Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course we all gotta think for ourselves,but we should respect those fighting the good fight even if we have some disagreements.

When Tancredo supported Romney I was shocked at first as I was a huge huge Tancredo supporter,but I didnt support Romney in Iowa as I voted for Dr. Paul.

That doesnt mean I went around calling Tancredo a traitor,I just disagreed with his opinion.

In a way though he was right about Romney though. He's pretty solid on immigration(far from perfect)and the alternative is McCain or Huckabee(likely those 2 at the moment).

He's also been trying to remind us that by him running he put this issue on the front page and thats something we gotta remember. We may not win the War over night but at least were in the battle at the moment. We got a seat at the table(the election)and were not being ignored 100% like we were in the past.

I agree with (PatriotofPast), Roy has provided an enormous sea of tools for me both locally and nationally. Numbers is sincere in what they do and I say let them all sign away, that only gives us more ammo to fire back with it if need be and it seems to have worked in the past when we’ve all banned together. Roy is not stupid, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Roy Beck is operating in the Real World. He made Numbersusa what it is.
    He stopped Amnesty several times.
    I am sorry but he is working with what is out there. he is trying to push the candidates to be aware of illegal aliens
    . we have no chance in Hell of getting a president on our side because the public are largely idiots.
    I think slamming him like this is really wrong.
    Do you think he can find a King Arthur somewhere and then will everyone be happy.

This picking a President is a nasty business.
    Trashing Roy Beck after all he has done is going to undermine our movement.
    Banned

It was bad enough to watch people here trrash Save our State a month ago. I coudn't believe that this was happeneing and only one person on this board stuck up for the guy who was arrested.

I watched people jump on the bandwagon of "yeah they are only trying to get money out of us"

people can be destroyed by slander you know. mud sticks.
    and here we had three threads in one day by a newbie troll who slandered a really good person in the enforcement movement and Iam the ][b]only one who is strongly defending Roy Beck.[/b
    Banned

Facts Count.

So, why did Beck not go ask the Democrats to sign the pledge first?

Then the numbers first page yesterday would have had,
    ALL DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO SIGN PLEDGE,
    not the ugly face of Huckaduck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    It was bad enough to watch people here trrash Save our State a month ago. I coudn't believe that this was happeneing and only one person on this board stuck up for the guy who was arrested.

I watched people jump on the bandwagon of "yeah they are only trying to get money out of us"

people can be destroyed by slander you know. mud sticks.
    and here we had three threads in one day by a newbie troll who slandered a really good person in the enforcement movement and Iam the ][b]only one who is strongly defending Roy Beck.[/b
    Because Save our state has lost a ton of credibility and continues to do so

They were all over the forums with the "arrest" story of one of their members for "domestic terrorism" or some such and were soliciting donations , no info , no details just send money

We were told that it would all come out in a couple days , well a couple days passed and nothing , then we were told it would all come out on the 15th ,
    Well , the 15th has come and gone now and still no answers

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but they put this out there , I didn't ,
    It still needs to be explained

As far as Beck , he has some explaining to do also , I won't go so far as to call him a traitor ...............yet
    But he also has to explain why he did this , We hammered Gilchrest and he use to be on our side , There is no reason Beck should get a pass

Re: Facts Count.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS

As I said before, Roy is going to explain his position re the 'pledge' sometime next week...I think it's going to be on the Kevin James show, but I can't swear to it. You can bet your bottom dollar that he has a good reason for doing what he is doing! But don't call Roy Beck a traitor, please! His contributions have been invaluable, and I will defend him to the end! Why not chill out and wait for the whole story to unfold before jumping to conclusions.

Banned

Re: Facts Count.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS

That would have been a better headline than what seemed an
    endorsement of Huck

Why would Beck go the Democrats???? Everyone knows all the Democrats are pro-amnesty!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Why would Beck go the Democrats???? Everyone knows all the Democrats are pro-amnesty!!!!
    Its the headline and the perception

Which headline would you prefere to see?

"NUMBERSUSA GIVES HUCKABEE EXCELLENT RATING ON ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAWS"

Or

"ALL DEMS REFUSE TO SIGN PLEDGE TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast