mexico's Southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    What does this mean??? We'll get another two miles of fence?
    Oh you optimistic fool you

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    I can see another Tony Snowjob coming.

I can hear him now:

"Right. Like, we love to pass Bills. The President will be passing a Bill for a Bill to be passed. We have a team of academic scholars working hard at this. The bill is highly controversial so the President will be encouraging legislators to pass this Bill for the other Bill. I know it sounds confusing, but it's really quite simple. The President has worked very hard on this."

[pause for smart-a$$ grin...]

"Let me continue by saying if it is what it is, everyone will get most everything they want. The President has worked very hard on this. We need to trust him. And of course our academic scholars who have thought this out very carefully. All of the immigrants will be very happy. Big business will be very happy. The President will be very happy."

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast