Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News Break!!! L.A. RALLY TURNING VIOLENT!

I just heard on the news that the May Day Rally is turning violent as I type this. Demonstrators are throwing bottles and rocks at bystander. The police have change to riot gear, bean bags and rubber bullets
    I`ll post more as I hear it.
    ------------------------

Yeah, it could only be the start of it to. God bless the police may he keep them safe.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

LA

The police are in riot gear, rocks and bottles are being thrown.

Rally this morning was about 20,000 - few this evening. Early on, there were American Flags which gave way to El Salvador and Mexican Flags.

Ralliers were told to tell American Reporters they did not speak English

I wonder if any of the lamestream media will report on this violence. They usually only report on how wonderful and law abiding they are. On every local news program here in San Diego today, they lead with the rallies, one actually calling the illegals "immigration reform acitivists". That's a new one, they're not illegal lawbreakers demanding unwarranted rights and priveliges, they are now "immigration reform acitivists". All of these local news outlets never even once reported on the consequences of the illegal invasion, they only reported on their demands and how much they contribute to the economy and how their vibrant culture enriches our society. Give me a break.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

And where is the MSM's coverage? They've been there all day inundating us with any type of heartstring tugging stories but they're not there to show this??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

We need everyone in the LA area to document this any way you can. Record the radio news broadcasts on tape or with digital video camera audio. Also, please monitor and record all local news broadcasts. Also, spread the word to other activists in the area.

We need as much proof and documentation as possible because the media powers that be will try to contain this.

Also, while we hope the police will contain this, there is always the chance the violence will spread so everyone keep your ear to the ground and keep a way clear to get yourself out of harms way.

It is only 6:40pm in LA. A good hour before nightfall.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.cnn.com/

Click Top Link "Now" with little "LIVE" bitmap on end
    and you'll see live video of it - no audio.

Broadband highly recommended of course.
    I'm watching right now.

Darn it! - That's just a preview - I could only watch for a couple minutes.
    Apparently a person has to be a subscriber to get unrestricted access.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please give us the names of the TV and Radio Stations. Also, links if you can.

Dixie

I see the live CNN cam with police in riot gear with their backs to the camera but no action. Some of these police seem nervous, others quite relaxed.

We need documentation.

W

More info at this local news link:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_121214138.html

(This is 15 minutes ago as I write)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast