Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Regardless of a little violence, basically the illegal invaders and their supporters marched our streets with the police along side protecting them.

If we still had many honest people left in the government, there would, and should have been hundreds of thousands of arrest today.

Here is a link from LA Indymedia that someone took from a cell phone. At the end of the fist post there are links for 7 short videos. It appears they are surrounding and attacking the police.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/hidden.php?id=156046

I wonder if MSM will report that? There are also other interesting posts on there about the protests.

Now it seems that they`re trying blame the police for starting the riot,
    It won`t stick though.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by OldRebel
    Here is a link from LA Indymedia that someone took from a cell phone. At the end of the fist post there are links for 7 short videos. It appears they are surrounding and attacking the police.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/hidden.php?id=156046

I wonder if MSM will report that? There are also other interesting posts on there about the protests.
    These videos are from one of the three major clashes last year 05/01/2006

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoops sorry. Didn't see that. We didn't hear anything about that last year. I'm glad to see they marches are so 'peaceful' as the media has always told us.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRebel
    Whoops sorry. Didn't see that. We didn't hear anything about that last year. I'm glad to see they marches are so 'peaceful' as the media has always told us.
    There were many instances of violence that got covered up by the mainstream media last year, just as this year...and lots of stuff covered up other than those times too.

Luckily, you can go online and find out the whole truth!

May 1, 2007 Mc Arthur Park, Los Angeles, CA : Every thing was peaceful all day, no demonstrations in Hollywood, or West Los Angeles, only Hispanics and their sypathizers were demonstrating. Every thing at Mc Arthur park was peaceful until about 6 PM when at least 50 to 100 LAPD showed up in force "in Riot Gear" to clear the park. ONLY then was there any resistance, and someone started throwing things. Now I'm a white 80 year old citizen, I'm against illegal aliens, so I'm reporting as a shocked American citizen against police action that was entirely uncalled for. A disgrace of police power.
    Now on TV, I'm observing police brutality, uncalled for attacks on the TV media, who are there to Video the action. TV crew clubed and stabbed with Batons, camera's knock to the ground. More of a gestapo action than LA's finest. If this "To Protect and Serve" then Americans are in trouble. As one camera man was attacked and the camera went flying, he tried to pick up his camera, he was batoned in his back again and forced in to the ground. There was absolutely no reason for this action, the crowd included parents with children in strollers, picnic baskets, and all was really disapating, slowly reducing in numbers there. Absolutly no call for this disgraceful action on the part of LA's finest. The cops were probably from the Rampart Division who has no respect for citizens in the first place. When Don Cordell is elected President in 2008 he will take care of this situation. We have entirely too many cops in America with this attitude.
    Police Chief William Bratton said his police operated as ordered, that he has no apology to citizens. This is not going to die down, and unfortunately this happens to citizens all over America all too often.
    Don Cordell

Hey Don.

It sounds, from what you've written, that this 'crowd of good folks' decided to throw things at the cops first.

Doesn't matter if they-the police- were dressed in riot gear as long as they didn't begin the fray. I've seen way to much instigation in order to sue the police up here and I'm assuming it's not too different down there.

Nice way for 'parents' to act in front of the children with picnic baskets.

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote?

Last thought: If they, the good picnicers w/kids, were ILLEGAL ALIENS, they were breaking the law from the get-go and should have been arrested either way. Too bad that ICE wasn't doing it's JOB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you are looking for sympathy for these illegal invaders who stormed our city streets last night carrying Mexican flags and American flags upside down, you are wasting your time.
    I wish there were twice the number of cops in riot gear there along with a contingent of ICE officials. I wish they had rounded them up and sent them packing back to their own hell holes.
    Americans were unable to safely walk along their own city streets yesterday.
    If the man you are endorsing would do any different then those cops did yesterday, he wouldn't get the time of day from me.

The video KTLA channel 5 had shown of the illegal troublemakers throwing rocks, cans, bottles and even a chair bouncing off the side of the police car plus showing them chasing the police that were on horses and on foot and being attacked by the illegals, was only shown ONE TIME! Then they started to repeatedly show ONLY the police in riot gear firing the foam rubber bullets. A very one sided view. Now I understand what seems to be happening with the media. KTLA 5 is known for the most factual reporting but even they are tainted with someone overseeing what videos to show. Hal Fishman is their commentator and usually nails it on the head in his commentaries for telling it like it is. I know he steps on a few toes in the media simply because he is smart and knows where the skeletons lie. I won't be surprised if he dies in some kind of "accident" in the future because he isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Now the finger is being pointed at the police. From what I saw on the first video shown, they were doing their job well and the people that got shot at or clubbed were the ones lingering and throwing stuff. As for Presidentdon the 80 year old white man who writes seeing the police shooting ruthlessly into the crowd...........How would YOU effectively stop the violence and clear the area??? Ask them politely to stop the nonsense and leave now? I'm sure you would have found yourself trampled in the dirt minus your wallet.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast