Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    he is a stable man who teaches methodist sunday school.
    he is very aware politcally and would never take a pay-off.

That's the problem. Mr. Beck is too honest and not used to dealing with lying politicians like Huckalie. I bet Mr. Beck's theology degree is actually a real one, unlike Huckalie's.

I believe Beck should have stayed out, as he is way over his head in this corrupt game of lying, election fraud, pay-offs, flip-flopping to get elected, say anything, kill anyone to get elected.
    ESPECIALLY Huckabilly and McCain------both of them have lied through their teeth----and nobody calls them on it.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckabee Pulls A Switcheroo On Jim Gilchrist

Posted by: Jubal | 01/17/2008 1:35 PM
    Red County

An item from today's WSJ.com Political Diary (an awesome deal at $3.95 a month):

"Numbers USA leader Roy Beck had previously been a critic of Mr. Huckabee's immigration record, calling it "poor" and "a disaster." But yesterday, he was all smiles at a news conference with Mr. Huckabee in South Carolina: "Probably, this is the strongest no-amnesty, attrition plan of any of the candidates," he told reporters.

But anti-immigration backers of the former Arkansas governor should be wary. He can and often does turn on a policy dime. Jim Gilchrist, founder of the border control group Minutemen, endorsed Mr. Huckabee in December when the candidate "looked me in the eye" and pledged to fight for a constitutional amendment to end birthright citizenship, which currently makes any child born inside the borders automatically a U.S. citizen. Now Mr. Huckabee says he doesn't support such an amendment and Mr. Gilchrist has been unavailable for comment to reporters asking how he now feels about his candidate."

http://www.redcounty.com/orange-county/ ... cheroo-on/
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Jim Gilchrist, founder of the border control group Minutemen, endorsed Mr. Huckabee in December when the candidate "looked me in the eye" and pledged to fight for a constitutional amendment to end birthright citizenship, which currently makes any child born inside the borders automatically a U.S. citizen. Now Mr. Huckabee says he doesn't support such an amendment and Mr. Gilchrist has been unavailable for comment to reporters asking how he now feels about his candidate."

I'm still deciding who scares me the most Huckalie or McScam. As even Limbaugh says, one of these two guys wins the nomination; the republican party is pretty much finished in its' present form. Huckalie, McScam, Osama and Hitlery pretty much the same four people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Jim Gilchrist, founder of the border control group Minutemen, endorsed Mr. Huckabee in December when the candidate "looked me in the eye" and pledged to fight for a constitutional amendment to end birthright citizenship, which currently makes any child born inside the borders automatically a U.S. citizen. Now Mr. Huckabee says he doesn't support such an amendment and Mr. Gilchrist has been unavailable for comment to reporters asking how he now feels about his candidate."

I'm still deciding who scares me the most Huckalie or McScam. As even Limbaugh says, one of these two guys wins the nomination; the republican party is pretty much finished in its' present form. Huckalie, McScam, Osama and Hitlery pretty much the same four people.
    And........Our fight for stopping the illegal invasion is going to remain just as difficult----if not more difficult----as it has been for the past 2 years.

Banned
    most of us have figured out that Huck or McAmenesty nom would
    guarantee a Dem victory

Sticks and stones.

But facts are facts.

Huckaduck the popcorn popper in the dorm room is a compulsive liar,
    and thats a fact, and there is no way Roy Beck and his rich buds do
    not know this fact better than we the little people posters and
    by the by we are the ones who faxed, called and did the work
    that Beck and his rich buds could not have done without us.

Now that they are done with us, they get to make the important calls on who's good and who's bad.

Screw that.

Ban me if you must,
    Lt. Kerry hates my ass too.
    So what.

Of course the American people stopped amenesty. I think that went without saying. I thought that was one of those facts that didn't even need to be spoken. Fact is though that NumbersUSA gave us more of a unified voice and Beck has been a leader and without him things would be alot worse atm.

I think I"m done talking about this,but again it comes down to this. When a cause gains popularity people start thinking those who helped lead us aren't doing a good job all of the sudden,because they disagree on things. Even though those disagreements probably always existed.

Its human nature I guess. Everybody is smarter than those doing the work.

BTW this thread probably wouldnt have gotten past the first page if the words Traitor were never used. If people would have said he's Misguided. "Or IMO he made a big mistake", "or we really need to email NumbersUSA and state we think they are hurting the cause with this decision" or something like that,I wager this would have been a short short thread.

One last thing I thought of why I was taking a shower a few minutes ago. We all know 100% that McCain is bad for immigration and we think that Huckabee is,but you never know 100% about and if McCain wins South Carolina he's going to be in a power position. The only person who can stop him today is the Huckster. Romney I"m betting is rooting for a Huckabee win in S. Carolina. We need McCain out of this race ASAP. Its good for Romney and good for us if Huckabee wins S. Carolina(Thomson would be better,but I think from the early polls its a 2 man race there atm).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678