Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Miller has said he is against amnesty. Since we just moved here, I have been in contact with him. Oh geez, another lier?
    He sent me an email telling me he wa against Amnesty. I emailled him and either he or an assitant replied to me telling how he was for all the hard working Americans, blah blah blah. Then he voted twice to end debate and vote on the illegal amnesty bill. He can still claim he is against amnesty by saying he would've voted against the bill itself. However that is how they get away with lieing.

The bill only needed 51 votes to pass and the Democrats would've had that on a straight up/down vote. The only way to stop the bill from passing would have been to vote against ending the debate, ie for continue to fillibuster. So a vote to end the debate, in my mind, is the same as voting for illegal alien amnesty.

Thus, when they are up for re-election, and I believe they aren't in 2008 so will have to wait, I will vote against both of them. That is why I saved that vote thing in my email, so that no matter when they come up for re-election, be it 2010 or 2012, I won't forget and I will vote for whoever is running against them regardless of party affiliation. That vote tally will stay saved on my computer hd to remind me just to be safe and insure I won't forget.

Did you get your marriage annuled? It's not the same as a divorce. It will just be like you were never married.
    I got a divorce. Without a lawyer it was $365.00. I used a "Pro-Say Counselor" free for the divorce and helped me fill out the paperwork. I could not afford a lawyer.
    Your brother is one piece of work. Sorry, I know he is your brother, but geez! What is this? Save an illegal? He should be ashamed and deported along with the rest of his wife's family.
    Changing a birth certificate is a serious felony. That would be considered child rape. Did you report that?
    Yes. And that is why her cousin is not currently in America. My brother found the 14 year old a husband, her cousin that lives in Austin. He didn't want to marry her but his mother was making him, he was 18. If I hadn't reported him on it and if INS hadn't gave him the third degree they would've gone through with it earlier this year. That was a mistake on my part.
    I had emails from my brother daring me to report him that I gave to the ins. But his dare was right. He can't go to jail for talking about breaking the law some day. Technically he can when I can prove he was actively trying to find a groom for her. But INS didn't follow that route. Because INS jumped on him before he violated the law, he doesn't get a free pass to jail.
    FYI I also gave them a link to ebay where he was auctioning off my wife for a husband (trying to get money to bring her to america.) Plus an archival link to a forum he created where he pretended to be here in an attempt to find a husband for her. More stuff I didn't know about until after I was married to her. That is why the agent thought his superiors was going to throw the book at him.
    Get that piece of crap out of your life. Don't try to make the marriage work. My goodness, if she wouldn't have sex with you on your wedding night, why bother? She has made her mission clear. She has apparently been coached by your s/i/l. They all need to go to jail.
    my point exactly. A marriage that isn't consummated isn't a real marriage. This story is "much" longer than I stated. I got divorced April 2007, married April 2006, engaged summer of 2005.

Everyone in her family, who lived in America called me trying to make deals with me, or blackmail me sometimes, to get me to file the I-485 INS paperwork. But I said if she wasn't going to show me she was willing to go all the way and be my wife, I wasn't willing to tell the INS I was ready to go all the way and be responsible for her life here in America.
    Do you have a lawyer? You should. Then drag her into court on charges that she had you falsely arrested. That's a serious charge she was trying to pin on you. I'd take that very seriously and go after her.
    Geez, these kind of people don't belong on the planet let alone in America!
    She refused to give me sex on our wedding night. I did not try to rape her. I did get angry. I did yell at her. I even told her that if she didn't the marriage was going to be terminated. We spent over a week arguing about it before she left me and then over 5 months I spent begging her to come back. She asked my sister why is it I'm begging her to come back when I refuse to compromise and agree to not have sex with her. I replied to her via email that I was desperate for her to be my wife, I wasn't desperate for her to be my roommate who didn't even pay her share of the bills.

I can't seem to find a woman who will add more to the relationship then take away. American women, my age, tend to be cold and calculating. I want a woman to chose me because her heart tells her to and not because she figured I could support her at the level of lifestyle she wanted me to. I had given up on finding such a woman which is why I agreed to marry Champey, who was 24 BTW.

I felt like I was in love with her. Doesn't matter now whether I was or not. We are divorced.

