Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Ten-Lane Hiway Planned - Mexico to Canada

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=884112006

Amazing how British media are reporting on such news while our own media remains ignorant and uneducated.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

is there a big plan to finish us out.

man a highway like that would tottally disolve our nation
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

They need this highway to facilitate the mass transportation of people to the new Bush re-education and indoctrination camps, at what will be the former the ICE detention facilities.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    They need this highway to facilitate the mass transportation of people to the new Bush re-education and indoctrination camps, at what will be the former the ICE detention facilities.
    Reptile, you are certainly "on to something" here, and I mean that with my whole heart. While many will take what you stated above as sarcasm, I had a chance to view some of these so-called "camps" while traversing the Northern hemisphere while on active duty with the Army. If anyone has even a remote idea of this all being "sarcastic" - then they are sadly mistaken.

Normally, I don't mix religion and politics because so many take offense to it. However, I must say right here and right now that if anyone were to read what is termed the "Holy Bible" and pay close attention to the events leading up to a global dictatorial ruler - and then cross-reference those things with what is occuring globally - TODAY - people will discover that the reason the U.S. isn't mentioned as a global force during the reign of this "individual" (he is called THE anti-Christ) is because...

The United States of America no longer exists.

In other words, it will be assimilated into a specific numbered "region".

Cross reference THAT information with other FACTS occuring today: Super-NAFTA (SPP)

Now here is a bit of speculation: I speculate that the main reason our borders aren't being secured is because the borders are about to be eliminated as they currently stand and will then be EXPANDED under a North American political authority. Why spend money on securing borders which are about to cease to exist?

-- End Speculation --

Now permit me to ask you a very deep question: Is what I just mentioned as "speculation" above REALLY SPECULATION? Take your time, this is not a timed quiz.

Kurt

Now here is a bit of speculation: I speculate that the main reason our borders aren't being secured is because the borders are about to be eliminated as they currently stand and will then be EXPANDED under a North American political authority. Why spend money on securing borders which are about to cease to exist?
    That's exactly the plan! This has been exposed by Dr. Jermone Corsi and it gets worse. There will be a governing body that will trump the US and the Constitution as well as their own currency...the Amero. I agree, it is apocolyptic sounding!!

So what do you we do at this point. Throw our hands up in the air and scream I give up?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    That's exactly the plan! This has been exposed by Dr. Jermone Corsi and it gets worse. There will be a governing body that will trump the US and the Constitution as well as their own currency...the Amero. I agree, it is apocolyptic sounding!!
    Apocolyptc "sounding". Indeed. Add to this the fact that President Bush swears he is on a "mission from God" on just about everything he does, it is great cause for concern. The ONLY reason a global dictatorial power could ever gain control of the entire world when nationalism has run so deep, is for a PREDECESSOR to come on the scene in ever continent. The PREDECESSORS in each newly forming "region" are now being identified. They exist and President Bush is one of them for THIS "Region".

The PREDECESSORS have been promised things you wouldn't believe even if I were to tell you. These "things" are extremely attractive. No human being in a position of power would hesitate to take up on THESE offers currently being given. It's simply too attractive to ignore.

Within the next 3 - 7 years, the United States is slated to be assimilated. Those behind this new global "Reich" are even expecting a civil backlash in all nations involved during this "assimilation process" and already have drafted large plans of action to "guide" it to fruition.

Sounds like something from Hollywood or a good fiction novel, right? I only wish this information were a simple piece of fiction.

I'll keep researching what I am learning and will provide as much as I can possibly get "out there".

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    So what do you we do at this point. Throw our hands up in the air and scream I give up?
    Sorry bearpaw, this is a question I am not able to answer at this time. I could, but it would cost me membership on the forum and there is too much important information to disseminate for others here to research and look up on their own. I cannot provide advice on what each individual must decide to do for him/herself and their nation - such decisions should have already been made yesterday already.

For what it's worth though, none of this will happen while I stand back and do nothing. Have faith in this!

MW
    Our founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they only knew half of what's currently going on right now. Whatever happen to: I'm mad as he$$ and am not going to take it anymore! Everyone, please keep writing, emailing, calling, etc. your Congressman.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm going to a public meeting tomorrow and I'm taking my video camera. I'm going to play Watchdog for a day.

It's a Trans-Texas Corridor Meeting http://keeptexasmoving.org

Please go take the poll Use a a 761__ 765__ 760__ Zip code.

In your opinion, what is the most pressing issue to address in developing the TTC?

Acquisition of property
    61% 4402 votes
    Connectivity to cities
    14% 1026 votes
    Business impacts
    4% 300 votes
    Funding and construction
    12% 854 votes
    Toll costs
    8% 594 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast