Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I absolutely believe our borders are to be removed.

That is what this President said in one of his first agenda speeches.

His father expounded on this by saying he wanted a Western Hemisphere Union all the way through SA. It was to be a area, without borders and people moving freely within.

So it is no surprise - just still so hard to believe.

If we had a media, none of this would be happening. They have pretended we had no illegals - and that there was no globalist agenda.

Just wonder where they think they will fit into this New World Order????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wonder where they think they will fit into this New World Order????
    LOL (an ironic laugh), I suspect that 95% of these traitors, who went along expecting a peice of the BIG PIE, would be left to swing in the wind once the CFR bigs get their way. All collateral damage...as it were.

JohnB, I looked at your map with it's legends and the history of the organization and it's members and I feel helpless. Is this a done deal? The U.S,DOT And the Texas Highway dpt are involved in the membership it appears.

Makes me feel silly with all of my trite little posts. Ironically at least in terms of symbols it cuts our country in half.

Good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    JohnB, I looked at your map with it's legends and the history of the organization and it's members and I feel helpless. Is this a done deal? The U.S,DOT And the Texas Highway dpt are involved in the membership it appears.

Makes me feel silly with all of my trite little posts. Ironically at least in terms of symbols it cuts our country in half.

Good luck
    Well, I'm going to call on all my fellow Texans here to immediately get on the horn to their state legislators and to Governor Perry and let them know in no uncertain terms that we are foursquare opposed to this damned thing, and that we will fight tooth and nail against any tax used to fund it.

Everyone in TEXAS should know about this rip off … it is a ‘Toll Road’ (read Transportation Tax)… you know .. The solution to all our traffic problems … here is San Antonio we are seeing our current roads converted to toll rolls … This is a project sold to the state by Texas construction companies and the Spanish government … by the way … the Spanish own the toll roads in Chicago (America is for sale)… This big toll road is the conveyer of all goods, drugs, illegals and crime from south of the border.

This whole thing with the road, regional government, buy out of all media by corporations, free trade and illegals sure does seem to be a very real conspiracy ….. Real scary
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by andyt

Good luck
    I was also concerned with the number of government officials that are openly involved with this.

Looks like this might pave over the family farm... I have nowhere to go now.

CrocketG,

I was calling Perry's office this weekend howling about it. Use the toll free number. After hours you can leave a message.

Cloe, your right, Spain is the "investor" ! Critun-Zachary is the investor. You make an investment to make a buck. We are going to pay tolls to Spain. What happens when they don't make the money they think they should? This is stupid!!!!!!!!!

They are going to give Texas back to the 6 countries that have ever flown a flag over her. Spain, Mexico, France... Anybody else want a piece of us?

Not only the family farm but cemetery's. Many small TX communities have cemeteries every where. Churches, historic sites... This is BS. You can't do a project like this without harming wildlife or historic sites.

Also, I really want some answers from the US Department of Transportation. I want to know who these investors are and I want to know who is bank-rolling this. Also, the city council of Kansas City is all for that port deal. Wonder what's in it for them? Also, why aren't these contracts going to AMERICAN COMPANIES!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to be shipping anything from Mexico. I'm not going to be buying a shipping container full of junk from China. If I took everything in my house and yours, we couldn't fill up a shipping container. We need to stop this. The middle class is not going to make any money off of this and we are going to be the ones paying for it. This is a welfare program for the uber wealthy of America. All I have to say about that is Sit N Spin.

I'm sick of being squeezed by the illegals and now the top 1%. It feels like they want us to pay for their livelihoods. I'm done with that.

I'm also livid about our air traffic deals. I've also heard they want to give our GPS system away. What fools!!!!!! The Department of Transportation seems to be in the middle of all of this. Also, they are wanting to allow them into the Great Lakes. The Great Lakes is a training facility for the US NAVY!! What Security?????????

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not recognize the names of any of the board members. I was looking for a Ross Perot or Bush family member or Saudi family member, etc.

There were a number of government officials from all three countries, but the people in Texas from local government is what caught my eye.

Yes, I did notice that TXDOT, etc., were members - as well as Love's Truck Stop (we know who is planning on getting concession space on that road, don't we). Also, isn't Yellow Freight one of the members - I don't mean board members, but members??

Have they done an environmental impact study on this yet???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567