I can't afford a lawyer.

I blew 10k getting her to america. 3k on bail. 500 on lost wages. And miscellaneous additional expenses. I'm broke and now owe over 4k in credit card bills.

Welcome aboard slyhunter, sorry to learn of all the troubles.

Here's another tidbit maybe worth considering:

If you're in Austin TX, then you have about a 50% chance or so of being represented by Lamar Smith - who, to the best of my understanding, is generally in line with most of our thinking on this forum.

While he/his staffers can't force any actions by ICE/CIS directly, they can make calls on your behalf to ensure the bureaucracies are responsive to your requests and questions. Try contacting he/his staff and see if they'll consider following up your concerns with a few phone calls. You'd be surprised what a simple call from a US Rep or US Senator can do...

Maybe I am misunderstanding your present location (and current US Rep), but if that is the case, a phone call to whoever that might be, is probably worth considering just the same.

Just my 0.02 cents and HTH,

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

slyhunter,

I'm really sorry you have suffered so.

I suggest you seek a wife from chruch. Good character is easier to live with than good looks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Welcome aboard slyhunter, sorry to learn of all the troubles.

Here's another tidbit maybe worth considering:

If you're in Austin TX, then you have about a 50% chance or so of being represented by Lamar Smith - who, to the best of my understanding, is generally in line with most of our thinking on this forum.

While he/his staffers can't force any actions by ICE/CIS directly, they can make calls on your behalf to ensure the bureaucracies are responsive to your requests and questions. Try contacting he/his staff and see if they'll consider following up your concerns with a few phone calls. You'd be surprised what a simple call from a US Rep or US Senator can do...

Maybe I am misunderstanding your present location (and current US Rep), but if that is the case, a phone call to whoever that might be, is probably worth considering just the same.

Just my 0.02 cents and HTH,

She is in Round Rock Texas which is right outside Austin. I'm in Florida and don't know how to contact him.

She refused to give me sex on our wedding night. I did not try to rape her. I did get angry. I did yell at her. I even told her that if she didn't the marriage was going to be terminated. We spent over a week arguing about it before she left me and then over 5 months I spent begging her to come back. She asked my sister why is it I'm begging her to come back when I refuse to compromise and agree to not have sex with her. I replied to her via email that I was desperate for her to be my wife, I wasn't desperate for her to be my roommate who didn't even pay her share of the bills
    Ok this is to much info...and kinda freaking me out
    Sorry about your problems...and welcome to the board...but...as a Mom I would suggest a counselor of some kind...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Okay, how about you do something more meaningful. Rather them worry about going after this one person, consider joining us to fight to get all illegals out of our country! Join our group in discussions, calling and fighting for this. In the end, you will of fought for our country and maybe she will be deported along with the rest of the illegals.
    She is only one of millions.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Okay, how about you do something more meaningful. Rather them worry about going after this one person, consider joining us to fight to get all illegals out of our country! Join our group in discussions, calling and fighting for this. In the end, you will of fought for our country and maybe she will be deported along with the rest of the illegals.
    She is only one of millions.
    I'll do both.

She is the one person that hurt me the most, her and my brother. I have a better way of explaining my feelings but It'll probably include offensive words not allowed here.

[quote]I'm new to this forum and this group. Fighting illegal immigration has become a personal issue for me.

2005, my brother convinced me to get into an arranged marriage with his wife's sister. I figure his marriage was working out great so sure why not. Met her got to know her and then married her.

She refused to consummate our marriage vows. Then found out she had no intention of ever sleeping with me. I had filed the marriage paperwork with clerk of court because I wanted to show her I had faith in her. But I refused to file the ins paperwork that would turn her k-1 fiance visa into a 2 year temporary residency visa, so she left me.

DO I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU
    NO
    WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.

What you and your brother did was wrong. You can call it a mistake.
    I don't want to hear details like this. You're after revenge, we're after justice.
    If you search the forum, you'll see there was a crack down on this in Florida. Maybe you should call them and talk to them.
    Some of the things you say are illogical and wrong. Ebay does not allow live animals to be auctioned off.
    How much is pervert and how much is lies?
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast